kevosurfz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry low blood pressure issue

Hi All,

I am relatively new to bodybuilding and have been hitting the Gym and taking protein powders to try and bulk up.
    Lately I have been suffering an issue of low blood pressure causing dizzyness/headaches and fatigue. I am 47yrs old and have never had this issue before.

After a little research online I have found a number of posts advising Whey protein can lower your blood pressure, which in my case is not good.
    The supplement I have been taking recently is "BioX Power Whey Complex"

Has anyone else out there had similar issues, if so do you have any advice on alternative supplement?

Much appreciated

Kevin

shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you on hypertension/high blood pressure meds?