Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Review - Blue Star's Roughage

Hi all, to start, I didnt win a contest to a tub of Roughage but one appeared on my doorstep...

Thank you Blue Star God/Fairy!

Being someone who has gone all out and bought a juicer and "juiced" I was very intrigued in giving this product a go and here's my take.

Before we get too into the review lets get it's impressive profile out of the way..... and when I say impressive Im not kidding, this thing has got it all!!

I dont feel I need to go into too much detail about everything in it, especially since the bb.com store does a great job of covering it!
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/b...Id=BLUE5410056

Now that we've covered the goods and seeing as it's main goal is to help meet your daily fruits and veggies goal I'll focus on what I feel is important.

Mixability, Taste and in this case MOST IMPORTANTLY Convenience

Mixability

As stated in a previous review, this stuff is a super fine powder and can get everywhere if you're careless, trivial....

The only time it got away from me was when I was fishing for the scooper, once found all I had to do was put the scooper back in handle down and poof problem solved..... again just a heads up.

Back to mixability.....

I added the recommended amount of water gave it a good shake and honestly it mixes up nicely.... it has a little bit of foam to it and tiny particles of green in it..... but hey, its a green drink and if it was super smooth I'd be worried!

No ball needed here......

Foam.... again, no biggy and you could let it set and it'd go away, but it doesnt bother me in the least (you can also see the little green granules in the pic as well.... also no biggy for me).

Now for the fun part Taste!!!

I will be honest and say that I'm not a fan of sweets.... every once in a while I'll eat them, but id rather have savory.

Headlined with that as the flavor on this TO ME is really dang good!! Perfect light hint of........ pineapple and coconut which is as advertised, Kudos to you Blue Star!

I've read where others said it was too bland................... go buy candy, for you to be getting the amount of goodness in here the flavor IMO couldn't get any better!

I had someone try it (female) if they liked it, they replied with "it's ok" which is odd as she had her own "green" drink that comes in a tablet and fizzes in water and is supposed to have a "lemony" flavor...... I tried it.... it tasted like crap!

So I get that taste is very subjective but I was really impressed with the taste, again Kudos on that!

Finally the most important part - convenience!!!

Why is this most important to me??? Have you ever juiced!?!!?!?!

Juicing is a total PITA, especially when youre on a busy schedule and cant spend the 20-25min to make a half cup of greens......... then on top of that simply put it tastes like... well that varies, cause one green apple and 5465161568948.25 leaves of kale doesn't equal refreshing.... or heaven forbid you add 2 sticks of celery to your drink and now its all over powered by celery syrup.... not good.

In short, it takes out the trial and error, and saves you a ton of time.... and NO MESS!!!!!

I will also comment on the price..... this stuff isn't inexpensive, but if you were to do the math on the ingredients that it would take to make 30 green drinks....... it's very affordable!! Can you find cheaper?? Sure, will they be as good.... more than likely not!

I am very happy with this and am now looking to keep this as a staple in my supplement cabinet!

Thank you Blue Star for Roughage!

Mixability 9/10
    Taste 10/10
    Convenience 1000/10 (not a typo)

Also added one in the store!!!!
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    haha what a fun read. Lots of personalized comments, and superb details

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Excellent review for a VERY GOOD greens supplement and as you mentioned it's pricey but I did
    the research and others with this type of profile are pretty much the same price but the real
    difference was that Blue Star has a fully disclosed profile where others were a proprietary blend.

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    haha what a fun read. Lots of personalized comments, and superb details
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Excellent review for a VERY GOOD greens supplement and as you mentioned it's pricey but I did
    the research and others with this type of profile are pretty much the same price but the real
    difference was that Blue Star has a fully disclosed profile where others were a proprietary blend.
    Thanks for the feedback, I enjoy doing reviews and there’s more to come!

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    Great review! Thank you for taking the time and detail. As I have said for awhile, this is probably my favorite Blue Star product and I use it whenever I feel I didn’t get enough servings of veggies which means a container lasts me a long time lol

Thanks again man
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great review. I am always in the market for a greens product. The one I use currently tastes like lawn clippings, even though it is supposed to taste like berry. Right.

I only use it when I don't get my daily servings of veggies in, which isn't too often. I also mix in other powders, such as fiber, so something like Roughage would be awesome.
    Don't wish for it, work for it! "One More"

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by alicat32 View Post
    Great review. I am always in the market for a greens product. The one I use currently tastes like lawn clippings, even though it is supposed to taste like berry. Right.

I only use it when I don't get my daily servings of veggies in, which isn't too often. I also mix in other powders, such as fiber, so something like Roughage would be awesome.
    Roughage definitely doesn't taste like lawn clippings Lol and because I'm not a greens
    drinker I made sure to give a few scoops to one of my sisters who is a green's drinker
    and she LOVED the taste so I think you'll also enjoy it.

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great review! Thank you

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All i see are 100% positive reviews on Roughage. I have to give it a try soon. It's difficult getting all your greens in and especially now during winter would it help the most.
    Great review!
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    All i see are 100% positive reviews on Roughage. I have to give it a try soon. It's difficult getting all your greens in and especially now during winter would it help the most.
    Great review!
    You really need to, I really like it, some say the flavor is too light.. but not for me I enjoy it like that, don’t want/need it to taste like cool aide

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Solid feedback. Thank you for the detailed review!
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals