quadsimodo is a complete loser! (-2000) quadsimodo is a complete loser! (-2000) quadsimodo is a complete loser! (-2000) quadsimodo is a complete loser! (-2000) quadsimodo is a complete loser! (-2000) quadsimodo is a complete loser! (-2000) quadsimodo is a complete loser! (-2000) quadsimodo is a complete loser! (-2000) quadsimodo is a complete loser! (-2000) quadsimodo is a complete loser! (-2000) quadsimodo is a complete loser! (-2000)

Injured Knees Help What to Do

Hello I need to know do. I injured my knees. It's the top of my kneecap between the knee and the quadricep that it is tender when I touch it and when I stand up from sitting down I feel pain I have to use am upper body to assist me. What can this be? How long do I typically have to take off? I know I can see a sports doctor but I don't have insurance I was wondering if any of you who know more can give me the cliffs on how many weeks I can take off and what my condition can be? I also feel snapping when I move my leg forward and back. How severe is my injury? How many weeks are we looking at? Maybe I have to do more than rest once I take the weeks off? Much appreciated.
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149560173&p=977407473#post977407473