Registered User MidnightPrince1's Avatar
    MidnightPrince1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Losing Weight for the Air Force

Hello. This is my first time on one of these forums but I can't stay the way i am any longer. I'm 274 pounds and i'm going to be 18 in a few months. I can't do any sports because i graduated high school last June. I can't go to a gym because i don't have a car and live in the south. Does anyone have advice that they can give me. Running isn't an option at the moment because of my asthma, but i'm not afraid of collapsing.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MidnightPrince1 View Post
    Hello. This is my first time on one of these forums but I can't stay the way i am any longer. I'm 274 pounds and i'm going to be 18 in a few months. I can't do any sports because i graduated high school last June. I can't go to a gym because i don't have a car and live in the south. Does anyone have advice that they can give me. Running isn't an option at the moment because of my asthma, but i'm not afraid of collapsing.
    Losing weight is ALL about eating fewer calories than you burn on a consistent basis. Start by reading every word of this https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=165843261

It WILL be to your advantage to start being more active. Look up bodyweight workouts.

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When you're not reading the link given above, or reading related links here to learn proper nutrition......get out and WALK. Do you have a bike? Then ride as well.

Those things won't cost you a penny, but will get you used to moving and burning calories.
    Old, but not obsolete.
    Geezer Crew