milfhunter11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Rib injury keeps coming back.

I injured the right side of my ribs somehow not sure from what exercise, but the leg press particularly feels like it's putting more strain on this rib injury i have gotten, even using proper form.. the pain becomes worse after ive finished my workout and my mobility is limited, it connects from the front of my right rib all the way to the back of my right lat muscle, i had the same injury about 2 weeks ago and it recovered in a few day's it seemed... the exact same injury has now come back and i'm not sure if i should be resting, or just push through the pain of the injury, after all it seemed like it recovered in a few days last time.. hopefully it recovers again soon cause i just finished my workout 30 minutes ago and the pains coming back, if anyone could give me some advice whether i should take a break to help recover or if i should just keep going to the gym anyway, or if you can give me tips on what exercises to avoid. thanks.

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is not advisable to "push through the pain". If you are feeling discomfort, pain or otherwise anything that doesn't seem right, you need to listen to your body. Proper rest is essential for muscle growth and injury prevention.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew