idunno11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dymatize leaking? safe or toss away

Hey,

I've had my fair share of Dymatize containers, I might have grown more cautious, but I noticed in this
    new batch that the outside of the container had some "dirt"on it. I assumed it was from the storage closet,
    however upon smelling it, it smelled exactly like the powder (cookies and cream). The container seemed to
    be sealed, though the seal did loosen surprisingly easily.

I simply wonder whether it might have been some outside leakage of maybe some other container at the storage
    (although it had the same smell), and mainly if it's safe to consume.

I'd appreciate every opinion, especially people who experienced it, tasted the powder and survived to tell the tale!

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You should probably message customer service or contact a Dymatize rep
    MuscleTech Representative

*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*