Registered User Miladinovic0303's Avatar
    Miladinovic0303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miladinovic0303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miladinovic0303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miladinovic0303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miladinovic0303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miladinovic0303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miladinovic0303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miladinovic0303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miladinovic0303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miladinovic0303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miladinovic0303 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question WTF Is wrong with her?

Hello guys, what's up? There is one girl in my class and she is so cute. I am really in love with her. She was texting to me that I am beautiful, really cute and she said: I love you so much. Today, we've got a first kiss. It was in the cafe because she said she does not want anyone to know about us right now. It was a short 8-10second kiss. The problem is that she is in relationship with one guy,
    but she told me that she will break up with him (because she ,,really" loves me). Today, near school, we had another short kiss. I sent her a message today: ,, Did you break up with him, are you still in relationship". She said: ,,Yes i am still in relationship with him and i will soon break up". She asked: ,, Why are you angry", I said: "No why would i?", She said: ,,Look, you have the right to be angry but he also has too, i can not break up with him righ now, If you do not want to wait, today was just a short relationship with you". She is so strang and puffy right now. I really do not know why???? Until yesterday, she wrote to me that she love me so much etc etc, but today she is f**king me. WHAT SHOULD I DO. Please your opinion guys.

She asked me today whether I want a long or short relationship with her. Thats so strange. If she really loves me why did she ask it? BTW. I told her: Long maybe? She said: I need to think about it. I really do not understand her. She was telling me that she loves me soo much, that i am soo cute and beautiful..... WTF?
    Last edited by Miladinovic0303; 01-18-2019 at 04:16 PM.