Registered User StoneColdMarko7's Avatar
    StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thinking about moving to America

I don't know if this is good category for this particular subject but anyways...

I'm 21 years old and I'm from Croatia and I'm thinking of moving out of my country because it just sucks. I don't want to get through the whole issue on the country here so I'm going to sum it up by just saying "It's run by corrupted illiterate uneducated troglodytes". Anyways it's pretty difficult to live here especially for me since I have only one parent who is employed and I don't know for how long she's going to stay that way since the company she works in is going down the drains (guess why it's going down the drains it's not that hard). So considering I'm not really thinking of buying food, paying off bills,studying here (both university and foreign languages classes) and suffering here in this land of the damned. I'm thinking "why shouldn't I go abroad where I could have a normal life?" . One country I'm thinking of going is USA. USA is the most multicultural country in the world,period. Seriously there are so many cultures to learn from and it truly is the land of opportunity. Now, obviously you have to work your ass off and nothing is going to be given on the silver platter (especially for me since I was born in a piss poor family and everything I have is down to me and my mom). I'm thinking of moving to USA obviously because of sheer amount of oportunities but also I'm guessing since it's a very multicultural country that it wouldn't be so hard for me to improve my german and learn some spanish and/or italian. Main problem is Green Card obviously and how to obtain it. I'm asking my friends who are also considering on leaving and yes they tell me it's next to impossible to obtain the card unless you marry an American. So I'm just asking your advice or something.

Registered User chickenbroccoli's Avatar
    chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was in Dubrovnik in October for a few days. Super pretty city and really enjoyed it but I can tell it would be really rough to live there. All of the restaurants were way overpriced and I could tell the locals were out to milk everything they could out of the tourists.

I’d suggest staying far away from the San Francisco Bay Area unless you are a techie. It’s just way to expensive.

Los Angeles is a good choice. There is a lot more diversity there with everything from jobs, to housing, to culture.

California loves illegal immigrants in case you overstay your VISA you don’t need to worry.

StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StoneColdMarko7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by chickenbroc**** View Post
    I was in Dubrovnik in October for a few days. Super pretty city and really enjoyed it but I can tell it would be really rough to live there. All of the restaurants were way overpriced and I could tell the locals were out to milk everything they could out of the tourists.

I’d suggest staying far away from the San Francisco Bay Area unless you are a techie. It’s just way to expensive.

Los Angeles is a good choice. There is a lot more diversity there with everything from jobs, to housing, to culture.

California loves illegal immigrants in case you overstay your VISA you don’t need to worry.
    It would be tough to live overall here but you got in the vulture's nest so to speak. lmao these guys are crooks in Dubrovnik, they charge like double of what it's worth here just because it's a rich tourist attraction. At least you learned not to go to Dubrovnik to eat. If you're going there again bring your own food, that's what I would do and I never went there because I'm broke and I would never pay those guys anything. Where you from? And regarding, illegal immigration, yeah I don't think I want to play with that even tough California wouldn't be a bad choice.
    Last edited by StoneColdMarko7; 01-17-2019 at 04:38 AM.

chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000) chickenbroccoli is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by StoneColdMarko7 View Post
    It would be tough to live overall here but you got in the vulture's nest so to speak. lmao these guys are crooks in Dubrovnik, they charge like double of what it's worth here just because it's a rich tourist attraction. At least you learned not to go to Dubrovnik to eat. If you're going there again bring your own food, that's what I would do and I never went there because I'm broke and I would never pay those guys anything. Where you from? And regarding, illegal immigration, yeah I don't think I want to play with that even tough California wouldn't be a bad choice.
    I’m from SF. I ended up just buying food at the grocery store where the Croatian people shopped and cooking it at the AirBnb. It was priced really well. Also the beer from the store was cheap and good. Ozujsko

I’m from SF. I ended up just buying food at the grocery store where the Croatian people shopped and cooking it at the AirBnb. It was priced really well. Also the beer from the store was cheap and good. Ozujsko
    San Francisco, nice, very beautiful city. Hopefully you come by here where I live (Zagreb) maybe we can meet and if you have a grandmother who's not happily married I could marry her to get a green card lmao yeah, I'm kidding but still, I'm prepared for anything just to get out of here. I'll try to see every single possibility of getting a green card because there's no way I'm staying here working my ass off to feed me and my parents and without possibility of going to university. I'm getting outta here and that's all there is to it and that's the bottom line because... you know the rest. *glass shatter* Alexa, play Stone Cold theme music. LMAO

San Francisco, nice, very beautiful city. Hopefully you come by here where I live (Zagreb) maybe we can meet and if you have a grandmother who's not happily married I could marry her to get a green card lmao yeah, I'm kidding but still, I'm prepared for anything just to get out of here. I'll try to see every single possibility of getting a green card because there's no way I'm staying here working my ass off to feed me and my parents and without possibility of going to university. I'm getting outta here and that's all there is to it and that's the bottom line because... you know the rest. *glass shatter* Alexa, play Stone Cold theme music. LMAO
    Zagreb is a cool place to visit?

Brah it’s 2019 me and you can just get married (no homo)

But srs. If you come to the US you can stack Kunas easy. Just pick somewhere with a good economy and cost of living. .

Zagreb is a cool place to visit?

Brah it’s 2019 me and you can just get married (no homo)

But srs. If you come to the US you can stack Kunas easy. Just pick somewhere with a good economy and cost of living. .
    Zagreb is beautiful if you ask me (especially during winter) and yeah let's get married Idgaf paper is paper lmao yeah thanks for the advice tho Imma keep looking for options,ask my friends and all that

Hamster108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamster108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamster108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamster108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamster108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamster108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamster108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamster108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamster108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamster108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamster108 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Zagreb is beautiful if you ask me (especially during winter) and yeah let's get married Idgaf paper is paper lmao yeah thanks for the advice tho Imma keep looking for options,ask my friends and all that
    if you can fix cars, do bodywork collision or r&r dpfs then go ahead, otherwise i hope you like mopping floors.

BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You won’t get into America breh. It’s not like Europe. They have sensible migration laws.

You either prove you can do a job that an American cannot, be a CEO 10k, or marry in.
    Per Mare Per Terram crew*
    No ********/twitter/oestrogen network crew*
    Rugby league crew*
    Matchmaker @ 72 virgins dating service crew*

Hamster108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamster108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamster108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamster108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamster108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamster108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamster108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamster108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamster108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamster108 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hamster108 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BootneckBrah View Post
    You won’t get into America breh. It’s not like Europe. They have sensible migration laws.

You either prove you can do a job that an American cannot, be a CEO 10k, or marry in.
    this, no social security number= mopping office floors for 5$ per hour

csbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) csbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) csbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) csbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) csbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) csbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) csbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) csbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) csbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) csbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) csbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bruh come to Canada
    High Test Crew

Location: Okinawa, Japan Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs Bodypoints: 'bout 350M because I am a, Chad
    dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't know if this is good category for this particular subject
    It's better to post it here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19
    We’re all gonna make it.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by BootneckBrah View Post

This, if you don't qualify for an EB1A Visa like me (spoiler, you don't) then you're not getting a green card unless you marry an American

Or you could just walk over the southern border and throw a chit fit and call people racist for expecting you to do it legally

XabstractX is a name known to all. (+5000) XabstractX is a name known to all. (+5000) XabstractX is a name known to all. (+5000) XabstractX is a name known to all. (+5000) XabstractX is a name known to all. (+5000) XabstractX is a name known to all. (+5000) XabstractX is a name known to all. (+5000) XabstractX is a name known to all. (+5000) XabstractX is a name known to all. (+5000) XabstractX is a name known to all. (+5000) XabstractX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your only realistic hope to move to the US is on an H1B visa. If you don't qualify for that then you're better off trying to move within the EU or to Canada.

UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000) UnkleDolan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    This, if you don't qualify for an EB1A Visa like me (spoiler, you don't) then you're not getting a green card unless you marry an American

Or you could just walk over the southern border and throw a chit fit and call people racist for expecting you to do it legally
    Just wondering what's your extraordinary ability? I am an immigrant myself and I know there isn't many people on this visa.
    Global Citizen Crew - I educate stupid basement-living miscers about the world's culture and critical thinking
    Chemical Engineering Grad Crew - Now working in investment banking & private equity in an mnc firm based in US and Singapore
    BB.com Member Since 2013, lost my older account, didn't post a lot so it is fine

Serafino9000000 is not very well liked. (-100) Serafino9000000 is not very well liked. (-100) Serafino9000000 is not very well liked. (-100) Serafino9000000 is not very well liked. (-100) Serafino9000000 is not very well liked. (-100) Serafino9000000 is not very well liked. (-100) Serafino9000000 is not very well liked. (-100) Serafino9000000 is not very well liked. (-100) Serafino9000000 is not very well liked. (-100) Serafino9000000 is not very well liked. (-100) Serafino9000000 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hey check out Australia. lots of immigrants

CoolGreekName has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolGreekName has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolGreekName has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolGreekName has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolGreekName has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolGreekName has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolGreekName has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolGreekName has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolGreekName has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolGreekName has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoolGreekName has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If you really want to find opportunities elsewhere, try Canada, Britain, and Australia like the guy said.

Because of modern times, all these places have advanced their economies to the point where anything is possible. Anything IS possible...

I hope the best for you. Don't just give up if you can't get to America.

I think you are missing out on opportunities to go elsewhere, too.

Look for a place with an economy. Follow a political party like democrat/republican or conservative/open-minded.

Peace.
    Last edited by CoolGreekName; 03-03-2019 at 07:14 PM.

Betty1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Betty1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Betty1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Betty1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Betty1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Betty1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Betty1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Betty1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Betty1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Betty1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Betty1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You can never know what awaits you in another country!
    While you are young and you have no family - take a chance! This is the only way to succeed!

Moverss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't know if this is good category for this particular subject but anyways...

I'm 21 years old and I'm from Croatia and I'm thinking of moving out of my country because it just sucks. I don't want to get through the whole issue on the country here so I'm going to sum it up by just saying "It's run by corrupted illiterate uneducated troglodytes". Anyways it's pretty difficult to live here especially for me since I have only one parent who is employed and I don't know for how long she's going to stay that way since the company she works in is going down the drains (guess why it's going down the drains it's not that hard). So considering I'm not really thinking of buying food, paying off bills,studying here (both university and foreign languages classes) and suffering here in this land of the damned. I'm thinking "why shouldn't I go abroad where I could have a normal life?" . Local movers from compnay G&J Moving . One country I'm thinking of going is USA. USA is the most multicultural country in the world,period. Seriously there are so many cultures to learn from and it truly is the land of opportunity. Now, obviously you have to work your ass off and nothing is going to be given on the silver platter (especially for me since I was born in a piss poor family and everything I have is down to me and my mom). I'm thinking of moving to USA obviously because of sheer amount of oportunities but also I'm guessing since it's a very multicultural country that it wouldn't be so hard for me to improve my german and learn some spanish and/or italian. Main problem is Green Card obviously and how to obtain it. I'm asking my friends who are also considering on leaving and yes they tell me it's next to impossible to obtain the card unless you marry an American. So I'm just asking your advice or something.

prepare well for the move. i can help you move if you need to.
    Last edited by Moverss; 01-11-2021 at 05:08 AM.

ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ElSexisimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP, you haven't mentioned what skills you have. The US, Canada, Australia, etc want to take skilled migrants, so what skills do you have that will appeal to these countries' immigration authorities?