moon355 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Hey everyone I need help

Hey so I’m new to the lifting scene and need some help. As of right now I am 6 foot 6 inches and wieght 290-285(majority of is fat)
    And I’m looking to get lean and get more muscle. I have tons of questions and I don’t think I can put all of them in this post but as of now I am doing
    Monday:chest
    Tuesday:arms
    Wensday:shoulders
    Thursday:back
    Friday:chest
    I am not sure what work outs to do for each one but anyone who can help in the long run would be awesome thanks
    P.S I am 16 I am not sure why it says I’m 49
    Last edited by moon355; 01-16-2019 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Wrong age

ᵢ'ᵥₑ gₒₜ cᵤᵣᵥₑₛ... SpeculatorSam's Avatar
    SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpeculatorSam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Read the stickies in the workout programs section of the forum. Essentially, it's better to run a full body workout 2-3x a week especially if you're new to working out. Since you're a teen, don't count calories but do read the stickies in the nutrition section. Fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean sources of protein, and a bit of healthy fat, and a little bit of junk food occasionally's okay. If you want, you can work up to doing 20-30min. of slow, conversational pace cardio (walking, swimming, a youtube video workout for beginners like HASFit.com for example) 2x-7x a week if you have the energy for it. It won't make you lose appreciably faster, but it's great for the heart and health in general. I weighed 250lb as a 5'7" teen myself. not at 16 but 17. I can get where you're coming from. Just be patient, these things take time but it's definitely worth the daily effort.

Take your time to read the stickies please, will save you a lot of googling. The website defaults everyone to 49yo, if you want to change that, you can go into account settings on bodyspace. Another great resource for a beginner is scoobysworkshop.com as it's sorta an all in one reference for the basics of nutrition and exercise; take his exercise advice with a grain of salt though. Hope this helps, if you have more questions feel free to ask, we are here to help. Thanks for reading.
    "I did the best I could knowing what I did. I know better now, therefore I do." - Maya Angelou

"First lesson of life is that life's not fair. Once you've wrapped your mind around that concept, then you can learn to work around life and excel at it." -SpeculatorSam

PRs: 405/265/400x3. Weighted Chin +110lbs, Incline Bench 235lbs. OHP: 172.5lbs. Strict Curl: 107lbs. Good Morning 225 x 5

DerFeindInMir is a complete loser! (-2000) DerFeindInMir is a complete loser! (-2000) DerFeindInMir is a complete loser! (-2000) DerFeindInMir is a complete loser! (-2000) DerFeindInMir is a complete loser! (-2000) DerFeindInMir is a complete loser! (-2000) DerFeindInMir is a complete loser! (-2000) DerFeindInMir is a complete loser! (-2000) DerFeindInMir is a complete loser! (-2000) DerFeindInMir is a complete loser! (-2000) DerFeindInMir is a complete loser! (-2000)
    What about legs lol? Basically, your workout plan is a mess, I would highly advise you to change it either into a full body workout or Push/Pull/Legs Split

smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smsniper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think the best program you could follow to lose fat and get stronger and build muscle is the 5*5 strong lifts just google it and follow it . you will thank me later