Thread: Cut or bulk?

ionut172 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cut or bulk?

Hi. Can you help me with the man boobs? I posted some photos on my profile, i have nothing lump under my nipple, just puffy. Is it fat?

Should i cut more? Thanks

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ionut172 View Post
    Hi. Can you help me with the man boobs? I posted some photos on my profile, i have nothing lump under my nipple, just puffy. Is it fat?

Should i cut more? Thanks
    You're stressing over something (man boobs that aren't really man boobs) that no one else will notice or pay any attention to.

You are at a point where you can do (cut or bulk) what you want, but my recommendation would be a long slow (gaining 2 pounds a MONTH) until it bothers you and you want to cut. (But I'd target at least a 6 month bulk, personally.) Lift hard, consistently. You have a lot of potential. Good luck.

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^^^^^^I have to agree.

I doubt you are competing and you have the outline of abs so you can bulk slowly as your bf is not too high, this will offer the best results in the long run.