View Poll Results: Do Americans need to lose weight or should they embrace their fatness and be fat pos?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do Americans need to lose weight?

15 65.22%
  • Should Americans embrace their fatness and be fat positive?

8 34.78%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy

Question Why do American pretend

Why do Americans pretend that the UK is full of swamp donkeys when:

Female mean BMI: US 28.8, UK 27.1
    Male Mean BMI: US 28.8, UK 27.5

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ody_mass_index

You're the 12th fattest country in the world, while your colonial masters are the 24th.

So not only are your women fat, but you are too.

I think it;s why Americans like American football and powerlifting so much, so they can pretend that they're athletes, wheres the only sport they're prepared for is competitive eating.

I's no wonder all of this fat positive Bullchit comes from the US. Your lard monkeys would rather start a whole social movement than hit the treadmill and out down the cheese burgers

I added a poll, but just to take the piss.

Real life Joe Dirt MajorTendonitis's Avatar
    MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well you have to admit the UK has the ugliest sloots per capita . And wtf is with there teeth? Is there a world wide shortage of tooth brushes that were not aware of ?
    Crazy people don’t know there crazy . I know I’m crazy, therefore I’m not crazy .
    Isn’t that crazy?

Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Even most UK miscers acknowledge your women are pretty beat
    I don’t want a large farva, I want a goddamn liter of cola

RainingBlood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RainingBlood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RainingBlood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RainingBlood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RainingBlood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RainingBlood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RainingBlood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RainingBlood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RainingBlood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RainingBlood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RainingBlood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's not in reference to weight, it's in reference to their looks.

I speak for a lot of people when I say that some of the thicker american girls > slim british girls. A lot of your girls look beat.
    I'm not Will Smith, but I'm trying to get jiggy.

Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brozef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    Because being fat isn't the only way to be ugly.

And don't believe that misc is reflection of real life. Americans don't hate the motherland like misc comments might lead you to believe. Srs
    ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢

To get the black theme to work on your mobile, set it to bb.com black in user settings, save changes and then go to the link below:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/index.php?styleid=63

PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy PimpinisEasy
    Originally Posted by Fuqdatass View Post
    Even most UK miscers acknowledge your women are pretty beat
    Listen no one here is talking up British women, but of all people americans aint in a place to call us out... Anyways tonnes of foreign chicks in the UK to have a crack at.

Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Listen no one here is talking up British women, but of all people americans aint in a place to call us out... Anyways tonnes of foreign chicks in the UK to have a crack at.

You seem really rustled we left that rainy dump and created the GOAT country if I’m being honest.
    I don’t want a large farva, I want a goddamn liter of cola

SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The UK is the US of europe
    culturally enriching miscers since jan '15

uk crew
    fivehead crew
    chelsea fc crew
    forever cutting crew
    stem crew

Originally Posted by Fuqdatass View Post
    You seem really rustled we left that rainy dump and created the GOAT country if I’m being honest.
    Yeh jealous until we realise whats on tv is fake and you're realy 70% overweight and 50% on psychiatric drugs.

janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm in the UK often for work and the girls really are ugly af, and that's in London. I dread to think what they are like in the hillbilly areas

StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fighting a lost battle about uk girls, OP
    I got this

x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x-trainer ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Female mean BMI: US 28.8, UK 27.1
    Male Mean BMI: US 28.8, UK 27.5

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ody_mass_index

You're the 12th fattest country in the world, while your colonial masters are the 24th.

So not only are your women fat, but you are too.

I think it;s why Americans like American football and powerlifting so much, so they can pretend that they're athletes, wheres the only sport they're prepared for is competitive eating.

I's no wonder all of this fat positive Bullchit comes from the US. Your lard monkeys would rather start a whole social movement than hit the treadmill and out down the cheese burgers

I added a poll, but just to take the piss.
    First of all i have never been to England, so I would not dare comment on an area which i have not visited before. As for us Americans, it depends wher you live and your lifestyle. I happen to be in #5 on the list and love exercise.

https://www.active.com/fitness/artic...n-the-u-s-2018
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults

conisag is just really nice. (+1000) conisag is just really nice. (+1000) conisag is just really nice. (+1000) conisag is just really nice. (+1000) conisag is just really nice. (+1000) conisag is just really nice. (+1000) conisag is just really nice. (+1000) conisag is just really nice. (+1000) conisag is just really nice. (+1000) conisag is just really nice. (+1000) conisag is just really nice. (+1000)
    According to study’s previously
    Shown in the misc the British have both better teeth and better BMI.

One of many’s sources:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.d...americans/amp/
    I ALWAYS rep back.

Lord of the manor of wansley.

skateboarding is cardio deft0nes's Avatar
    deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    competitive eating sounds like a good time
    TEXAS REPS

https://soundcloud.com/slowdeathhooks
    https://slowdeathhooks.bandcamp.com

ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    my BMI is 32.7 OP so what u profiling?

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's no time for fitness in America because people are too busy trying to get rich.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

lllEZRAlll is a name known to all. (+5000) lllEZRAlll is a name known to all. (+5000) lllEZRAlll is a name known to all. (+5000) lllEZRAlll is a name known to all. (+5000) lllEZRAlll is a name known to all. (+5000) lllEZRAlll is a name known to all. (+5000) lllEZRAlll is a name known to all. (+5000) lllEZRAlll is a name known to all. (+5000) lllEZRAlll is a name known to all. (+5000) lllEZRAlll is a name known to all. (+5000) lllEZRAlll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Millions of semi-conscious Americans, day after day, shuffling through the malls, shopping and eating. Especially eating. Americans *love* to eat. They are fatally attracted to the slow death of fast food. Hot dogs, corn dogs, triple-baconed cheese-burgers, deep fried butter-dipped pork, fat and cheese-whiz mayonnaise, soak-barbequed mozarella patty mouths. Americans will eat anything. Anything! If you were selling sortayed raccoon’s *******s on a stick, Americans would buy them and eat them. Especially if you dipped them in butter and put a little salt on them. This country is big time pig-time. Forget the bald eagle. You know what the national emblem of this country ought to be? A big bowl of macaroni and cheese. A big bowl, because everything in this country is king-sized, extra-large and super-jumbo.Especially the ****ing people. Have you seen some of the people of this country? Have you taken a good look at some of these big fat mother****ers walking around, big fat mother****ers. Oh my god, huge piles of redundant protoplasm, lumbering through the malls, like a fleet of interstate buses. The people in this country are immense. Massive bellies. Monstreous thighs. And big fat ****ing asses. And if you stand there a minute and look at one of them, you begin to wonder: how does this woman take ****. How does she ****? And even more frightening: how does she wipe her ass? Can she even locate her *******? She must require assistance. Are paramedics trained in this field? And standing right next to her, of course, with a plate full of nachos, a mouth full of pies, her clueless ****ing husband Joe Sixpack, with his montreous swallen beer belly hanging dangerously out over his beer belt buckle. This guy hasn’t seen his dick since the Nixon administration. And if you stand there and look at the two of them you begin to wonder to yourself: do these people ****? Is this man actually capable of ****ing this woman? It doesn’t seem structurally possible that these two people could achieve penetration. Maybe they’re in that Cirque du Soleil or something.I’m telling you, the people in this country, every one of them, is fifty pounds over-weight. They are gargantuan. And in the summer time, God help us, in the summer time they all want to wear short pants. Jesus Lord, protector of all that is good and holy, deliver me from fat people their short pants. They’ve all got short pants, big bellies, fat thighs and dumb kids. Short pants, big bellies, fat thighs and dumb kids. Every one of them has two dumb ass kids with them. And the whole family is wearing T-shirts, and every one of them has got the same T-shirt: „ I’m with stupid“ . Apparently, in this country, the Stupids are an extended family. And besides wearing them T-shirts, every one of them families have got on a backpack, strapped to their back, so that they could carry around lots of stupid ****. And the reason they need to carry their stupid **** strapped to their backs is because their hands must remain free at all times to hold food. And to get that food up to the mouth where it gets shoveled in with all the rest of the disgusting **** they ate that day. And another reason for the backpacks is these people are going to buy even more stupid ****. They haven’t got enough stupid **** at home, they just had a stupid **** sale and they are going to buy more.They are going to go out in the parking lot and stuff this stuff into their big fat ugly oversized SUV, that’s got plenty of room in it for stupid **** and lots of room left over for these big fat ugly mother****ers to get them home. Stopping of course for jelly roll and fried dough.These people. These people are efficient professional compulsive consumers. They think of that as their national pride. It’s their civic duty. Consumption. It’s the new national pasttime. **** baseball, it’s consumption. The only true lasting American value that’s left. Buying things. People spending money they don’t have on things they don’t need. Money they don’t have on things they don’t need. So they can max out their credit cards and spend the rest of their lives paying 18% on something that only costs 12.50. And they didn’t like it when they got it home, anyway. Not too bright, folks, not too ****ing bright.
    ༺SINE PARI༻

seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    We keep most of our fatties in the south, the ghettos, and trailer parks.
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

Originally Posted by deft0nes View Post
    competitive eating sounds like a good time

everything is fatter in texas

Registered User IPoopStandingUp's Avatar
    IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPoopStandingUp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    op why dont you try taking a break from being a phaggot for a few minutes?

peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It isn't about BMI. It's the faces of people from UK. They are like lowest tier for average facial aesthetics on the planet.

All around the world more people need to lose weight and respect their bodies.
    ***Feeding son only beef jerky and rocks until he is 24 crew***

***Will be asking other parents at preschool meetings if they are jawmaxing their kids too crew***

aka cheeseburger walrus MustardTiger17's Avatar
    MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MustardTiger17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol @ this dirty foreigner
    The bolts of your gates will be iron and bronze, and your strength will equal your days.

Calls Europeans foreigners in their own country crew
    Alt-tab frog cult crew
    Never made a quality post crew

Oči pičo

SWDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWDeath is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by conisag View Post
    According to study’s previously
    Shown in the misc the British have both better teeth and better BMI.

One of many’s sources:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.d...americans/amp/
    This is obviusly subjective as according to the article:
    "The results showed that the average number of missing teeth was 6.97 for English participants, but 7.31 for those in the US.

Additionally, people were more likely to suffer poor dental health in the US because of socio-economic factors."

other than "missing teeth and dental health" they dont really say much but im sure they didnt count the odd arrangement of teeth in the UK.
    People look like they had a blind kid smash a handful of teeth in their mouth with elmers glue to keep it all intact.
    MAGA One day at a time.

TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAdlerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I haven't seen that many fat people in the US.

I've lived in cities mostly, or visited them, and city people tend not to be fat. Rural people are bored and they tend to run toward being out of shape, which is sad. They just have nothing to do unless they love their work.

London:

I've been to London and of course have seen many shows involving British people.

English people seem to have a reverse genepool. The males are girlish looking, David Bowie, and the females are frequently heavy faced, like men, making them ugly, or just very plain. Irish girls are the most beautiful in the world, imo, but that's a different tribe.

Anyway, I assume women do the picking of mates in England and so you get girlish men as women tend to be afraid of masculine males.
    If you want to ask me a question:

Ask: TheAdlerian

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

Read my science fiction novel:

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian

Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oh come on these threads are getting so tired.

just do a search and bump one of the 500 threads on this very subject. You foreigners are always bitching about the chit we do or the way we look. If you don't like it stay off of our websites don't eat our food and don't watch our movies.
    His name is; Darwin Radlin Caspian Ahab Poseidon Nicodemus Watterson III

Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    oh come on these threads are getting so tired.

just do a search and bump one of the 500 threads on this very subject. You foreigners are always bitching about the chit we do or the way we look. If you don't like it stay off of our websites don't eat our food and don't watch our movies.
    You gotta be kidding, we want you to keep your garbage to yourself. It;s like every single bullchit thing that comes to our pristine shores has been dreamt up by some American cuck.

- Feminst garbage
    - Tranny rights
    - garbage fast food

- Race trolling
    - chit tier music
    - Boring PC movies
    - low quality manufacturing
    - Fat rights (no suprise)

Needless to say you will respond using, your computer or your phone, over the internet.... all things invented in the UK.

PowersKenny is just really nice. (+1000) PowersKenny is just really nice. (+1000) PowersKenny is just really nice. (+1000) PowersKenny is just really nice. (+1000) PowersKenny is just really nice. (+1000) PowersKenny is just really nice. (+1000) PowersKenny is just really nice. (+1000) PowersKenny is just really nice. (+1000) PowersKenny is just really nice. (+1000) PowersKenny is just really nice. (+1000) PowersKenny is just really nice. (+1000)
    It must suck ballsack to go from the Empire of the World to now just another chit hole island inviting immigrants to claim what's left of it...sad but true

Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Maestro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You gotta be kidding, we want you to keep your garbage to yourself. It;s like every single bullchit thing that comes to our pristine shores has been dreamt up by some American cuck.

- Feminst garbage
    - Tranny rights
    - garbage fast food

- Race trolling
    - chit tier music
    - Boring PC movies
    - low quality manufacturing
    - Fat rights (no suprise)

Needless to say you will respond using, your computer or your phone, over the internet.... all things invented in the UK.
    Sorry, this is the last time i'm responding.

I'm not going to play this back-and-forth "my dad can beat up your dad" game with you. This entire subject matter of who is responsible for what or "who invented what" old and tired.
    His name is; Darwin Radlin Caspian Ahab Poseidon Nicodemus Watterson III

Originally Posted by PowersKenny View Post
    It must suck ballsack to go from the Empire of the World to now just another chit hole island inviting immigrants to claim what's left of it...sad but true
    You talking about the US. You been on top 70 years and already you getting over taken by China... meanwhile your national food is tacos and your biggest festival is cinco de mayo.

PowersKenny is just really nice. (+1000) PowersKenny is just really nice. (+1000) PowersKenny is just really nice. (+1000) PowersKenny is just really nice. (+1000) PowersKenny is just really nice. (+1000) PowersKenny is just really nice. (+1000) PowersKenny is just really nice. (+1000) PowersKenny is just really nice. (+1000) PowersKenny is just really nice. (+1000) PowersKenny is just really nice. (+1000) PowersKenny is just really nice. (+1000)
    You talking about the US. You been on top 70 years and already you getting over taken by China... meanwhile your national food is tacos and your biggest festival is cinco de mayo.
    . You ever been to China little bro? They ain't taking over anything..lol...our national food is Apple Pie, our Holiday is Independence Day to celebrate defeating UK cucklords...lol..