dbjbcbab will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbjbcbab will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbjbcbab will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbjbcbab will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbjbcbab will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbjbcbab will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbjbcbab will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbjbcbab will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbjbcbab will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbjbcbab will become famous soon enough. (+50) dbjbcbab will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Getting shirts for suit

I'm 6 foot, 12.5 stone, about 13% bf with fairly broad shoulders. Just looking to get some new shirts for work and looking for suggestions as to where in the UK to get shirts that fit well other than the standard "dad bod" fit. Any suggestions?

OldManCrunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldManCrunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldManCrunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldManCrunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldManCrunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldManCrunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldManCrunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldManCrunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldManCrunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldManCrunch will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldManCrunch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm similar (A little lighter), Thomas Pink Athletic fit is pretty great.

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I get all my work dress shirts from charles tyrwhitt
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

SNAKEBITER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SNAKEBITER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SNAKEBITER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SNAKEBITER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SNAKEBITER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SNAKEBITER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SNAKEBITER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SNAKEBITER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SNAKEBITER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SNAKEBITER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SNAKEBITER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm starting to struggle with shirts now.
    Getting tighter across the chest and shoulders, also the arms are getting too narrow!

To be honest I'm sort of liking it, although it is gutting losing some favourite shirts!

IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000) IronProdigy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dazlittle View Post
    This

BigJ66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJ66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJ66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJ66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJ66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJ66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJ66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJ66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJ66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJ66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJ66 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Eton do a good range of fitted shirts
    You can lead a horse to water but a pencil must be lead.

BKLYNBOY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKLYNBOY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKLYNBOY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKLYNBOY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKLYNBOY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKLYNBOY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKLYNBOY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKLYNBOY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKLYNBOY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKLYNBOY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BKLYNBOY has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tom James of London is good but pricy as its custom fit

bossssssssss is not very well liked. (-100) bossssssssss is not very well liked. (-100) bossssssssss is not very well liked. (-100) bossssssssss is not very well liked. (-100) bossssssssss is not very well liked. (-100) bossssssssss is not very well liked. (-100) bossssssssss is not very well liked. (-100) bossssssssss is not very well liked. (-100) bossssssssss is not very well liked. (-100) bossssssssss is not very well liked. (-100) bossssssssss is not very well liked. (-100)
    zara has good design shirts

70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000) 70chevellegsp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dazlittle View Post
    I get most from CTshirts and they are my favorite, but I've also had good luck with TM Lewin and Propercloth. I haven't tried, but also look into Itailor.

Registered User Vanilla-Gorilla's Avatar
    Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vanilla-Gorilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Almost any shirt will do, just have a decent tailor that does great work.

They can take almost any shirt and turn it into a great fitting shirt.

I've kept the same tailor for 10+ years now and the same barber for 15...

The barber gets less work nowadays but he can't see as well either so the lack of hair makes us even.
    Pssst, Hey Buddy, your back is not that big, and your arms don't normally hang that way.