Cavediver86 is not very well liked. (-100) Cavediver86 is not very well liked. (-100) Cavediver86 is not very well liked. (-100) Cavediver86 is not very well liked. (-100) Cavediver86 is not very well liked. (-100) Cavediver86 is not very well liked. (-100) Cavediver86 is not very well liked. (-100) Cavediver86 is not very well liked. (-100) Cavediver86 is not very well liked. (-100) Cavediver86 is not very well liked. (-100) Cavediver86 is not very well liked. (-100)

User CP empty, can't see post/comment history, age wrong, location wrong

What is wrong with this forum? I have joined several over the years and this one is by far the worst. Desktop or Mobile there is no setting option that people talk about. There is no option to see post/comments I've done. User CP is empty with wrong info. When you click you name or user CP it DOES NOT show you any posts you started or commented in no matter how many say it "just does". There also no way to go back one page to look at the post lineup for a sub. You have to go to the top and "Forum" and start over, WTF?

Do you want to make it as hard as possible?

There are several posts on this matter and no solutions. What is the deal? Some people describe what to do like there are on a different website.

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Try going to "Settings"

See- Default Thread Subscription Mode:

Set accordingly

I also just noticed (in this reply) under the test reply box, you have an option to subscribe to thread there as well.

Also, (on my laptop) if I left click on my username, it gives me the option to view my posts, or profile.

None of this may help, as is seems as you mentioned, there's a lack of consistency here, even with the problems plaguing this place.
    Old, but not obsolete.
    Geezer Crew