MaleLeshurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaleLeshurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaleLeshurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaleLeshurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaleLeshurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaleLeshurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaleLeshurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaleLeshurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaleLeshurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaleLeshurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaleLeshurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Getting with 3 girls at work

I genuinely never brag but I’m actually quite impressed with myself, pretty much every female at my work has given me the green light. Smashed one at the Christmas do and getting with another 2 currently

Literally just a brag thread. Srs. I think potentially I could get with more aswell

Publicly Shamed...Again.. Voidgaze's Avatar
    Voidgaze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Voidgaze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Voidgaze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Voidgaze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Voidgaze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Voidgaze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Voidgaze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Voidgaze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Voidgaze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Voidgaze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Voidgaze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice pics phaggot.
    Voidgaze's Path to Redemption

Lifts: Back in progress
    Move out: In progress
    I.T certification: Certified and job hunting
    -SONS OF SMACK CREW-
    -HTC-
    -(Booty Division)-
    -SpongeBob Crew-

"...I WILL redeem myself!.."-Voidgaze

ArmaanX92 is just really nice. (+1000) ArmaanX92 is just really nice. (+1000) ArmaanX92 is just really nice. (+1000) ArmaanX92 is just really nice. (+1000) ArmaanX92 is just really nice. (+1000) ArmaanX92 is just really nice. (+1000) ArmaanX92 is just really nice. (+1000) ArmaanX92 is just really nice. (+1000) ArmaanX92 is just really nice. (+1000) ArmaanX92 is just really nice. (+1000) ArmaanX92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    end well....

MaleLeshurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaleLeshurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaleLeshurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaleLeshurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaleLeshurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaleLeshurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaleLeshurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaleLeshurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaleLeshurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaleLeshurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MaleLeshurr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    Nice pics phaggot.
    girl st Christmas do was a misc 7, real life 8/10.

Other girl is probably a misc 6.8/10, real life 7.2/10
    Other girl is misc 7, real life 7.5

Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MaleLeshurr View Post

I believe him brahs. Seems legit.

But imma still need pics or negs phaggot
    I don’t want a large farva, I want a goddamn liter of cola

Voidgaze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Voidgaze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Voidgaze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Voidgaze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Voidgaze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Voidgaze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Voidgaze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Voidgaze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Voidgaze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Voidgaze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Voidgaze has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You're gonna be red in a few minutes. Fair warning.

-SONS OF SMACK CREW-
    -HTC-
    -(Booty Division)-
    -SpongeBob Crew-

Originally Posted by Fuqdatass View Post
    I believe him brahs. Seems legit.

But imma still need pics or negs phaggot
    I can’t man, far too risky srs. I’d fukin quit if they found out I misc and was making threads about them. But thank you for believing

Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    You're gonna be red in a few minutes. Fair warning.
    you wanna see my tinder boyo? Can’t show the work bitches but you can see the sloots beyond that

r32gojirra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r32gojirra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r32gojirra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r32gojirra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r32gojirra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r32gojirra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r32gojirra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r32gojirra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r32gojirra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r32gojirra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) r32gojirra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Of all the things that happened

This is definitely one

ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Banging all ur co workers. Bet it ends well

Originally Posted by r32gojirra View Post
    Of all the things that happened

This is definitely one
    I’ll post nudes in future, remember this thread srs. I need to come up with a troll name so people recognize me in future. Kinda like smack brah

SteveSanders is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SteveSanders is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SteveSanders is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SteveSanders is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SteveSanders is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SteveSanders is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SteveSanders is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SteveSanders is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SteveSanders is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SteveSanders is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SteveSanders is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You work at a brothel tho

Originally Posted by ANIMALISTIKZ View Post
    Banging all ur co workers. Bet it ends well
    They Fukin come on to me, that’s the madness of it. The girl I banged at the Christmas party was 21, I’m 28. All these young girls flock to me for some reason, I think I’m the good looking older guy now that’s slightly more mature. That’s the only reason I can come up with. Never got this much attention when I was 24 and lower. I did alright but after that it was like dsmn..

radrd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) radrd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) radrd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) radrd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) radrd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) radrd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) radrd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) radrd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) radrd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) radrd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) radrd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's a lot of chitting where you eat. Your best hope is you or they all leave the company soon. Otherwise you're probably in the midst of some seriously career limiting mistakes. None of them can ever report to you or vice versa. Have fun with #metoo

Evolutionary1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evolutionary1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evolutionary1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evolutionary1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evolutionary1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evolutionary1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evolutionary1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evolutionary1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evolutionary1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evolutionary1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Evolutionary1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    banned

Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    That's a lot of chitting where you eat. Your best hope is you or they all leave the company soon. Otherwise you're probably in the midst of some seriously career limiting mistakes. None of them can ever report to you or vice versa. Have fun with #metoo
    They are rather young, and I get the hunch they live fast enough to not get hung up or bitter about me. Srs. I don’t think there will be a feeling of awkwardness or bad terms after if this is all to go down

I will cross that bridge when I get to it anyway

When I
    Originally Posted by Evolutionary1 View Post
    banned
    help me come up with a troll name so people recognize me when I make my next account

tripod29 is a name known to all. (+5000) tripod29 is a name known to all. (+5000) tripod29 is a name known to all. (+5000) tripod29 is a name known to all. (+5000) tripod29 is a name known to all. (+5000) tripod29 is a name known to all. (+5000) tripod29 is a name known to all. (+5000) tripod29 is a name known to all. (+5000) tripod29 is a name known to all. (+5000) tripod29 is a name known to all. (+5000) tripod29 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA this will end very well. Update this thread in 2 months.

Originally Posted by tripod29 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA this will end very well. Update this thread in 2 months.
    I’ll try update it weekly srs, I just need a troll name so people recognize me in future

you wanna see my tinder boyo? Can’t show the work bitches but you can see the sloots beyond that
    No need. You're already red. Your opinion has been invalidated.

-SONS OF SMACK CREW-
    -HTC-
    -(Booty Division)-
    -SpongeBob Crew-

Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can’t man, far too risky srs.
    Says the guy who had sex with 3 girls he works with.
    Sam's Sperm Bank; You jack it, we pack it!

Originally Posted by Issobolic28 View Post
    Says the guy who had sex with 3 girls he works with.
    only had sex with 1, the seed has been planted with the other 2 and we will get there

Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    only had sex with 1, the seed has been planted with the other 2 and we will get there
    So if it goes bad with these other 2, you want to be sued for sexual harassment?
    Sam's Sperm Bank; You jack it, we pack it!

vulgoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vulgoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vulgoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vulgoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vulgoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vulgoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vulgoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vulgoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vulgoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vulgoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vulgoo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Troll thread

mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mctaggsm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ArmaanX92 View Post
    end well....
    this...
    Negging MagicWater on sight crew

USAF

*Dawn Patrol/Early Lifter Crew*

GA CREW

LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’ll try update it weekly srs, I just need a troll name so people recognize me in future
    Reregister as D@tD3reCe11T3ch

Don't claim to sell used cars
    ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW

ANTI HTC
    STRIVING TO BE IN AFTER pWallace
    KURT RUSSELL CREW
    RAW DOG CREW
    TESTIFIER CREW
    MINIATURE DACHSHUND CREW

8pilot8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pilot8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pilot8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pilot8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pilot8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pilot8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pilot8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pilot8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pilot8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pilot8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 8pilot8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah opie was the same at my Christmas party had a threeway with two Victoria’s Secret models then smashed 8 other Sports Illustrated models in January so far.

Had pics of all of it but my dog ate them so can’t post on misc

U mirin?
    Fake Teds Crew.

MTC Founder.

FAutomatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAutomatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAutomatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAutomatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAutomatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAutomatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAutomatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAutomatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAutomatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAutomatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FAutomatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Louie posted on the wrong account
    HTC
    *Positivity Crew*
    *2019 Aesthetics Crew*

calumscotland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) calumscotland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) calumscotland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) calumscotland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) calumscotland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) calumscotland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) calumscotland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) calumscotland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) calumscotland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) calumscotland is a jewel in the rough. (+500) calumscotland is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    no pics didint happen phaggot
    Degenerate Crew

5'7 @ 175lbs

bench 225lbs
    squat 280lbs
    DL 330lbs

bsrkoacar is just really nice. (+1000) bsrkoacar is just really nice. (+1000) bsrkoacar is just really nice. (+1000) bsrkoacar is just really nice. (+1000) bsrkoacar is just really nice. (+1000) bsrkoacar is just really nice. (+1000) bsrkoacar is just really nice. (+1000) bsrkoacar is just really nice. (+1000) bsrkoacar is just really nice. (+1000) bsrkoacar is just really nice. (+1000) bsrkoacar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just wait for the sexual harassment suit that comes your way when they get jealous. Lmao
    275 bench
    445 squat
    515 deadlift
    200 OHP