Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ImBoutTaBlowUp is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Fastest Way to Lose %s of Body Fat???

Hey y'all!

I've entered a Krav Maga Challenge and was given 6 weeks to lose 6% of body fat.
    I do the Krav Maga workouts 3xs a week and was given this specific meal plan for my body type:

Active Female
    5'9"
    Start weight 188.2
    29.3% Body Fat

Breakfast: 6oz protein, vegetables, certain carbs
    Snack: Protein shake (Dymatize 100)
    Lunch: 6oz protein, vegetables, certain carbs
    Snack: Protein shake
    Dinner: 6oz protein, vegetables, very small amount of oil/fat
    (I'm a pescatarian so it's basically egg whites, tilapia, and shrimp for me.)

I've made some mistakes with the meal plan because of some confusion, and was overeating.
    I still lost 11.2 lbs in 12 days!!! BUT my challenge is to lose body fat 6% and that's going slowly.

I still have 4 weeks.
    Any suggestions... especially the few days before the final weigh in???

Thank you!

Szekan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Szekan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Szekan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Szekan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Szekan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Szekan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Szekan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Szekan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Szekan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Szekan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Szekan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ImBoutTaBlowUp View Post
    Hey y'all!

I've entered a Krav Maga Challenge and was given 6 weeks to lose 6% of body fat.
    I do the Krav Maga workouts 3xs a week and was given this specific meal plan for my body type:

Active Female
    5'9"
    Start weight 188.2
    29.3% Body Fat

I've made some mistakes with the meal plan because of some confusion, and was overeating.
    I still lost 11.2 lbs in 12 days!!! BUT my challenge is to lose body fat 6% and that's going slowly.

I still have 4 weeks.

Thank you!
    Your body fat is high so it should be easy to lose. But then not sure if 6 weeks is enough.
    I was 22% and after 3 months now, I am 14%.
    I keep it on a average 1800 cals with 40% protein, 30% fat and 30% carbs. I work out 7 days a week.

Starting was easy to lose. Now after 15% it's getting really slow and difficult. Maybe will have to drop further to 1600 cals...
    Good luck

BTW you lost almost 12lbs in 12 days which is 1lbs a day.. That is not correct. Also then out of that 12lbs you haven't managed to lose 6% body fat? That's even worse... Again check your scale and measurements soemthing doesn't add up.

mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If your BF% estimate was correct (doubtful) and you could lose only fat and not LBM (impossible), you'd need to lose 14.7 lb in the 6 weeks or 2.4 lb of fat per week (too aggressive to accomplish without sacrificing LBM at your stats). That would translate to a calorie deficit of ~1226 calories a day. Your TDEE estimate at moderate (3x/wk) exercise is 2572 calories. So you would need to consume no more than 1350 cal/day. I repeat, you'll lose LBM at this rate meaning your actual loss goal would need to be higher to achieve a 6% drop in BF%.

In summary, you can't healthily meet your challenge and will sacrifice muscle to get to your goal, setting your long term body goals backwards by months/years. Suggest you drop the challenge and focus on improving health and mindset.
    Instagram: @doctorv17

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree with mavd. The only thing I can add is that the machine you're using to measure bf (my guess is it is a bia device) has an error rate of +/-5-8%+. Even if you did actually lose 6%, there's a good chance that the readout isn't going to say that you did. That means if you were actually 29.3% and you truly lost 6% and got to 23.3%, there's a good chance the readout wouldn't show it.

If you're actually interested in losing fat and improving your body composition, this competition is not the way to go about it. (Not even as a way to "kick off your weight loss.")

Keep on swimming! scrossmaggard's Avatar
    scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000)
    11.2 pounds in 12 days was not fat. I agree with above poster and drop the challenge and look at a long term plan.
    We all want to get shredded in no time, but reality is that it takes time. Be patient and persistent.
    Nothing worth having in life comes easily!

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As others have pointed out, there's a big difference between bodyweight and body fat. If you're practicing Krav Maga then strength is at least somewhat important to you; lose weight too fast and you will lose muscle along with the fat, which a) is not going to get you to your short-term goal; and b) is not what you want in the long-term either.

Hey there!

Thanks for responding. I DID lose 12 pounds in 12 day, but now I'm not losing much. I actually gained a pound, from last week. I am eating a few almonds, where I'm not supposed to, but I'm really eating EVERYTHING that is on the plan. I sometimes eat late at night, because I'm not really in the mood. I am also not used to eating this much protein.

As of Thursday, I was down 2.5% body fat, but had gained 1 pound from the day before. At my WW meeting, I was at the same weight as Thursday, but had eaten very late last night.

In my opinion, the small amounts of weight don't really count because they fluctuate so much throughout the day.

Originally Posted by Szekan View Post
    Your body fat is high so it should be easy to lose. But then not sure if 6 weeks is enough.
    I was 22% and after 3 months now, I am 14%.
    I keep it on a average 1800 cals with 40% protein, 30% fat and 30% carbs. I work out 7 days a week.

Starting was easy to lose. Now after 15% it's getting really slow and difficult. Maybe will have to drop further to 1600 cals...
    Good luck

BTW you lost almost 12lbs in 12 days which is 1lbs a day.. That is not correct. Also then out of that 12lbs you haven't managed to lose 6% body fat? That's even worse... Again check your scale and measurements soemthing doesn't add up.

The issue is that I have 6 weeks to reach the goal OR lose a substantial deposit.
    How would you recommend losing 4% body fat in a few weeks, if you REALLY had to?

Originally Posted by sunsean View Post
    As others have pointed out, there's a big difference between bodyweight and body fat. If you're practicing Krav Maga then strength is at least somewhat important to you; lose weight too fast and you will lose muscle along with the fat, which a) is not going to get you to your short-term goal; and b) is not what you want in the long-term either.

The issue is that I have 6 weeks to reach the goal OR lose a substantial deposit.
    How would you recommend losing 4% body fat in three weeks, if you REALLY had to?

Originally Posted by spradish View Post
    I agree with mavd. The only thing I can add is that the machine you're using to measure bf (my guess is it is a bia device) has an error rate of +/-5-8%+. Even if you did actually lose 6%, there's a good chance that the readout isn't going to say that you did. That means if you were actually 29.3% and you truly lost 6% and got to 23.3%, there's a good chance the readout wouldn't show it.

If you're actually interested in losing fat and improving your body composition, this competition is not the way to go about it. (Not even as a way to "kick off your weight loss.")

How would you recommend losing 4% body fat in three weeks, if you REALLY had to?

Originally Posted by scrossmaggard View Post
    11.2 pounds in 12 days was not fat. I agree with above poster and drop the challenge and look at a long term plan.
    We all want to get shredded in no time, but reality is that it takes time. Be patient and persistent.

I DID lose 10 pounds the first week, and a few other women (shorter and heavier than me) have lost more than that.
    But I've gained a pound. As of Thursday, I was down 2.5% body fat. My third week will start on Wednesday, so I'm just really hoping that there's a way to get a little more momentum back up, so that I can hit the goal they set for me and get my deposit back. It's almost half my rent!

jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The issue is that you're not listening to the solid advice that has been handed to you! You've already lost your deposit because you chewed off a bigger task than your body can handle. Call it a loss because your health is way more important than money.
    **PUREBLOOD FOR LIFE CREW**
    -- A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---
    **2004 Acura NSX**2017 Honda Civic Type R, BADGE #357**
    **2018 BMW X5M**2020 Toyota TRD PRO**
    **Sandwiches are made in the KITCHEN......ABS are built in the GYM!**

The issue is that I have 6 weeks to reach the goal OR lose a substantial $$ deposit.
    Currently down 2.5%

Originally Posted by scrossmaggard View Post

If I don't reach the goal they've given me, what is unhealthy about what I'm doing?
    The initial weight loss has slowed down, so I don't understand what the problem is.

Originally Posted by jlsnyderTypeR View Post
    The issue is that you're not listening to the solid advice that has been handed to you! You've already lost your deposit because you chewed off a bigger task than your body can handle. Call it a loss because your health is way more important than money.

LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The challenge seems designed to separate suckers from their money.

Michael3011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael3011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael3011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael3011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael3011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael3011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael3011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael3011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael3011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael3011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michael3011 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The issue is that I have 6 weeks to reach the goal OR lose a substantial $$ deposit.
    Currently down 2.5%
    I use a clever thing called a enihcam emit and actually end up having more time. But it only works backwards.

jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If I don't reach the goal they've given me, what is unhealthy about what I'm doing?
    The initial weight loss has slowed down, so I don't understand what the problem is.
    Read the post below once again from 'mavd', she explains it best.

Originally Posted by mavd View Post
    If your BF% estimate was correct (doubtful) and you could lose only fat and not LBM (impossible), you'd need to lose 14.7 lb in the 6 weeks or 2.4 lb of fat per week (too aggressive to accomplish without sacrificing LBM at your stats). That would translate to a calorie deficit of ~1226 calories a day. Your TDEE estimate at moderate (3x/wk) exercise is 2572 calories. So you would need to consume no more than 1350 cal/day. I repeat, you'll lose LBM at this rate meaning your actual loss goal would need to be higher to achieve a 6% drop in BF%.

In summary, you can't healthily meet your challenge and will sacrifice muscle to get to your goal, setting your long term body goals backwards by months/years. Suggest you drop the challenge and focus on improving health and mindset.
    **PUREBLOOD FOR LIFE CREW**
    -- A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---
    **2004 Acura NSX**2017 Honda Civic Type R, BADGE #357**
    **2018 BMW X5M**2020 Toyota TRD PRO**
    **Sandwiches are made in the KITCHEN......ABS are built in the GYM!**

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would never have to because I understand how weight loss works so I'd never sign up for such an illogical challenge.

Maybe, but I wouldn't have had a quick start to my weight loss without it.
    I've been working out 4 days a week, way before this challenge.

It's also been educational and empowering to follow a meal plan and not cheat on it. I used to do P90X, Insanity, and T25. I completed the workout programs, but could never follow the nutrition plans.

Now, I'm at a point in my life where cooking doesn't create anxiety for me, so this has been a good thing.

OF COURSE, I want my money back, but I knew when I signed up for this program I knew that no matter what the scale said at the end of the 6 weeks, it would be worth it. It's also a good way to start off the new year, eating better and doing a new challenging work out. I normally work out at home. I'd never committed to group classes before. I've been waking up at 5:30am to get to a 7am class, three times a week. I'd say that all of this is worth the investment. And, if they believe that you've been following their plan, but don't reach the goal, they'll transfer the funds into credits. So, either way, it's still a free resource for 6 weeks. I just want the moolah! ; )

Hey y'all!

Active Female
    5'9"
    Start weight 188.2
    29.3% Body Fat

I still have 4 weeks.

Thank you!
    Originally Posted by LactoseTolerant View Post
    The challenge seems designed to separate suckers from their money.

Are you on this thread to give advice or to prove to yourself that you're smarter than everyone else?
    Because if you're just out to do the latter, you'll just prove yourself to be a troll to people who are new, here.

The simple answer could have been "add work out days and refrain from ingesting fat," or "decrease calorie intake by 200 points/day" or something like that.
    It's understood that YOU don't think it could be done. I'm just curious what a person intelligent about fitness would do to lose body fat, as fast as possible if they had a photo shoot, for instance. I'm aware that fitness models, etc. do little tricks like refraining from eating salt a week before a photo shoot.

I would never have to because I understand how weight loss works so I'd never sign up for such an illogical challenge.

Originally Posted by jlsnyderTypeR View Post
    Read the post below once again from 'mavd', she explains it best.
    Some of us don't know what LBM and TDEE are yet. If we did, we probably wouldn't be reaching out for advice.

Ya know, I came to this website because I saw the video of a guy who lost over 200 pounds and how supportive the bodybuilding community was to him. Apparently he wasn't communicating with the majority of YOU who answered this thread.

mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mavd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Some of us don't know what LBM and TDEE are yet. If we did, we probably wouldn't be reaching out for advice.

Ya know, I came to this website because I saw the video of a guy who lost over 200 pounds and how supportive the bodybuilding community was to him. Apparently he wasn't communicating with the majority of YOU who answered this thread.
    I assumed if you had a knowledge of bodyfat percentage you would have other rudimentary knowledge, but am more than willing to explain. We all start somewhere.

LBM = Lean Body Mass. Non-fat tissues. I.e. Muscle (and other stuff). I.e. the part that makes up 100%-BF% When you lose weight, you lose some LBM, it is inevitable. You don't need as much connective tissue, water, etc to support your lower weight.

TDEE = Total Daily Energy Expenditure. The amount of calories you burn exactly to maintain your weight, no more or no less. This includes basic metabolic rate (BMR) needed for things like pumping your blood and breathing, and extra calories you burn by exercising, walking to your car, getting dressed, etc.

The "go-to" thought is that 1 pound of fat = ~3500 calories, or ~500 calories a day. So to lose a pound of fat in a week, you eat 500 less than your TDEE.

In my calculation, I showed you that you would need to eat around 1300 calories a day for the 6 weeks to hit your fat loss goal, but also cautioned you that if you drop weight at such a high rate you're going to lose muscle and other lean tissue at a high rate, so at the end of the day you still wouldn't likely be at your BF% goal.

Maybe, but I wouldn't have had a quick start to my weight loss without it.
    Any time you start a diet after not being on one, you drop a good deal of body weight. It's water weight and, in general, the bigger you are and the worse your pre-diet diet, the more you'll lose when you start eating better. That's not unique to your challenge's meal plan. Just like the cleanses, detoxes, etc. that people think are kicking off their weight loss efforts, the special meal plan is giving you exactly what you would have gotten by just eating less on your own--a large amount of water weight loss with a modicum of fat loss.

Are you on this thread to give advice or to prove to yourself that you're smarter than everyone else?
    Because if you're just out to do the latter, you'll just prove yourself to be a troll to people who are new, here.

The simple answer could have been "add work out days and refrain from ingesting fat," or "decrease calorie intake by 200 points/day" or something like that.
    It's understood that YOU don't think it could be done. I'm just curious what a person intelligent about fitness would do to lose body fat, as fast as possible if they had a photo shoot, for instance. I'm aware that fitness models, etc. do little tricks like refraining from eating salt a week before a photo shoot.
    Yes, I could have given you those answers, except that they are wrong and the fact that you refuse to accept any answer that doesn't fit what you think is the right answer (that you can lose the equivalent of 4% body fat in 3 weeks) shows that you are not interested in any sort of intelligent advice.

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^

Oh please go away and hide in a little dark room preferably padded so you don't hurt yourself.

Your little program is spam and I have seen it everywhere today.

Thank you!
    Originally Posted by DanM7 View Post
    Hey that's a real challenge right there but I believe with the right diet anything can be done. I'm not sure if you'll be able to do it in time but I read an article on daniels.fitness.blog (copy and paste it in the URL) about burning unwanted fat in less than 14 days. Hope it helps!

Thank you!!!

NOW, can you tell me how to receive notifications on my posts and threads that I've been on?
    I"m spending a lot of time looking for these after I log off.

Originally Posted by mavd View Post
    I assumed if you had a knowledge of bodyfat percentage you would have other rudimentary knowledge, but am more than willing to explain. We all start somewhere.

LBM = Lean Body Mass. Non-fat tissues. I.e. Muscle (and other stuff). I.e. the part that makes up 100%-BF% When you lose weight, you lose some LBM, it is inevitable. You don't need as much connective tissue, water, etc to support your lower weight.

TDEE = Total Daily Energy Expenditure. The amount of calories you burn exactly to maintain your weight, no more or no less. This includes basic metabolic rate (BMR) needed for things like pumping your blood and breathing, and extra calories you burn by exercising, walking to your car, getting dressed, etc.

The "go-to" thought is that 1 pound of fat = ~3500 calories, or ~500 calories a day. So to lose a pound of fat in a week, you eat 500 less than your TDEE.

In my calculation, I showed you that you would need to eat around 1300 calories a day for the 6 weeks to hit your fat loss goal, but also cautioned you that if you drop weight at such a high rate you're going to lose muscle and other lean tissue at a high rate, so at the end of the day you still wouldn't likely be at your BF% goal.

It's not spam. I'm new here because I saw a video of a morbidly obese man who received a lot of support and advice from this community. I thought that this would be a safe and supportive place for me to ask my questions. Apparently YOU weren't one of the people who helped him.

I'm just sharing what meal plan was given to ME. I realize I lost the weight in the beginning because of nutrition combined with the worn-outs, but I didn't expect to. I'm just seeing if there are some secrets to help me reach my goal so that I can get my deposit back.

If this were spam, wouldn't I have invited people to join the random studio I'm working out in???

Try not to be so easily offended. Faux outrage is going to ruin this country.

Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post
    ^^^

Oh please go away and hide in a little dark room preferably padded so you don't hurt yourself.

Your little program is spam and I have seen it everywhere today.

I did try some dude's Keto detox, last year because I didn't feel that supplements I had been taking were effecting me properly. People on his ******** group's page were bragging that they were losing so much weight. I followed his thing to a T and was so discouraged because I lost NOTHING.

In the past, I would tone up quickly (6-8 weeks), but after reaching a certain age and time in my life, weight wasn't coming off with just working out.
    I'm surprised that I've lost what I have, so quickly, with this program. I'm aware that most of it was probably water weight, but to someone who's been struggling, water weight loss counts just as much as fat.

If I hadn't had lost ANYTHING I wouldn't have come here looking for advice, but I was very excited and hopeful to reach the goal of 6% of fat loss in the 6 week window.

You guys could be a little nicer. When people ask me advice regarding subjects that I am expert in, I try to educate by building them up without being condescending or mean.

Any time you start a diet after not being on one, you drop a good deal of body weight. It's water weight and, in general, the bigger you are and the worse your pre-diet diet, the more you'll lose when you start eating better. That's not unique to your challenge's meal plan. Just like the cleanses, detoxes, etc. that people think are kicking off their weight loss efforts, the special meal plan is giving you exactly what you would have gotten by just eating less on your own--a large amount of water weight loss with a modicum of fat loss.

Yes, I could have given you those answers, except that they are wrong and the fact that you refuse to accept any answer that doesn't fit what you think is the right answer (that you can lose the equivalent of 4% body fat in 3 weeks) shows that you are not interested in any sort of intelligent advice.
    Last edited by ImBoutTaBlowUp; 01-23-2019 at 04:14 PM.

Thank you!!!

NOW, can you tell me how to receive notifications on my posts and threads that I've been on?
    I"m spending a lot of time looking for these after I log off.
    Right above your first post, click "Thread Tools" and "Subscribe to this Thread". You'll have to mess around with settings to get email notifications.

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ??????

Maybe you are confused about forum symbols sorry for the confusion.

But ^^^^ means post above my post from DanM7

As for what you are writing about listen to spradish advice that is all I'm adding to that as you don't seem to be heeding her advice.