Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'm going to be a multi-millionaire soon.

I've always known my grandma had a lot more than my uncle claimed.

It's finally coming full circle.

Working with a law firm to get to the bottom of everything. My grandma owns a bunch of land in the Bakken and had millions in invenstment accounts. My uncle thinks that he should have it all and keep one person in the family to have it all generation after generation but my grandma wanted it split evenly. I'm the rightful heir to 1/9 of everything she owns. I won't stand to see this happen anymore. My uncle's such a scumbag he won't even give me a portion of what I'm worth. He even paid off my other uncle to lie to my siblings about their inheritance. It's sickening.

We're going to find every last account, Shawn, I know you're stalking me and that's illegal.

God Bless America and God Bless Donald John Trump.

Originally Posted by FAutomatic View Post
    This is true I was there

go get that bread op
    That's exactly what I'm going to do.

I'm going to share with my friends in the misc, too.

I will also invest in bodybuilding.com

My goal is to use every last penny to make the world a better place.

Low cost actual non profit gyms with personal training. I'm talking 5 dollars a month or less.

Free nutrition advice.

Soup kitchens across America with job initiatives instead of narcotics laundering and community poisoning.

Children's hospitals with actual cures using both eastern and western medicine, instead of corporate profit.

I've also invented a simple and cost effective invention to turn sea water into purified drinking water. Its the campers method on a larger scale. It's getting patented right now and Donald Trump is making the world great again. We will not let the devil win.

Originally Posted by VinnyPazRules View Post
    You're just as bad as him all you care about is how much money you can get. Fuking vultures the whole family. Grandma should have left it all to charity.
    See above post. I'm acctually really humble and love humanity.
    Last edited by JerseyFinger; 01-19-2019 at 09:08 AM.

It's not your thyroid MattyMiscer's Avatar
    MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyMiscer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dear diary
    And relief washes over me in an awesome wave

SFH0791 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SFH0791 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SFH0791 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SFH0791 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SFH0791 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SFH0791 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SFH0791 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SFH0791 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SFH0791 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SFH0791 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SFH0791 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    werid flex but okay
    I'm 24 not 48 lol

JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JerseyFinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MattyMiscer View Post
    Dear diary
    I need to post this on a public forum.

Wells Fargo is also corrupt and working with Shawn Lindblad to steal money from me and the American People.

He's a corporate lawyer who defends crooked peices of sh!t who pays people off to win court cases.

The FBI is already investigating him. He will likely end up in prison.

To think this all could have been avoided by obeying my grandma's dying wishes.

FAutomatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAutomatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAutomatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAutomatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAutomatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAutomatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAutomatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAutomatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAutomatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAutomatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAutomatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is true I was there

go get that bread op
    HTC
    *Positivity Crew*
    *2019 Aesthetics Crew*

SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Shawn probably paid off Fargo to be mean to you

Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comply_or_Die has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    congrats on showing off to a bunch of people on the internet that you don't know
    Laughing at your team since 2008.

VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JerseyFinger View Post
    I've always known my grandma had a lot more than my uncle claimed.

It's finally coming full circle.

Working with a law firm to get to the bottom of everything. My grandma owns a bunch of land in the Bakken and had millions in invenstment accounts. My uncle thinks that he should have it all and keep one person in the family to have it all generation after generation but my grandma wanted it split evenly. I'm the rightful heir to 1/9 of everything she owns. I won't stand to see this happen anymore. My uncle's such a scumbag he won't even give me a portion of what I'm worth. He even paid off my other uncle to lie to my siblings about their inheritance. It's sickening.

We're going to find every last account, Shawn, I know you're stalking me and that's illegal.

God Bless America and God Bless Donald John Trump.
    You're just as bad as him all you care about is how much money you can get. Fuking vultures the whole family. Grandma should have left it all to charity.

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    amazing what money does to people, families get torn apart by inheritance battles on the daily. Key is to have a ironclad will/trust setup so there's not even a little bit of wiggle room for scumbag family member to exploit
    **MFC**
    **Barbara Palvin is my 10/10 crew**

Originally Posted by FAutomatic View Post
    This is true I was there

go get that bread op
    That's exactly what I'm going to do.

I'm going to share with my friends in the misc, too.

I will also invest in bodybuilding.com

My goal is to use every last penny to make the world a better place.

Low cost actual non profit gyms with lersonal training. I'm talking 5 dollars a month or less.

Free nutrition advice.

Soup kitchens across America with job initiatives instead of narcotics laundering and community poisoning.

Children's hospitals with actual cures using bith eastern and western medicine, instead of corporate profit.

I've also invented a simple and cost effective invention to turn sea water into purified drinking water. Its the campers method on a larger scale. It's getting patented right now and Donald Trump is making the world great again. We will not let the devil win.

See above post. I'm acctually reallt humble and love humanity.

SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sorry bro, fargo is taking you down any day now

SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP is the hero that the world needs

Originally Posted by SuperHercules View Post
    OP is the hero that the world needs
    It's a collective effort though. Once everyone gets on board that being good is the way to go, the world will truly strive.

Originally Posted by SeymourGains View Post
    sorry bro, fargo is taking you down any day now
    Fargo brought me down my whole life, things are coming full circle and they're going be brought down and rise up as the beautiful city it once was.

googleccd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) googleccd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) googleccd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) googleccd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) googleccd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) googleccd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) googleccd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) googleccd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) googleccd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) googleccd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) googleccd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Someones gonna tell your grandpa and grandma on you boyo and you're gonna have nothing

VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have fun ending up in the trunk op

Originally Posted by googleccd View Post
    Someones gonna tell your grandpa and grandma on you boyo and you're gonna have nothing
    That doesn't make any sense, if you read the full OP you will see that they have already passed away.

Have fun ending up in the trunk op
    I'm being protected by the CIA and the FBI. We're working to rid the world of evil.

SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Fargo brought me down my whole life, things are coming full circle and they're going be brought down and rise up as the beautiful city it once was.

Originally Posted by BOZZ View Post
    You need mental help. At no point in your rambling did you present a coherent thought.
    You must have the literacy of a foreign 3 year old.

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Turns out a Nigerian Prince needs my help to get his inheritance too and is willing to compensate me for my troubles. We're both gonna be multi-millionaires soon brah!
    Professional Misc Rustler

"But the people we saved, they're our legacy. And they'll remember us and then I guess we'll eventually fade away too. But that's fine. Cause we left the world better than we found it, ya know."
    -Sam Winchester

ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScramFranklin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get it Op. Want to pay for my jaw surgery?
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

Originally Posted by ScramFranklin View Post
    Get it Op. Want to pay for my jaw surgery?
    Absolutely, I'll help anyone who truly needs it.

Mirin second line of signature.

Team Humanity Unite!

AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Absolutely, I'll help anyone who truly needs it.

Mirin second line of signature.

Team Humanity Unite!
    Big Rahb dat you? Stahhhp it
    Every man should be able to crush offenders penis using his rock solid glutes if he is victim of anal assault attempt

B/S/D: 315/365x5/495

YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YeahImMad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I love you long time srs
    ~Alcohol as a PWO crew~
    ~Farts at work crew~
    ~Naked shoulder ride crew~
    ~Poops in an envelope crew~

Originally Posted by AK5426 View Post
    Lmao, Dave Chappelle is a great comedian.

dingler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dingler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Would not open non-profit gyms. The swine you would get in there would be unbearable. There is a reason I pay 100/month for my membership.
    Engineering Crew
    Government Crew

MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyBaddBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll be shorting bodybuilding.com

I wouldn't recommend investing until I get on the mod board of directors list.
    *Hole is Life Crew*
    *Meditation Crew*

DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Childrens hospitals and investing in BB.com, OP is a great man and the hero we need right now

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In for free hair transplant once op becomes rich.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have you seen a doctor lately?

Serious question. Very concerned about your mental wellness.
    678/424/700 - USPA Raw International Elite 220