Thread: Delt

matthewmc1995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Delt

If anyone can help it would be great, I’ve been training for a few years now and I’ve only begun to notice how uneven my delts are, I also have a slight winging of the scapula if this has anything to do with it ? It’s as if one shoulder is leaning forward and the other is normal . Any help be great cheer

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mine do that. I think it’s normal. My whole body is like a brick wall from football and the chiropractor told me she had never seen a back so strange looking but to me it did it for a reason. Wear and tear and just fight any pain and let your body adjust to get whatever job you need done to get done. I might even sneak in a few beers to help but it is what it is