Thread: no dashboard

charlottelivin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

no dashboard

I use to be able to sign in. Move the cursor over my profile picture then click on dashboard and see my friends updates, Now I just keep getting a message saying something went wrong. Also you use to be able to look at the photo gallery for age groups and see that age group. Now the pictures are all over the place. 20 and under,, well for get that one most of those pictures are people 30+.
    What the hell happened to this site. It's gone to ****

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know, I don't know why they don't address some of the issues here? Don't get me wrong, it's a great place, which even makes less sense why it's not better maintained.

Anyway, I was having an issue with using the Store, and was told to delete cookies. That resolved my issue (with the Store access), so you might give that a try.
    Old, but not obsolete.
    Geezer Crew

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by charlottelivin View Post
    I use to be able to sign in. Move the cursor over my profile picture then click on dashboard and see my friends updates, Now I just keep getting a message saying something went wrong. Also you use to be able to look at the photo gallery for age groups and see that age group. Now the pictures are all over the place. 20 and under,, well for get that one most of those pictures are people 30+.
    What the hell happened to this site. It's gone to ****
    If you’re still receiving this error, clear your browser’s cache/cookies, close your browser completely, and sign in again. If that doesn't work and you have also already tried on a different device, please reach out to us: https://www.bodybuilding.com/help
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    ~Outdoor Recreation Crew~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.