oman30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for tips!

So use to workout hard back in high school until I ripped my shoulder apart playing football. Almost 7 years later I've lost alot of muscle and I'm definitely chubby. I want to gain muscle mass and lose fat. Would it be better to lift 5 days a week or only focus on cardio and burn fat? I'm looking at a 3 month transformation. Nothing crazy just get that nice tone. Any help is appreciated!

I'm not sure why it says I'm 49, actually 24
    Last edited by oman30; 01-12-2019 at 12:05 PM.

Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mix it a bit, I would go for 3 day of full body workout and do some light cardio in one or two different days

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Understand that those 3 month transformations you see are by and large total BS, and depending on your current state it could take you many months or years to fix yourself.

Do not attempt to lose weight without lifting weights, if you do you'll just end up a smaller version of your current self without any real physique improvements other than less overall weight.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    Understand that those 3 month transformations you see are by and large total BS, and depending on your current state it could take you many months or years to fix yourself.

Do not attempt to lose weight without lifting weights, if you do you'll just end up a smaller version of your current self without any real physique improvements other than less overall weight.
    OP, this ^^^ is spot on and says it all. (You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to xsquid99 again.)

oman30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Honestly I'm just looking to lose 15lbs and get some definition. My shoulder will always keep me from lifting heavy and gaining real mass. 2 surgeries and it still hurts.....

hocaokhanh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1. Start with strength exercises
    2. alternating cardio exercises
    3. Calculate exact daily calories
    4. Repeat