Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lukeaye has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Vaccines and Autism (srs)

I know that the original paper showing the link was found to be a fraud, however surely there have been more credible studies now?

I can find many that do find a link, but I'm not sure if they considered significant studies. For example

http://avoiceforchoice.org/issues/ph...es/24-studies/

Where do we stand Misc? I feel like even if there was a small chance they could cause Autism, the net benefit from vaccinating would still outweigh the risk of autism.

r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) r0bo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There have been more studies and they all prove that it doesnt cause autism
    Misc Work Crew

blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BOZZ View Post
    came in here to post this
    Was charging the neg cannons, glad I clicked link (not that my negs matter)

Edit: lol, just saw you were a mod too.
    Tobacco prostitute
    "Grow up Harriet"

Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by r0bo View Post
    That is awesome.

Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let's just say that a lot of miscers are vaccinated.
    *Fat Kunt Krew (FKK)* President: Alan Aragon
    *C2H6O is the only macro that counts crew*
    *4th of October Victim Krew*
    *Neg incels for fun crew*

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There have been numerous studies, including a Danish one of more than half a million kids, that show no link

Dumb fuks

Brb instead of actually reading anything I'm just gonna listen to a bunch of stupid fukn kunts on the internet
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

AztecBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AztecBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AztecBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AztecBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AztecBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AztecBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AztecBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AztecBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AztecBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AztecBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AztecBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    May possibly give my kids the basic vax for the big diseases (smallpox etc), depending on its prevalence in area, but fcuk ever giving them some yearly “flu” vaccine or other unnecessary jabs.

May still decide not to at all. I don’t like the shaming tactic around not vaxing. Parents should have a right to home school their kids and raise them as they want. The second we begin enforcing “injections” by the government, no matter how safe and lifesaving they are, it just crosses into territory I don’t like.

Parents have a responsibility to raise happy, healthy and intelligent children to adulthood, let them choose the way they see best fit
    *Meditation Crew*
    52 books in 52 weeks
    HTC

Leave your entries in the sub-reddit bros... and i'll read submissions in the next episode of lewaiiiii

GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500)
    vaccines are controlled by the government aka the puppets of elites who control the bank aka the rothschilds and other illuminati members

their main goal is NWO with one government and depopulation

Hence by adding fluoride in our water, vaccinations and chemtrails, they are trying to kill testosterone and humans.

Look it up

Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anti-vax would rather a dead kid than one that could potentially develop autism from a vaccine (which isn't possible).

Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AztecBrah View Post
    May possibly give my kids the basic vax for the big diseases (smallpox etc), depending on its prevalence in area, but fcuk ever giving them some yearly “flu” vaccine or other unnecessary jabs.

May still decide not to at all. I don’t like the shaming tactic around not vaxing. Parents should have a right to home school their kids and raise them as they want. The second we begin enforcing “injections” by the government, no matter how safe and lifesaving they are, it just crosses into territory I don’t like.

Parents have a responsibility to raise happy, healthy and intelligent children to adulthood, let them choose the way they see best fit
    You are literally endangering the lives of your kids and the kids they hang out with, but you don't like vaccines because "shaming tactics"?

Anti vaxxers should be tarred, feathered and sterilized. It's absolutely insane that these retards exist in the age of pretty much unlimited information.

J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000)

The problem is your decision impacts everyone else negatively.

https://www.vaccines.gov/basics/work...ion/index.html

Read up on herd immunity. Basically once a certain % of the population is immunized then its impossible for the disease to spread effectively. By not doing the vaccine by CHOICE you are hurting people that due to allergies or other medical problems that can't use vaccines even if they want to and putting their lives in danger. All for bad reasons.

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lukeaye View Post
    I know that the original paper showing the link was found to be a fraud, however surely there have been more credible studies now?
    How would there be credible sources for something that doesn't exist?

NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    kids are endangered by a myriad of countless other threats in their life that we subject them to knowing it endangers them. If I told you your kid has is more at mortal danger playing outside, climbing trees or walking to school than developing an avoidable disease by not vaccinating would you advocate against that? Or sterilise parents who will fully subject their kids to those higher dangers of playing outside?

Translation: People who don’t obey the government and inject themselves with questionable chemical cocktails in order to reduce their chances of maybe developing a life threatening illness despite humans existing for millenia without them should be punished and castrated because I’m sad that a human should be suceptible to a naturally occurring disease that we have the power to prevent.

You hyper-compassionate lefty types with your “do good” attitude towards everything are contributing to the fall of Mankind. Charles Darwin would spit in your face for trying to root out every possible variable of natural selection that still remains to create future strong resilient humans.

Keep your vaccinations, produce your “alive” but weak children, who don’t get autism from vaccinations but develop it as a result of the iPad and iPhones u plant in front of their face from the age of 3.
    FL IS THE GOAT STATE CREW

bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    For that exact reason I’m not advocating against vaccines, I’m advocating for my right to choose not to for my kids. And there are studies that show that a small % of kids can remain unvaccinated and still remain “protected” and insulated as long as everyone else in the community is vaccinated. For that reason I think vaccination is good and encourage it, because the more people that are, the less likely unvaccinated kids are to develop anything also. There are studies that show that once there is a certain threshold of vaccinated people, the unvaccinated people if kept low are still actually as “protected” (statistically) as those vaccinated

I would like my kids to be those who remain unvaccinated but are protected in a community of people who are. All I am segueing here is for the right to make that choice for my children, and unless you believe the government should extend its arm into a household and tell parents how to raise children, then you would agree.
    This is literally the dumbest thing I've seen all week, and I watched that Gillette ad

With my daughter's disease, we are going to push the school when she starts kindergarten next year to push all the antivaxxer kids out of her class under ADA laws so she doesn't get sick from a kid with idiots for parents

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is at least one theory that onset of autism symptoms may be correlated with vaccination due to an abnormal immune response.

Autists often have a family history of auto immune disorders. The general shape of the thing is that infants which may have carried some predisposition to autism could be triggered into active symptoms by the increased vaccine schedule affecting their abnormal immune system.

Or, IOW, the vaccines don't "cause autism" so much as they may trigger a reaction in babies that are susceptible.

Maternal infection during gestation is also a possible trigger.

https://www.autism.com/symptoms_immune
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Griggz View Post
    Anti-vax would rather a dead kid than one that could potentially develop autism from a vaccine (which isn't possible).
    I think that's easily the most disgusting part of the anti-vax crap. Like, we're not even talking about kids being crippled or killed and you have parents who'd rather believe in hocus pocus than raise a kid on the spectrum.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

deriktheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deriktheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deriktheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deriktheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deriktheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deriktheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deriktheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deriktheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deriktheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deriktheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deriktheman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    For that exact reason I’m not advocating against vaccines, I’m advocating for my right to choose not to for my kids. And there are studies that show that a small % of kids can remain unvaccinated and still remain “protected” and insulated as long as everyone else in the community is vaccinated. For that reason I think vaccination is good and encourage it, because the more people that are, the less likely unvaccinated kids are to develop anything also. There are studies that show that once there is a certain threshold of vaccinated people, the unvaccinated people if kept low are still actually as “protected” (statistically) as those vaccinated

I would like my kids to be those who remain unvaccinated but are protected in a community of people who are. All I am segueing here is for the right to make that choice for my children, and unless you believe the government should extend its arm into a household and tell parents how to raise children, then you would agree.
    I'm with you

Odio quo non intellegunt Steemboat's Avatar
    Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I’m advocating for my right to choose not to for my kids. There are studies that show that once there is a certain threshold of vaccinated people, the unvaccinated people if kept low are still actually as “protected” (statistically) as those vaccinated
    Right, but you can't open Pandora's box. Still need 95% (or more) for herd immunity to work.

Until it's your kid with allergies or immunodeficiency getting sick because others enforced their "rights" not to vaccinate their kids.
    I offer my opponents a bargain. If they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them.

10/10 bit here btw:

Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chrysippus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you believe that vaccines cause autism then you are a scientific illiterate.
    No Negs Crew

I do not neg other posters. If I would deem your post a poor one, you have already punished yourself by writing it.

immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is one of those mysterious things in life which I’ll never understand, how so many people are SO 10/10 incredibly confident that vaccines cause no harm and are absolutely nothing to do with autism or anything else, it’s actually bizarre. While I’m not necessarily saying that it definitely does, there are many things pointing to the fact that it could. Stop being so sure about something you know absolutely nothing about, remember studies are ALWAYS flawed and biased, and for every study there says one thing, there’s always another that says the opposite. I personally know of several parents who have given their children the MMR vaccine and noticed their child regress immediately after and never return to normal. Bottom line : there are millions of factors which you don’t understand, stop being so ridiculously confident about something that is miles beyond your understanding.
    Remember the guy that gave up? Neither does anybody else.

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How come it seems more kids having autism these days though? Do people recognize it more or is it just more widespread due to the internet? Or is something else messing up their health?

Originally Posted by Chrysippus View Post
    If you believe that vaccines cause autism then you are a scientific illiterate.
    Doesn't hurt to question authority instead of blindly believing it.

Big companies have paid doctors and scientists in the past to promote their products.
    There was a time when smoking was considered healthy.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

anonymous
    I think what's more prevalent on this matter is the link between increased use of glyphosate and rising number of autistic kids.
    If autistic disorder rise with the same speed as currently occuring in the US, in the year 2030 one out of three kids will be diagnosed with some kind of disorder on the autistic spectrum - pretty scary.

/e to be more precise: glyphosate is destroying some parts of the gut lining and the microbiome and apparently there is a link between a diminished microbiome and autism:
    http://www.generationrescue.org/late...obiome-autism/
    Last edited by ceterisparibuz; 01-16-2019 at 09:08 AM.

pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ceterisparibuz View Post
    ........... in the year 2030 one out of three kids will be diagnosed with some kind of disorder on the autistic spectrum - pretty scary.
    This is great news for the future of Misc...

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think it's more of a case that some folks had autism and they got vaccine, so others immediately assumed vaccine = autism.

Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    How come it seems more kids having autism these days though? Do people recognize it more or is it just more widespread due to the internet? Or is something else messing up their health?
    It is also more diagnosed these days compared to lets say 50 yrs ago when slightly autistic folks could pass by as just "being shy" or "weird". There could be other factors, too.

May still decide not to at all. I don’t like the shaming tactic around not vaxing.

You deserve to be shamed for not vaxing your kids because eventually they'll go to school with other kids. No one wants your kids spreading around diseases.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

tanofpeace is a name known to all. (+5000) tanofpeace is a name known to all. (+5000) tanofpeace is a name known to all. (+5000) tanofpeace is a name known to all. (+5000) tanofpeace is a name known to all. (+5000) tanofpeace is a name known to all. (+5000) tanofpeace is a name known to all. (+5000) tanofpeace is a name known to all. (+5000) tanofpeace is a name known to all. (+5000) tanofpeace is a name known to all. (+5000) tanofpeace is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Brozef View Post
    That is awesome.
    bought him a bear.
    Disclaimer: All posts, statements, remarks and threads made by this user are fictional and/or satirical in nature and should not to be taken seriously and are not an accurate representation of this user's personality or beliefs.

Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bigcat3655 View Post
    This is literally the dumbest thing I've seen all week, and I watched that Gillette ad

With my daughter's disease, we are going to push the school when she starts kindergarten next year to push all the antivaxxer kids out of her class under ADA laws so she doesn't get sick from a kid with idiots for parents
    back when I was in high school in the cretaceous period, while there were still stegasaureses roaming n sht, I was not allowed to attend HS until I had all my vaccinations. Do they not do that now? I thought it was already a law, or requirement.

nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikonD70s has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    would not be surprised one bit if true. how u think big pharma make money? get people sick. instead of cures supply them lifetime meds. look up bayer company u’ll see how phucked up big pharmacies are over money

tanofpeace is a name known to all. (+5000) tanofpeace is a name known to all. (+5000) tanofpeace is a name known to all. (+5000) tanofpeace is a name known to all. (+5000) tanofpeace is a name known to all. (+5000) tanofpeace is a name known to all. (+5000) tanofpeace is a name known to all. (+5000) tanofpeace is a name known to all. (+5000) tanofpeace is a name known to all. (+5000) tanofpeace is a name known to all. (+5000) tanofpeace is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nikonD70s View Post
    would not be surprised one bit if true. how u think big pharma make money? get people sick. instead of cures supply them lifetime meds. look up bayer company u’ll see how phucked up big pharmacies are over money
    It's all theory man, we will never find out what is true and what is not
    Disclaimer: All posts, statements, remarks and threads made by this user are fictional and/or satirical in nature and should not to be taken seriously and are not an accurate representation of this user's personality or beliefs.

Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.