Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That whole post is the most delusional thing i ever read.

Again dude, i am a manual enthusiast, JUST LIKE YOU.

But autos ARE BETTER. If they were so great and almighty, why are all the supercars using DCT's now? They obviously have the money, the R&D to make better manuals to stuff in their cars, but they don't. The supercars are bought by rich people obviously, that will drive them 1000 miles a year so daily driving isn't a reason why they won't stuff a manual in there.

It's because a manual is outdated, a lost "skill", obsolete, a downgrade, a liability.

People these days want faster faster faster. How about you take your internet and go back to dial up. Would you do that? Of course not. You want speed.

With a DCT, there's speed. Instantaneous shifts, upshifts and downshifts.

A manual in a HIGH hp car is useless these days. Trust me i know, it's hard to hook with my car 1st and 2nd gear. Auto versions of my car have better times because torque multiplication. Which limits the torque in a given gear/rpm to reduce wheel speed. Sort of like boost by gear in turbo cars.

I get it, you guys can't see the fact that manuals are being phased out. Like the other guy said, no one said you can't own a manual. TONS of cars out there that you can buy that are manual. THe only issue is that they're going to be older, not many newer cars out now still offering them and i said in about 5 years, get ready to see basically none in a new car.

I know what you're saying, who cares right? But then what is the point to your rant? I'm not saying manual sucks. I have a manual currently.

I'm just saying auto is better, because it is.

Democrats are terrorists HairyWBush's Avatar
    HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 1QWIK7 View Post

But autos ARE BETTER. If they were so great and almighty, why are all the supercars using DCT's now? They obviously have the money, the R&D to make better manuals to stuff in their cars, but they don't. The supercars are bought by rich people obviously, that will drive them 1000 miles a year so daily driving isn't a reason why they won't stuff a manual in there.

It's because a manual is outdated, a lost "skill", obsolete, a downgrade, a liability.

People these days want faster faster faster. How about you take your internet and go back to dial up. Would you do that? Of course not. You want speed.

A manual in a HIGH hp car is useless these days. Trust me i know, it's hard to hook with my car 1st and 2nd gear. Auto versions of my car have better times because torque multiplication. Which limits the torque in a given gear/rpm to reduce wheel speed. Sort of like boost by gear in turbo cars.

I get it, you guys can't see the fact that manuals are being phased out. Like the other guy said, no one said you can't own a manual. TONS of cars out there that you can buy that are manual. THe only issue is that they're going to be older, not many newer cars out now still offering them and i said in about 5 years, get ready to see basically none in a new car.

I know what you're saying, who cares right? But then what is the point to your rant? I'm not saying manual sucks. I have a manual currently.

why on earth would you compare dialup to how a car is propelled? dialup hinders your experience. says it right in the description.
    wait a minute, that sounds like an automatic.
    you drive a vette dude. the majority if your consumer base are old men who don't race them....with a fukkin AUTOMATIC.
    btw don't call me delusional. I've been at it with you before for being delusional pal. even towards the end you see what I'm talking about. I'll bet my ******* shaved with lestric shave that half the people who buy these high hp cars don't race them enough to merit this superior auto.
    R 135
    L├┼┤

"Slide down your throat?? We chew them, savor them, suck up the little juice left behind in the shell then swallow them. Only amateurs try to swallow them whole."
    -Kingfabian: BBC loads: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181634953&p=1666337753&viewfull=1#post1666337753
    "America lost pretty much every war in history lol" -pandaboy89
    as seen here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180019913&p=1636230303&viewfull=1#post1636230303

1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HairyWBush View Post
    why on earth would you compare dialup to how a car is propelled? dialup hinders your experience. says it right in the description.
    wait a minute, that sounds like an automatic.
    you drive a vette dude. the majority if your consumer base are old men who don't race them....with a fukkin AUTOMATIC.
    btw don't call me delusional. I've been at it with you before for being delusional pal. even towards the end you see what I'm talking about. I'll bet my ******* shaved with lestric shave that half the people who buy these high hp cars don't race them enough to merit this superior auto.
    You clearly don't know what you're talking about. Your corvette statement is based towards C6 and previous gen owners. The C7 already has dropped the targeted age group by almost 10 years.

That is the whole point for them to bring an automatic to the Z06/ZR1. Because those "old men" wanna race it!!

And you do sound delusional because you're in denial. No one is saying manual sucks, and don't buy manual cars, we're talking about the car in the thread title, the 2020 GT500 offered in AUTO ONLY. And they have to take "interest" to see if they'll introduce a manual version in the future lol. That right there explains it all really.

Manual is dying, plain and simple. There's nothing you can say otherwise. 90% of new cars sold are offered in auto only.

Auto's are better these days. If this thread was made 10 years ago, we wouldn't be having this discussion. But 10 years a lot has changed. Auto's are faster, more efficient, more convenient.

Say all you want about manual. I been there. And i have driven many DCT's, slushboxes, CVT's etc. While CVT still sucks, the DCT is no joke.

The only thing manual has over auto still is driver engagement. But when you wanna go fast, you don't care about that. You wanna go fast. And an auto is the only way. Supercars have auto now. Serious drag guys use an auto.

We keep our manual cars for the sunday drive around some canyon when you're looking for personal satisfaction.

Hold on let me find that video of a 1000rwhp corvette getting beat by a 900rwhp auto, in a ROLL RACE.

Brb

K found the video.

900rwhp procharged C7Z

DESTROYS

1000rwhp 6 SPEED SUPRA
    800 hellcat
    900rwhp C6 6 SPEED
    1000rwhp 7 SPEED C7

Not beat, destroys.

Hehe look at what he does to the mclaren LOL

EDIT: And that's with the CHITTY GM 8 speed LOL. It's not even a dual clutch.

Like i said, if you wanna go fast, all the time, auto.
    Last edited by 1QWIK7; 01-21-2019 at 05:07 PM. Reason: lol the damn auto is fast

6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    K found the video.

900rwhp procharged C7Z

DESTROYS

1000rwhp 6 SPEED SUPRA
    800 hellcat
    900rwhp C6 6 SPEED
    1000rwhp 7 SPEED C7

Not beat, destroys.

You still keep missing the point that some people may want a manual because it's more fun. Not everyone cares if it's not as fast as an auto. Do you also have a hard time understanding why some people buy convertible sports cars? You know the Z06 and ZR1 come in a convertible right? Why do you think people buy the verts even though they aren't as rigid and as fast as the hardtops? It's seems like it has never occurred to you that driving isn't all about acceleration numbers for everyone.

You're fascinated by illegal street racing as though you winning some sort of prestigious championship. If you you really want to go fast, ditch the street racing scene and try to go pro... either drag racing or road racing... compete against the best in sanctioned events if you really believe you're fast.
    Last edited by 6-SPEED; 01-21-2019 at 05:45 PM.
    R135
    └┼┼┤ Save the Manuals!

HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    K found the video.

900rwhp procharged C7Z

DESTROYS

1000rwhp 6 SPEED SUPRA
    800 hellcat
    900rwhp C6 6 SPEED
    1000rwhp 7 SPEED C7

Not beat, destroys.

that's an e85 car
    R 135
    L├┼┤

"Slide down your throat?? We chew them, savor them, suck up the little juice left behind in the shell then swallow them. Only amateurs try to swallow them whole."
    -Kingfabian: BBC loads: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181634953&p=1666337753&viewfull=1#post1666337753
    as seen here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180019913&p=1636230303&viewfull=1#post1636230303

Originally Posted by 6-SPEED View Post
    You still keep missing the point that some people may want a manual because it's more fun. Not everyone cares if it's not as fast as an auto. Do you also have a hard time understanding why some people buy convertible sports cars? You know the Z06 and ZR1 come in a convertible right? Why do you think people buy the verts even though they aren't as rigid and as fast as the hardtops? It's seems like it has never occurred to you that driving isn't all about acceleration numbers for everyone.

You're fascinated by illegal street racing as though you winning some sort of prestigious championship. If you you really want to go fast, ditch the street racing scene and try to go pro... either drag racing or road racing... compete against the best in sanctioned events if you really believe you're fast.
    Right, so no one is arguing that people wanna have fun with a manual. That's not the point.

The point is that manual is being phased out because it's OUTDATED, it's obsolete. A rotary dial phone, roll up windows.

You're using your emotions to dictate how you post now, similar to that other guy in this thread.

If you wanna argue that manual is better than auto, which i'm assuming that's what you're implying, show me facts.

The facts are in the numbers and the numbers don't lie. Manual is slowly being phased out and then soon there's going to be no more. The only way you'll have your manual is to get an older car.

And who said anything about i'm fascinated about illegal racing? Don't be a hypocrite you know you street race too. Don't change the subject either.

When have you seen in professional motorsport are people using manuals anymore? And i'm not talking about vintage racing or a stick shift class in drag racing. Because then you're argument will only have about 10% validity.

that's an e85 car
    Sure is, 900rwhp is 900rwhp.

And it destroys all the cars in the video with a tuned CHITTY GM 8 speed slushbox.

Right, so no one is arguing that people wanna have fun with a manual. That's not the point.

The point is that manual is being phased out because it's OUTDATED, it's obsolete. A rotary dial phone, roll up windows.

You're using your emotions to dictate how you post now, similar to that other guy in this thread.

If you wanna argue that manual is better than auto, which i'm assuming that's what you're implying, show me facts.

The facts are in the numbers and the numbers don't lie. Manual is slowly being phased out and then soon there's going to be no more. The only way you'll have your manual is to get an older car.

And who said anything about i'm fascinated about illegal racing? Don't be a hypocrite you know you street race too. Don't change the subject either.

When have you seen in professional motorsport are people using manuals anymore? And i'm not talking about vintage racing or a stick shift class in drag racing. Because then you're argument will only have about 10% validity.
    all the time in drag racing. called a lenco. it's where you don't 'just mash the gas', you know?
    Last edited by HairyWBush; 01-21-2019 at 05:59 PM.
    R 135
    L├┼┤

all the time in drag racing. called a lenco. it's where you don't 'just mash the gas', you know?
    Where you don't use the clutch to shift gears.

SMFH LOL

I don't think you've driven a really big hp car. And if not, then i guess you can say manual suits you better. Manuals are easier to control, if you don't have much power.

One day you'll learn i suppose.

lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Driving a car with a manual is not about going faster. It's about doing 5 things with 4 limbs. It brings you in a deeper level of engagement.

It has nothing to do with going faster because you're 100% right, it's slower. But it doesn't matter. It's about the experience. Not about the lap times.

I love riding the torque wave of a twin turbo v8, I love heel toe downshifting, I love banging the paddles and having it shift perfectly as a I cruise through the canyons, I love power shifting. Each is a unique experience. I only trash automatics when they're bad, jerky or sluggish. I ****ing LOVE a good automatic or DCT.

Originally Posted by lowstrife View Post
    Driving a car with a manual is not about going faster. It's about doing 5 things with 4 limbs. It brings you in a deeper level of engagement.

It has nothing to do with going faster because you're 100% right, it's slower. But it doesn't matter. It's about the experience. Not about the lap times.
    Never said auto gives more involvement lol. You people never read.

I am just pointing out WHY car manufacturers are going auto, and why manual will be obsolete soon.

You're preaching to the choir about everything else. Like i said 100 times, i currently own a manual.

Where you don't use the clutch to shift gears.

SMFH LOL

I don't think you've driven a really big hp car. And if not, then i guess you can say manual suits you better. Manuals are easier to control, if you don't have much power.

One day you'll learn i suppose.
    YES! just like the dct uses clutches! you still shift it with your hand.
    automatics in high hp drag racing is something I already knew. i KNOW they use automatics in drag racing. I do not care. you're not telling me anything new other than the reality of manuals dying.
    you keep reiterating that you have a manual, you enjoy it, whatever. but it doesn't seem to bother you about them fading out and all you're doing is putting them down, the whole thread!
    Last edited by HairyWBush; 01-21-2019 at 06:12 PM.
    R 135
    L├┼┤

YES! just like the dct uses clutches! you still shift it with your hand.
    automatics in high hp drag racing is something I already knew. i KNOW they use automatics in drag racing. I do not care. you're not telling me anything new other than the reality of manuals dying.
    you keep reiterating that you have a manual, you enjoy it, whatever. but it doesn't seem to bother you about them fading out and all you're doing is putting them down, the whole thread!
    Yup, it sure has clutches, but ONE hand pull is quicker than the foot/hand movement/timing

No one is reiterating. You and your friend obviously feel some type of way over this.

This was my original post before he had to quote me, obviously he's upset by it.

So then 2022 is the time to buy.

Either way i think something as limited as this, is worth the money, even at MSRP.

Well we don't even know the exact price but i'm guessing 70-75k.

Even if they mark it up to 80-85, ehh i think that might be worth it. And i'm not even a mustang guy. But 700hp + DCT + rarer model = worth it.

I don't think the GT350R was worth what it costs. I said it before. 520HP for that price tag isn't worth it for me. If it was 10-15k less absolutely. That's why when the GT500 comes out, the people who had to get the GT350R are probably regretting it.

Plus DCT. I mean who wouldn't want that these days? If my car came with a DCT, i would have gotten that, not the manual.
    Where did i say there, manual is going bye bye, no more manual, auto is the best etc etc???

Where?? I simply posted that, and the other dude started to throw a tantrum.

serious?

The point is that manual is being phased out

Manual is dying, plain and simple. There's nothing you can say otherwise. 90% of new cars sold are offered in auto only.

Auto's are better these days. If this thread was made 10 years ago, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

But autos ARE BETTER.

R 135
    L├┼┤

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Take the GT500 front end, re-design the rear to be wider from wheels back by taking after the sexy 911 4S, lop off 1000lbs - one factor trade off the V-8 with a twin-turbo V-6 or Supercharger.
    gtfo.gif

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Then, the Mustang could be even more competitive. I know, would never happen, but this is my reaction to adding more power to adjust to the crazy weight.
    be competitive with what? Huracan?
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

serious?
    And where am i putting down manuals???

You keep using your emotions to post. Stop doing that. Bring facts. Because i already did.

And it's already shown, as in the title to this thread. A GT500 with a DCT ONLY. No manual offer YET. Not like there's a guarantee there will be a manual in the future, they wanna gather interest first.

You're saying i am putting the manual down is just proving that whatever you're posting, is from emotion. Meaning you can't seem to accept the fact anyone is praising auto's. Auto's have GOTTEN BETTER.

My original post was pointing out how good a DCT is, especially if they're putting it in a high HP car like the mustang. And i said if my car came with a DCT option i would have gotten that.

Then you and your bud threw a tantrum. Oh no manual this manual that, there's no engagement in auto LOL.

Phuck outta here, you're telling someone who owns a manual that lol. Stop it.

Auto's are slowly pushing manual away, FACT. Nothing you nor i can do, doesn't matter if you cry about it and i laugh about it. It's going to happen.

Go buy more manual cars to fulfill your insecurities brah.

Btw, you and your bud are the ones who started the tantrum, because i didn't say anything in my original post to strike a nerve, but apparently i indirectly did LOL

And where am i putting down manuals???

You keep using your emotions to post. Stop doing that. Bring facts. Because i already did.

And it's already shown, as in the title to this thread. A GT500 with a DCT ONLY. No manual offer YET. Not like there's a guarantee there will be a manual in the future, they wanna gather interest first.

You're saying i am putting the manual down is just proving that whatever you're posting, is from emotion. Meaning you can't seem to accept the fact anyone is praising auto's. Auto's have GOTTEN BETTER.

My original post was pointing out how good a DCT is, especially if they're putting it in a high HP car like the mustang. And i said if my car came with a DCT option i would have gotten that.

Then you and your bud threw a tantrum. Oh no manual this manual that, there's no engagement in auto LOL.

Phuck outta here, you're telling someone who owns a manual that lol. Stop it.

Auto's are slowly pushing manual away, FACT. Nothing you nor i can do, doesn't matter if you cry about it and i laugh about it. It's going to happen.

Go buy more manual cars to fulfill your insecurities brah.

Btw, you and your bud are the ones who started the tantrum, because i didn't say anything in my original post to strike a nerve, but apparently i indirectly did LOL
    you're so fukking full of chit I can smell you from here you coksucker. you have a very lewd way of portraying your thoughts. it's almost as if you don't know how to convey them and unaware of it when you do.
    you're also a dickhead. you're a phony on top. you're a phony contradicting dikhead. I hate you.
    btw fuk you
    R 135
    L├┼┤

Tell them why you mad son! lol I forgot, you showed nothing but emotions instead of facts in this thread.

Thanks for proving me right.

Long live manual!!!!!!!!!

Location: Okinawa, Japan Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs Bodypoints: 'bout 350M because I am a, Chad
    dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Might as well put an AWD in the GT500 and save the manual/RWD for the GT350
    We’re all gonna make it.

Originally Posted by dizzin9 View Post
    autopilot and autopark too to accompany the self driven transmission
    R 135
    L├┼┤

If they did that, i'm sure not many would buy a GT350 LOL.

Especially since the GT500 is not much more money. And you get A WHOLE LOTTAAAAAA car.

Location: Okinawa, Japan Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs Bodypoints: 'bout 350M because I am a, Chad
    dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dizzin9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If they did that, i'm sure not many would buy a GT350 LOL.

Especially since the GT500 is not much more money. And you get A WHOLE LOTTAAAAAA car.
    It’s not a shot at the GT500 lol

It will destroy pretty much anything if it had AWD stock per stock
    We’re all gonna make it.

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jax05 View Post
    5:40......

ωσÑℓ∂ Ñ‚ÑÎ±Î½Ñ”â„“Ñ”Ñ È¼Ñєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

It’s not a shot at the GT500 lol

It will destroy pretty much anything if it had AWD stock per stock
    For the price range, i would agree.

That's why the DCT is a god send for the new GT500. You can now utilize every 700 of those ponies, instead of wasting it doing a rolling burnout until 100mph. Ask me how i know.

And i'm not even a mustang fan really and i know this new GT500 will be an absolute monster. Even ray phucking charles can see that.

Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They should make an 800 hp version with AWD, DCT, and RW steer. Price it at $100k and it'd be an absolute weapon.

mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mingrey02stg2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Venom08 View Post
    They should make an 800 hp version with AWD, DCT, and RW steer. Price it at $100k and it'd be an absolute weapon.
    It would probably top 5,000lbs if they did that.

6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6-SPEED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tell them why you mad son! lol I forgot, you showed nothing but emotions instead of facts in this thread.

Thanks for proving me right.

Long live manual!!!!!!!!!
    Yes, long live the manual.

R135
    └┼┼┤ Save the Manuals!

Long live manual, then posts a dyno vid. LOL

You sure you weren't bred from supra guys?? They do the same thing.

And lol @ getting a GT350, to twin turbo it SMH.

Can't wait to see what these people out there do to this amazing GT500 with the DUALLLLLLLL CLUTTTTTCHHHHH!!!

Originally Posted by Venom08 View Post
    They could. Speculations are saying GM is doing the same thing for their final hoorah for the C8 mid engine. The top top dog of the C8 might be a hybrid 1000hp with AWD. But i would suspect a SMALL production number, with a price tag of almost 200k.

No way you're going to get all that car that you mentioned, for 100k or under. No way.