leilamoon94 is not very well liked. (-100) leilamoon94 is not very well liked. (-100) leilamoon94 is not very well liked. (-100) leilamoon94 is not very well liked. (-100) leilamoon94 is not very well liked. (-100) leilamoon94 is not very well liked. (-100) leilamoon94 is not very well liked. (-100) leilamoon94 is not very well liked. (-100) leilamoon94 is not very well liked. (-100) leilamoon94 is not very well liked. (-100) leilamoon94 is not very well liked. (-100)

So I don't really like many men in general

Anyone else share my sentiments? I mean not ALL men, but a good amount of them I don't like. From my experience men are more violent, less sensitive, let their hormones take over most of them time, leading them to make bad decision and very often don't view you as equal. Yes good men exist, and lots of women can be bitches and I'd rather be around those men over those types women any day. I just cannot view a lot of men as close friends, and have trouble fully trusting them. Is there something wrong with my mentality? Plus as someone said. Women often say that men and women can be friends, but men say otherwise, because women view both genders as equal and men don't.

Registered User Fiction2Fitness's Avatar
    Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000) Fiction2Fitness is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not really my experience, though I tend to have more gay male friends than straight ones. Have some guys I'm friendly with from work and no issues. I don't date men though for the most part. *shrugs*
    Gym Max: 229/126/305
    Meet Max: 1st Meet 198/115/248
    2nd Meet 220.5/121/281
    Goals: 235/135/315

Just Strong Ambassador
    http://juststrong.com/discount/ambwil10

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by leilamoon94 View Post
    Anyone else share my sentiments? I mean not ALL men, but a good amount of them I don't like. From my experience men are more violent, less sensitive, let their hormones take over most of them time, leading them to make bad decision and very often don't view you as equal. Yes good men exist, and lots of women can be bitches and I'd rather be around those men over those types women any day. I just cannot view a lot of men as close friends, and have trouble fully trusting them. Is there something wrong with my mentality? Plus as someone said. Women often say that men and women can be friends, but men say otherwise, because women view both genders as equal and men don't.
    Sorry for posting in the woman’s misc. but this thread caught my eye.

My first instinct was to take this personally...but then I realized I don’t like most men either. Ha ha. But I don’t think it’s entirely gender specific. I think the main problem is a lot of people lack true empathy for other people.

I’ve found that I tend to like the “givers” in this world. The people (men or women...and yes, there are more women) who aren’t so totally selfish that they can actually care about other people’s happiness and/or suffering. To me, this one little thing is what separates the “good” people (the ones I want to be around) from the “bad”. Lots of people THINK they care about others...but on further analysis its often ultimately for selfish reasons.

A man doesn’t have to be gay or “girlie”, to be empathetic...but these are generally the “nice” guys from the phrase “nice guys finish last”. Although that phrase isn’t always true.

MHO

jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What you've said is pretty true. When women get a decent guy who they think is hot they hang on for dear life because such is pretty rare. Men pretty much run on their hormones so it tends to make them do stupid stuff.
    “With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world."

mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by grubman View Post
    A man doesn’t have to be gay or “girlie”, to be empathetic...but these are generally the “nice” guys from the phrase “nice guys finish last”. Although that phrase isn’t always true.

MHO
    Check on the IG page @byefelipe .......... There's lots examples of "nice guys" who aren't so nice when they don't get what they want. Between that page and general Misc here, it's pretty easy to understand how the OP and others don't like men in general.

That being said, I have more male friends than female and I know "not all men" are that way. I think it's more common for men to project *******ness for the sake of appearing "tough" than expose that they're actually decent humans to strangers.
    Instagram: @doctorv17

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mavd View Post
    and general Misc here.
    Oh god! I hope the General Misc (and most of the political discussions on this forum, for that matter) ARE NOT a good representation of the male species (or the human race for that matter)...or we’re in even more trouble than I thought. I mostly stick to the O35 forum and restrict my conversation to lifting.

I have other hobbies and interests (most of them “nerdy”), and on those forums people are very nice and respectful...and most importantly, understanding towards each other in most regards. I’ve made real life, and long distance friends from those forums.

jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jay283 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mavd View Post
    Check on the IG page @byefelipe .......... There's lots examples of "nice guys" who aren't so nice when they don't get what they want. Between that page and general Misc here, it's pretty easy to understand how the OP and others don't like men in general.

That being said, I have more male friends than female and I know "not all men" are that way. I think it's more common for men to project *******ness for the sake of appearing "tough" than expose that they're actually decent humans to strangers.
    Byefelipe cracked me up but what if there's a female version?
    “With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world."

nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000)
    There's a reason I am still single. Most men I run into that are "looking" are typically not looking for any kind of committed relationship. (or they're already in one).

Don't even get me started on the number of guys I run into that are "still looking" even though they're in a relationship already... or expect the gym/active lifestyle habit to stop because "you've got a bf now..."

There are men I am friends with. Most of them are already happily married to lovely women. These days I pick my battles. Quality over quantity when it comes to connecting with people.
    "We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot." Eleanor Roosevelt

Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000) Photoglady is a name known to all. (+5000)

so you don't like anyone

all men aren't as you described. Men are feeling, thoughtful people too not just hunks of mindless meat.

All women aren't as you stated either. We are feeling, thoughtful people to not just hunks of mindless meat.

I'm not sure of your age but as you age you'll learn you need ppl
    seek out friendships that bring you value and you can grow from
    Squat - 205 lbs/Deadlift - 275 lbs/Bench - 112.5 lbs/OHP - 80 lbs

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wouldn't say there's something wrong in your mentality, it probably reflects your personal experience. If that's what you have personally seen in your life, there isn't much we can say to change your mind. All I can say is that azzholes are plenty on both sexes, they just manifest differently. So knowing women can be big azzholes too you may find it in your heart to cut guys a bit of a break.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

AfroWomanista has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't say I dislike men in general, but I don't care much for them. I share a similar experience as you and a lot of the men I've come across are far less sensitive and kind of on the douchebag side but they're not self aware when it comes to their behavior...

I have male friends but more than half of them are LGBT and/or quite feminine. I don't relate as well with men as I do with women. I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with feeling more comfortable around women since you understand your fellow women better. That can result in you knowing more of what to expect whereas with men you might be more unsure

Avidnewsreader is not very well liked. (-100) Avidnewsreader is not very well liked. (-100) Avidnewsreader is not very well liked. (-100) Avidnewsreader is not very well liked. (-100) Avidnewsreader is not very well liked. (-100) Avidnewsreader is not very well liked. (-100) Avidnewsreader is not very well liked. (-100) Avidnewsreader is not very well liked. (-100) Avidnewsreader is not very well liked. (-100) Avidnewsreader is not very well liked. (-100) Avidnewsreader is not very well liked. (-100)
    The me too movement, the growing "red pill" movement has really jaded me towards men. But your "job" as a heterosexual woman is to find the ones who aren't hateful and sexist. It is what it is.

Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Avidnewsreader View Post
    The me too movement, the growing "red pill" movement has really jaded me towards men. But your "job" as a heterosexual woman is to find the ones who aren't hateful and sexist. It is what it is.
    Interesting how people on opposite sides claim the other side is hateful. I wonder how many are genuinely stating their beliefs.

I have seem some hateful guys mixed in with the red pill posts. They refer to all women as "sloots", and they neg me when I call them out on it.

But there are other guys who simply don't want to be forced to pay 50+% of their income to their ex for the rest of their lives, after just 10 years of marriage.

Do you think that second group of guys is hateful? Our dates can act very friendly until the knot is fully tied.

The reason you can't find decent guys is most of the single ones are in hiding. Change the laws to be fair, and they will return to the dating market.

stevesmith99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jay283 View Post
    What you've said is pretty true. When women get a decent guy who they think is hot they hang on for dear life because such is pretty rare. Men pretty much run on their hormones so it tends to make them do stupid stuff.
    Yes, agree with you..

Red pill masochist notanewbie2005's Avatar
    notanewbie2005 is not very well liked. (-100) notanewbie2005 is not very well liked. (-100) notanewbie2005 is not very well liked. (-100) notanewbie2005 is not very well liked. (-100) notanewbie2005 is not very well liked. (-100) notanewbie2005 is not very well liked. (-100) notanewbie2005 is not very well liked. (-100) notanewbie2005 is not very well liked. (-100) notanewbie2005 is not very well liked. (-100) notanewbie2005 is not very well liked. (-100) notanewbie2005 is not very well liked. (-100)
    many men ****ing suck at life and aren't worthy of making it past this decade
    Bob Chick is a f_cking coward who likes to cyberbully female bbers and bring bandwagoning soy boys with him and needs to be harassed on site

Real men and women are sigmas

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

This is sort of sad.

The less desirable behavior and attitudes/lack of values and morals….not about gender.

I’ll pray for you, you’ll meet a nice man soon. Lose your suspicions and Gender biases and look into the person…as a person.
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

notanewbie2005 is not very well liked. (-100) notanewbie2005 is not very well liked. (-100) notanewbie2005 is not very well liked. (-100) notanewbie2005 is not very well liked. (-100) notanewbie2005 is not very well liked. (-100) notanewbie2005 is not very well liked. (-100) notanewbie2005 is not very well liked. (-100) notanewbie2005 is not very well liked. (-100) notanewbie2005 is not very well liked. (-100) notanewbie2005 is not very well liked. (-100) notanewbie2005 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by grubman View Post
    Oh god! I hope the General Misc (and most of the political discussions on this forum, for that matter) ARE NOT a good representation of the male species (or the human race for that matter)...or we’re in even more trouble than I thought. I mostly stick to the O35 forum and restrict my conversation to lifting.

I have other hobbies and interests (most of them “nerdy”), and on those forums people are very nice and respectful...and most importantly, understanding towards each other in most regards. I’ve made real life, and long distance friends from those forums.
    And misc isn't the only forum like that, although at least in the misc after lurking one often KNOWS what they are getting theirselves into. Other parts of the forum I saw the nastiest ****ing douchbaggery i've seen i think on ANY FORUM besides bb.com and had alot of fun sending those guys dozens of nasty pm's for ganging up on a particular member. I still feel like running them all over with a truck
    Bob Chick is a f_cking coward who likes to cyberbully female bbers and bring bandwagoning soy boys with him and needs to be harassed on site

all i have to say is be cautious on what parts of forums visiting. I've seen a few threads that would turn the wrong person into a serial killer

Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you also expect all food to taste the same?