Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Silencespeaks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Silencespeaks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Silencespeaks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Silencespeaks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Silencespeaks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Silencespeaks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Silencespeaks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Silencespeaks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Silencespeaks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Silencespeaks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Silencespeaks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 1QWIK7 View Post
    I don't think you've been in a relationship, or at least a serious one. What do you mean 24/7? Unless you're married and living together, you're not together 24/7. I know you didn't mean that literal but still.

When i was in a relationship, i'd see my GF 3-4 times a week. Maybe 5 max, including the weekend.

Everyone that i know of that are in a relationship and not living with that person has the same routine. They see each other 4-5 times a week. Sometimes they go to dinner after work. Sometimes they spend all day together on a sunday. Sometimes they don't even see each other a particular weekend. Things get in the way. Work, family things, job related things, school etc.

Being single, unless you're chad and you can slay a different girl every night, is BORING.

I do want to get into another relationship but not now. But when i was with someone, it was the greatest thing ever. So much fun. As you get older, you'll understand.

You'll value a woman more than just using her for sex.
    This

You don’t need to be together 24/7 at all. Can just see each other part of the week.

Even if you live together or are married, you don’t have to do everything together. You should still keep your own hobbies and some alone time and time with your friends etc.

SixFootCauc is not very well liked. (-100) SixFootCauc is not very well liked. (-100) SixFootCauc is not very well liked. (-100) SixFootCauc is not very well liked. (-100) SixFootCauc is not very well liked. (-100) SixFootCauc is not very well liked. (-100) SixFootCauc is not very well liked. (-100) SixFootCauc is not very well liked. (-100) SixFootCauc is not very well liked. (-100) SixFootCauc is not very well liked. (-100) SixFootCauc is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    You should talk to your significant other aobut this. Might cause a break up though. But since you're complaining you're going to be stuck in misery. So I say talk to her about this. Maybe break up. You'll be happier in the long run
    She knows how I feel. I tell her all the time to make sure she never forgets my sacrifice. But I also understand what she's given me at this point. I met her when she was 23 and now she's 28. So she gave me the last remaining years of her prime and put up with a lot of my chitty ways. I'm not just going to throw her to the curb unless she deserves it. Plus I'm 35, balding and not rich. So not much left for me anyway.

My consolation is that I made the most of my youth and banged a lot of skanks when the getting was good. If I hadn't I'd be one miserable, bitter, sad kunt right now.

So the take away here for men is to make the most of your youth. Youth is not for serious relationships. Youth is for banging as many sloots as possible because odds are that you will never be rich and when you're 35+ your options will seriously dry up unless you're a lucky genetic outlier.

vulgoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vulgoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vulgoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vulgoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vulgoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vulgoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vulgoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vulgoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vulgoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vulgoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vulgoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I lol @ op

Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maylie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MEDITATE View Post
    ok.jpg

pretty sure youve slept with more than 50 guys , and im the one who isnt normal huh?
    Literally not even close you retard.
    Be patient like the mountain. And you will learn to be strong.

100% serious 50% of the time.

Her Johnny on the Spot MmmWatermelon's Avatar
    MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MmmWatermelon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's nice to have a warm body to wrap yourself around
    Your gun is digging into my hip.

Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Split the rent and bills
    Any posts made are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice

idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good luck being single unless your rich, very good looking, or funny as ****. Just got out of my first relationship. I’ve been using tinder and have had some matches, one conversation. I butchered my relationship, regret it so much.

Point is for companionship and security. I fall asleep so fast with her.
    Last edited by idno; 01-12-2019 at 07:54 PM.
    HTC

seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Being able to smack her ass whenever you feel like.

Good conversation if you didn't pick a dummy.

If she's sitting on the ground you can flop your dick on her head for lulz.

Sweet smell of vag on your lips.

Massage trade time.

If its a good relationship, cumming inside her should be amazing every time.
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thadderbox View Post
    Other than constant sex, what would be the point?

Being around someone nearly 24/7? Sounds exhausting, the fuk do you talk about?
    I have a huge amount of interests, I know all about food, cultural stuff, art, movies, and many things. When I'm alone I don't really care to do any of these things.

Meanwhile, I've gone to Wendy's with a girl I love and had the best time ever.

That's why relationships are awesome.

Most of the dudes here are homos, or near homos, at best some type of autistic person, and so they look at sex as being some kind of amazing thing and the only reason you want to be with a woman. They are bizarre and have no clue what they're doing. It's like they love the cheese on a burger and only eat that and tell you to throw the rest away.

A relationship is with someone you think is awesome and feel delighted around, and if you don't have that you should avoid it all together.

TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by seanb1979 View Post
    Being able to smack her ass whenever you feel like.

Good conversation if you didn't pick a dummy.

If she's sitting on the ground you can flop your dick on her head for lulz.

Sweet smell of vag on your lips.

Massage trade time.

If its a good relationship, cumming inside her should be amazing every time.
    These are all ways to be delighted, having laughs, be yourself, etc is wonderful. If you don't feel great and are awkward, after a time, then something is wrong.

About the vag thing, any girl I've really loved, I can smell her, her skin, and her vagina will smell great, like intoxicating. One girl, even her sweat, made me swoon.

I've read that my be a strong indication of genetic compatibility, like your body is telling you, in the same way food smells good and that's what you should eat.

SteveSanders is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SteveSanders is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SteveSanders is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SteveSanders is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SteveSanders is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SteveSanders is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SteveSanders is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SteveSanders is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SteveSanders is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SteveSanders is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SteveSanders is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    for someone to cook and clean at the bare minimum

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Redfish225 View Post
    Diggin that new avi mami.
    Thanks! <3
    ********Cute feets crew********
    ******Tinder certified 10/10 feets*****
    *********Pit Bull Crew <3 *******
    *******Kindness matters*********

"In a world where you can be anything, be kind"

beansieweansie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beansieweansie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beansieweansie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beansieweansie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beansieweansie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beansieweansie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beansieweansie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beansieweansie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beansieweansie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beansieweansie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beansieweansie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just spent the entire week studying, gym and doing my own thing and talking to my gf aswell. then tonight she comes over, bends over i rawdog then she takes me out for dinner on her. having someone always there for you is great too

RainingBlood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RainingBlood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RainingBlood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RainingBlood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RainingBlood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RainingBlood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RainingBlood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RainingBlood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RainingBlood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RainingBlood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RainingBlood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I did a bit of a reversal when it comes to maturing my sex life, so hopefully my input is valuable.

I had relationships from 15-22. After 22, I went full "fuk bishes get money".

I opted for relationships as a younger dude because I sought comfort and partnership (plus unlimited sex). I wanted to "have someone there" for me. I also had numerous issues (dysfunctional family, low self-esteem, horrible student, just generally not going anywhere in life) and never learned what a normal relationship is. I had 3 longish relationships (a 5 year, 1 year, and ~1.5 years). I believe the third one pushed me over edge, because I really gave my heart to her and she wasn't the kindest person toward the end. I had a lot of mental health issues at the time, I went through some seriously horrible family issues, and she couldn't deal with it. I don't think it was possible for her to have her best interests at my heart. I still am sad every day over her, and it's been almost three years.

22 onwards, I just can't develop feelings for a girl. I fall in love frequently, but these usually last a week max. I'm torn between keeping high standards so I don't settle or lowering my standards and accepting the faults of others. However, I don't believe I've met a girl I can completely tolerate when it comes to errors. Perhaps a single error in someone's personality is one too many for me. Illogical? Yes, but humans aren't known for their rationality anyway.

I'm not in a relationship right now because there's no one I can completely accept. I have sex a lot, but am often not interested and want to be left alone after we're done (this is something that never happened to me when I was younger). I can't accept a girl and her faults. I'm unsure if I ever want a relationship again. I believe relationships can make happy people even happier, but a great majority of the relationships today are semitoxic or abusive. As the poster earlier mentioned, he feels trapped and can't leave. I'd rather be single and deal with the sadness of missing my ex every day rather than be taken and have to deal with the faults of another person, plus possible entertaining the idea that I'll spend the rest of my life with that person. I also enjoy the "new car smell", and I think I'm happy with falling in love and getting over a new partner frequently.
    I'm not Will Smith, but I'm trying to get jiggy.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Been in one for 9 years. We aren't together 24/7. We both work and I work weekends where as she is off weekends.

What do we talk about? Idk anything. Sometimes nothing. After you're with someone for a while you get past the point of trying to impress them and feel the need to have conversation going to avoid awkward moments. There are no more awkward moments. I can be myself completely. I'm an immature person by nature and I can act like a fool and not worry about being judged. The overall stress of being single and trying to date or worrying about a gf cheating on me are completely gone. 9 years is a long time. I can pick up her phone and go thru it and not have a single worry, and same for her with me. We aren't married but we basically are.

If you're dating some chick... You'd get worried if she said she's going out with her friends drinking.... For me that's awesome and means I can play video games all night then wait for her to come home drunk and let me piitb. We are beyond the point of worrying about what the other person is doing. Complete trust and love.

Its been so long since I've been single I can't honestly say how tough it is for single dudes. But from what I read here I feel like I have a huge burden lifted off my shoulders. A whole world of stress and anxiety that I just straight up don't have to deal with. Even when we fight or argue it's never something that's to the point of omg we are Gunna break up. It's more like... 'OK you got it out of your system, so did I. Now what are we doing for dinner?'

It also genuinely helps that I consider my gf a 10/10 and am still crazy turned on by her. Like if she wanted to sit on my face and just fart into my mouth for an hour I'd let her.
    Yes... come and let us make an end of it. It matters not, even cornered, to my last breath... I remain who and what I am. I will not hide, nor tremble, nor beg. Let them come and reckon with fury that is DOOM defiant.

vt2medellin is just really nice. (+1000) vt2medellin is just really nice. (+1000) vt2medellin is just really nice. (+1000) vt2medellin is just really nice. (+1000) vt2medellin is just really nice. (+1000) vt2medellin is just really nice. (+1000) vt2medellin is just really nice. (+1000) vt2medellin is just really nice. (+1000) vt2medellin is just really nice. (+1000) vt2medellin is just really nice. (+1000) vt2medellin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pretty much the only reason that stands out to me would be if you want to have a kid
    Formerly MedellnMiscer, Currently BostonMiscer

Silencespeaks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Silencespeaks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Silencespeaks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Silencespeaks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Silencespeaks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Silencespeaks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Silencespeaks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Silencespeaks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Silencespeaks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Silencespeaks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Silencespeaks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    Been in one for 9 years. We aren't together 24/7. We both work and I work weekends where as she is off weekends.

What do we talk about? Idk anything. Sometimes nothing. After you're with someone for a while you get past the point of trying to impress them and feel the need to have conversation going to avoid awkward moments. There are no more awkward moments. I can be myself completely. I'm an immature person by nature and I can act like a fool and not worry about being judged. The overall stress of being single and trying to date or worrying about a gf cheating on me are completely gone. 9 years is a long time. I can pick up her phone and go thru it and not have a single worry, and same for her with me. We aren't married but we basically are.

If you're dating some chick... You'd get worried if she said she's going out with her friends drinking.... For me that's awesome and means I can play video games all night then wait for her to come home drunk and let me piitb. We are beyond the point of worrying about what the other person is doing. Complete trust and love.

Its been so long since I've been single I can't honestly say how tough it is for single dudes. But from what I read here I feel like I have a huge burden lifted off my shoulders. A whole world of stress and anxiety that I just straight up don't have to deal with. Even when we fight or argue it's never something that's to the point of omg we are Gunna break up. It's more like... 'OK you got it out of your system, so did I. Now what are we doing for dinner?'

It also genuinely helps that I consider my gf a 10/10 and am still crazy turned on by her. Like if she wanted to sit on my face and just fart into my mouth for an hour I'd let her.
    Why haven’t you married her? Is she pushing for marriage at all?

RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000) RamRod2334 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My gf is one of the best human beans I've ever met srs. Strong no homo

Makes my life a million times better. You'll understand one day boyo
    Sig line can't be a novel

SixFootCauc is not very well liked. (-100) SixFootCauc is not very well liked. (-100) SixFootCauc is not very well liked. (-100) SixFootCauc is not very well liked. (-100) SixFootCauc is not very well liked. (-100) SixFootCauc is not very well liked. (-100) SixFootCauc is not very well liked. (-100) SixFootCauc is not very well liked. (-100) SixFootCauc is not very well liked. (-100) SixFootCauc is not very well liked. (-100) SixFootCauc is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Where I live attractive (7+) women ALWAYS push for marriage and kids ASAP once they hit 25.

Finding a childless, attractive 25+ woman who will put up with your chit for years without any marriage contract, funds and/or children in return is well nigh impossible.

latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) latverian41 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Companionship

Sex
    This plus love and affection. A life partner to enjoy things with without it involving getting drunk or high with friends

Someone to raise a family with. All the really special and great things god put us here tk enjoy

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah we just aren't there yet. It's not really a big thing for us cause we both want to spend our money on other things. We both have alot of friends who have just spent an insane amount on weddings and we know that's not for us. But we do want a nice wedding eventually.

She is 32 and I'm 30. She's pushing for a kid more then marriage. A couple weeks ago I got the whole 'my biological clock is ticking' speech
    Yes... come and let us make an end of it. It matters not, even cornered, to my last breath... I remain who and what I am. I will not hide, nor tremble, nor beg. Let them come and reckon with fury that is DOOM defiant.

LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thadderbox View Post
    Other than constant sex, what would be the point?

Being around someone nearly 24/7? Sounds exhausting, the fuk do you talk about?
    Get more sex outside of relationships because you're free to smash randoms vs hanging out with a sloot who wants to spend quality time with you crew
    ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW

ANTI HTC
    STRIVING TO BE IN AFTER pWallace
    KURT RUSSELL CREW
    RAW DOG CREW
    TESTIFIER CREW
    MINIATURE DACHSHUND CREW

iloveus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iloveus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iloveus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iloveus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iloveus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iloveus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iloveus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iloveus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iloveus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iloveus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iloveus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A-GAME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A-GAME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A-GAME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A-GAME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A-GAME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A-GAME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A-GAME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A-GAME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A-GAME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A-GAME has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    TBH, the main reason I like relationships is because I avoid std's lol.
    And they say it's the white man I should fear, but it's my own kind doin' all the killin' here - Tupac Amaru Shakur

HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by UberBrah View Post
    If the pussy's good and the company's good, why not?
    It's a toggle switch you either get good pussy or good company. And if you get both there's usually a third, unavoidable trait called bat**** crazy
    Bench: 245
    Squat: 350
    Deadlift: 460

SuperHercules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHercules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHercules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHercules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHercules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHercules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHercules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHercules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHercules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHercules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHercules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cooking, cleaning, sex, companionship, tax break

HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50) HypoLiize will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    TBH, the main reason I like relationships is because I avoid std's lol.
    you're assuming shes loyal brb aids
    Bench: 245
    Squat: 350
    Deadlift: 460

Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    to replace his mom
    * tired being tired Crew*
    *No P.Heyman, No Brock Lesnar Crew*
    * i used to postpone fisting session, know fisting is part of my daily routine*
    * Quality poster & quality replies, i rep quality posts*
    *Bastard, bastardo or bastard not an insult, its a description of how bastard you are bastardo*

helmet12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) helmet12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) helmet12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) helmet12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) helmet12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) helmet12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) helmet12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) helmet12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) helmet12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) helmet12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) helmet12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    beta male need for a mommy figure, or societal pressure to have a GF

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll give my brief opinions having been on a lot of dates the past year.

- Not wasting money on undeserving women.
    - Not feeling inadequate by women because they flake/ghosted on you.
    - Not dealing with women injecting politics in a date.
    - Not dealing with rejection by women who think they are better than you.
    - Low risk of STDs.
    - Actual genuine emotional connection.
    - Free sammiches
    - Actually doing some fun stuff with someone you care about
    - Sharing life experiences and goals with someone.

Inversely if you are dating you are preselected and women can smell that and are more attracted to you more so take it for what it's worth.
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

#GetThatBag2019