Thread: Cut or bulk

ScottyGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottyGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottyGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottyGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottyGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottyGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottyGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottyGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottyGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottyGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ScottyGains has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cut or bulk

I’m 6’1, 211lbs (18% body fat) & I’m skinny fat like love handles with stomach fat/lower back fat but I have decent size arms (size 15s) but my question is should I Cut or Bulk up, I have neck fat and face fat also so overall I’m not trying to look like the rock but I want to get kind of big/lean. I’m 18

JohnGasss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It’s hard to tell without a picture. Would you mind specifying your compound lifts such as bench squat deadlift OHP and a few pictures?

TheChazzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ScottyGains View Post
    I’m 6’1, 211lbs (18% body fat) & I’m skinny fat like love handles with stomach fat/lower back fat but I have decent size arms (size 15s) but my question is should I Cut or Bulk up, I have neck fat and face fat also so overall I’m not trying to look like the rock but I want to get kind of big/lean. I’m 18
    if you want that lean look you gotta build some muscle first,
    bulk

Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You should try bulking only for a short time so you have some muscle and then go on a cut just to lose the extra fat. Be careful with both since your at a imbalance already. Just have a healthy diet too since the whole reason your skinny fat is your diet
    “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars.” —Norman Vincent Peale.

Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oxxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Me and you kinda have similar inserts chazzman lol
    “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars.” —Norman Vincent Peale.

Amitjindia is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb Bodybuilding Suggestion

Originally Posted by ScottyGains View Post
    As your height is good.i suggest you to loose bad fat from your body than start with the bulk up plans(if you want,which is counted in healthy fat by taking good diet).I give you suggestion after workout do cardio to loose fat.If you bulk your body on bad fat is it not healthy for you.