Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Arrow BPI Sports Presents - PUMP MACHINE

BPI Sports is Looking for a few Members to Review our Newest Version of PUMP HD and NITRO HD

Flavor Choices: PUMP HD - Wicked Fruit Blast/Lemonade. NITRO HD: Mango/Unflavored

Rules: 18 years of age - Must be Green - Must Provide a Review with a Picture of Product(s) Opened - 200 Posts - USA Only

Choose either PUMP HD or NITRO HD (both products contain 20 servings), and tell us why a good pump is important. A creative short/short story with pics is highly recommended

Lets do this!
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's great to see you again Thefugitive, i didn't think you would still be doing BPI promos.

Personally for me, a good pump is important because i love taking progress pictures at the end of my work out.
    It serves as a way to compare the new me vs the old me and see how far i've come since a certain date.
    Hearing compliments from the pictures with a full pump is always great too and motivates me further to work harder.

Short story: I once lifted with my friend who i visited on vacation. It was our last day, so we said we would take pictures and then compare them next year since both our goals were to become really ripped.
    After getting a great pump doing a full upper body workout, we go to the bathroom in the gym which was pretty small but had perfect lighting to take the pictures.
    As we're taking the pictures with no shirt on, a random guy walks in.
    He was so in shock of what was going on, he walks over, steps on the scale, gets off the scale literally 1 second after without even seeing how much he weighted and instantly got out of there lol.
    He probably had some weird thoughts of what was going on in that bathroom, but we just needed those pump pictures.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EgoActor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    a good pump is important so you can take swole selfies in the changing room

πŸ…ΏπŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…Ύπ Ÿ†ƒπŸ†‚ atjoblin's Avatar
    atjoblin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atjoblin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atjoblin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atjoblin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atjoblin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atjoblin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atjoblin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atjoblin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atjoblin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atjoblin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atjoblin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So this is added to your pre-workout, very interesting.

I'll jump in if you need people, I've use mainly just your BCAA's, never tried any of your other products.
    "Inside... Something... Doesn't feel right...

Maybe... Because... I'm rotting"

****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177679861

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Back with BPI? :O Happy to see u there again.
    Definitely in. I've tried pump-hd before and enjoyed it, plus nitrosigine is one of my favorite ingredients along with citrulline and glycerol.
    As for the pumps, although I think it doesn't carry any huge practical benefit, we all do love the feeling of the pumps.

I lift things up and put them down...

**CountryMike Appreciation Crew**

I <3 Liquid Super Protein Aminos...

I <3 Keto bomb...

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "If only I looked/felt as good outside of the gym as I do in the gym." -Everybody who has ever experienced pump.

And this is why pump is so important

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by atjoblin View Post
    So this is added to your pre-workout, very interesting.

I'll jump in if you need people, I've use mainly just your BCAA's, never tried any of your other products.
    Thanks for the support. I've been stacking Nitro HD with Best BCAA as of late

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Originally Posted by blokpost View Post
    Back with BPI? :O Happy to see u there again.
    Definitely in. I've tried pump-hd before and enjoyed it, plus nitrosigine is one of my favorite ingredients along with citrulline and glycerol.
    As for the pumps, although I think it doesn't carry any huge practical benefit, we all do love the feeling of the pumps.

I'm back!

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SazabiBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would love to try either one. Major fan of BPI... Creatine Defined is my go-to creatine.

As far as why pumps are important: it lets you know that you’re working the muscle. If you have a pump, you can be fairly assured you’re providing adequate volume to the muscle that’s being worked. A pump also signifies that more blood is being rushed into the muscle that’s being worked, along with more nutrients and local growth factors. In other words, pumps can induce hypertrophy.

Aesthetically speaking, pumps just look freaking awesome. Not only do your muscles swell in size, but the veins start popping up like a roadmap. Everyone with a pump feels more confident. You walk around the gym feeling like a boss, and your shirt feels tighter. Sure, the pump will eventually fade away, but it still leaves a lasting impression on you - it reminds you of your goals, and how much bigger you can be. It reminds you that you still haven’t reached your potential. It’s not something to be discouraged by; rather, it reinforces your desire to train hard and attain the best body you can achieve.

If someone still thinks pumps are overrated, I remind them of this: if pumps didn’t exist, erections wouldn’t exist. Without erections, life wouldn’t exist. In other words, pumps = life itself. BOOM

VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The pump is what gives you instant feedback on how your workout is going. Its that addictive feeling that brings us back to the gym every day. At my gym, I see tons of guys taking selfies after doing multiple pump sets and posting to instagram. Its like instant photoshop.

I view the pump as a look into the future, how you would look if you actually built that muscle size instead of just having some blood in there. My pic is of Lee Priest. I had the opportunity to see him train and his arms pumped better then anyone I have seen.

I would choose to try the Nitro HD so I can stack it with a pre and get a wicked BPI pump.
    Attached Images

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    A good pump is important because it let's you know when you are really lifting with intensity.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MPLJR1222 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for support!
    MuscleTech Supporter

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would love to review both products! I am definitely a pump chased! Muscle pumps definitely help build muscle mass and strength. Glad BPI has this opportunity!

Unfortunately, I've found that the longer I have lifted and the more "trained" I've become, the more difficult it has become to reach and maintain muscle pumps. One of the strategies I've employed to help reach and maintain pumps is used nitric oxide boosters! L-citrulline and beet root (nitrates) have definitely been the most effective NO boosters I've used. I see that these ingredients are in these pump products from BPI!

Some of the nastiest pumps I've ever experience have been leg pumps, especially of the hamstrings. Lying or seated leg curls on machines in drop sets in guaranteed to deliver enormous and temporarily crippling muscle pumps. However, my favorite pumps are arm pumps from upper-body circuits.

I would really appreciate a chance to review both Pump HD and Nitro HD. I would stack them and combine with my typical workout regimen!

Here's a pic of one of the best pumps I've experienced!!
    Last edited by thackes1; 01-23-2019 at 09:44 PM.
    β˜‘*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*β˜‘

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***

alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would like to try either products. They both sound great! As a woman, I don't have nearly the "pump" stories as you guys, but my last bench session was pretty epic. I was lifting a near PR weight, and my pecs were really popping. It was almost skin tearing! When I finished my top weight set on the bench, I got up and saw 3 women (newbies at my gym) staring at me. It was a little embarrassing, but at the same time, I felt pretty awesome! I looked in the mirror, and my pecs were pumped, and I felt really strong. My hubby loves it (thank goodness) I am always looking for a new pump product to help get the blood to those legs, arms, and pecs. I haven't tried any BPI products, so this would be my first
    Don't wish for it, work for it! "One More"

Looking good in here, keep em coming!

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Def down to try both but would prefer Nitro HD as I have some pre workout mixes that arent up to snuff and this stuff would def help make them worth while, cause we all know how important a good pump is while you're getting your swole on!!! As for why a pump is important..... we all know that the more blood pumping into your muscles increases muscle growth.... that and feeling that pumps makes we want to push harder which also helps muscles grow......... or some kind of tear.... possibly. lol

Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good to see you back at it brother!!!

For most the pump is important because they like the feel and look of it, which is fine. For me I like the benefit of the enhanced nutrient delivery of blood being forced in to the mucles. I think a lot of times this aspect is downplayed or even overlooked but IMO this is a far more important benefit as it allows the muscle to stretch and a greater number of capillaries to form causing the muscles to expand and increase in size over time.
    Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle...." - Psalms 144:1

BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ill throw my hat into the ring.... the last batch of stuff I got from you was good and while I don't use BPI regularly, I HAVE used the OG PUMP HD once but I don't really remember what it did for me...I was still pretty new to that kinda supp, and was only really ever using high stimmed preworkouts. but I've had a lot of experience since then, and I'm always in the market for a good Pump product and honestly, there are only one or two that did anything for me... I already use a Nitro infused PWO so I'd opt for the PUMP HD.
    Dad
    Poolboy
    Volunteer Firefighter
    Swole enough to be dangerous

Originally Posted by Iluvmud View Post
    Def down to try both but would prefer Nitro HD as I have some pre workout mixes that arent up to snuff and this stuff would def help make them worth while, cause we all know how important a good pump is while you're getting your swole on!!! As for why a pump is important..... we all know that the more blood pumping into your muscles increases muscle growth.... that and feeling that pumps makes we want to push harder which also helps muscles grow......... or some kind of tear.... possibly. lol

Thats awesome!

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd gladly try either, but if I had to pick I'd try Pump HD for that wicked fruit blast flavor.

In my opinion, pumps just make you feel awesome after a workout. Everything is at it's swolest, and you physically feel like you just whooped some ass that session. It's an incredibly satisfying feeling to feel like all of your muscles are going to rip right through your skin.
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs

ΰΈ”ΰΉ‰ΰΉ‰ΰΉ‰ΰΉ‰ΰΉ‰ΰΉ‡ΰΉ‡ Juice2544's Avatar
    Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd like to test out & review the new & improved Pump HD b/c you simply can't have an optimal workout without blood flow enhancers, the muscles just don't feel as activated. Whenever I've just used aminos intra w/out a pre exercises seemed to fatigue me really fast & couldn't lift nearly as heavy.

I'll pick a winner tomorrow night

steve@alienshave.com

Original 999,999k Crew

crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) crpav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wait you are back with BPI or did you never leave? I'm confused. Maybe was someone else.

Anyway I would love to try Pump HD. I good pump that others notice is awesome. Feels pretty good as well when you can feel muscles "fuller".

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Just realised pump-hd formula has changed and I like it more.

NIACIN - (VITAMIN B-3)(AS NICOTINIC ACID) 30 Mg
    L-CITRULLINE 6 Gm
    BEETROOT (POWDER) 1 Gm
    GLYCEROL MONOSTEARATE 1 Gm
    TRIMETHYLGLYCINE - (TMG) (AS BETAINE ANHYDROUS) 500 Mg
    HIMALAYAN PINK SALT 100 Mg

Should stack very well with nitrosigine.
    I lift things up and put them down...

**CountryMike Appreciation Crew**

I <3 Liquid Super Protein Aminos...

I <3 Keto bomb...

backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    Good luck everyone! I hope everyone will have a terrific weekend.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    PUMP HD looks freakin sick. 6g citrulline! Yes please! I've done a lot of reading on beet root extract for increasing blood flow too and I've used a glycerol supp in the past for the pump. I'm sure this stuff is wicked. I've even tried adding salt to a pre workout to increase that sodium potassium pump for muscle contraction, so the addition of salt in this is awesome !

I used to like high stim pre workouts, but I've now become all about the pump.

I'm all about the muscle/mind connection and feeling the muscle you're trying to work, so this pre-workout is right up my ally. The pump = blood flow. Blood carries nutrients. Nutrients=growth. Pretty simple to see why you would want a massive pump in the gym. Plus you'll feel giant and you'll good giant bustin out the seams of your clothes. Seriously nothing beats a good workout pump. Wish I could walk around all day with it. Just increases your overall confidence and alpha-ness too.

I'm currently adding 6g citrulline to my pre now. It's hard to find a pre workout that has enough / high dosed pump ingredients. Would love to try this out and review it!
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

Bump for late entries. There's still time to join this promo.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^more people should be jumping in these are some sick products
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000) metalmario is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll throw a late entry in. I'd be down to try either of them but the pump HD looks like something I would enjoy! The pump is one of the greatest feelings in the gym. Getting a pump helps with the mind muscle connection and really lets you feel the muscle work. It also makes you feel huge when you get a gnarly pump which is very motivating and pushes you to train harder! Nothing better than feeling like your arms are about to explode!

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Iluvmud View Post

Gonna have to make a correction on mine....changed the product I would select.... I NEED PUMP HD in my life
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!