magnumek will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnumek will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnumek will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnumek will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnumek will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnumek will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnumek will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnumek will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnumek will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnumek will become famous soon enough. (+50) magnumek will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Getting too much fat while bulking

Hi. I have been cutting on low carb diet for a while and lost over 60 lbs, I was very happy with the results, still had some fat to burn but I felt like I need to start building some muscle. I gradually increased caloric intake from 1750 to 2400 kcal. So now I am on balanced diet eating 2400-2450 kcal, I gained 10-11lbs within two and half months, of which 7 was during the first month. I cant say I am happy with the results, I gained too much fat, no ab muscles are visible anymore, I am seeing lots of fat on my lower ab and hips. My arm size did not change which is weird, still very small. I gained some strength but it stopped and is not increasing anymore, this should be the time where I increase caloric intake some more. However, I am still gaining some weight and visibly gaining fat with 2450kcal.

I now weight 158/159lbs, training pretty hard FBW 3x per week. Eating 180 protein, 270g carbs, 70g fat.

I am afraid if my body does not do well with carbs after a long period of low carb diet (insulin resistance or something). I also noticed excessive gas problem and skin breakout. I also have lots of stress, possibly anxiety and depression, maybe it has some conflict with my gains.

Not sure what to change and what am I doing wrong.

Jakeh1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeh1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeh1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeh1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeh1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeh1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeh1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeh1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeh1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeh1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jakeh1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Let's ignore the first month...

So you've gained 4 lbs in the last 6 weeks.

You're losing visibility of your abs and gaining a bit of fat.

What exactly is it you were expecting to see on a bulk?

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jakeh1 View Post
    Let's ignore the first month...

So you've gained 4 lbs in the last 6 weeks.

You're losing visibility of your abs and gaining a bit of fat.

What exactly is it you were expecting to see on a bulk?

^^^^

This my friend. I have the same thing this happens when you bulk you lose definition and your precious abs start to vanish its the way of things especially when low carb.

Just remember keep at it gain more muscle and next time you cut you will have more muscle so abs will be visible even longer.