GunplayRohaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunplayRohaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunplayRohaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunplayRohaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunplayRohaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunplayRohaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunplayRohaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunplayRohaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunplayRohaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunplayRohaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunplayRohaan will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Incline Dumbbell Press Question

Hello, Im 20, been lifting for 2 years

I weigh 64 kilos

Today I set a PR of 32 kilos in each hand, for 4 reps. Been trying for weeks now

Is that a good lift in terms of strength according to my stats?

I can lift 30 kilos for 9 reps, 28 kilos for 10 reps, 26 kilos for 12 reps and 24 kilos for 15 reps.

I know i have a lot to work upon as Ive seen guys in BB forums saying they lift 45 kilos on incline with ease, ill get there by the end of the year.

GunplayRohaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunplayRohaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunplayRohaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunplayRohaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunplayRohaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunplayRohaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunplayRohaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunplayRohaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunplayRohaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunplayRohaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GunplayRohaan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GunplayRohaan View Post
    Hello, Im 20, been lifting for 2 years

I weigh 64 kilos

Today I set a PR of 32 kilos in each hand, for 4 reps. Been trying for weeks now

Is that a good lift in terms of strength according to my stats?

I can lift 30 kilos for 9 reps, 28 kilos for 10 reps, 26 kilos for 12 reps and 24 kilos for 15 reps.

I know i have a lot to work upon as Ive seen guys in BB forums saying they lift 45 kilos on incline with ease, ill get there by the end of the year.
    bump

S4lm9vvMn will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4lm9vvMn will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4lm9vvMn will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4lm9vvMn will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4lm9vvMn will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4lm9vvMn will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4lm9vvMn will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4lm9vvMn will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4lm9vvMn will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4lm9vvMn will become famous soon enough. (+50) S4lm9vvMn will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Originally Posted by S4lm9vvMn View Post
    For what it's worth
    thanks a lot, says im an intermediate. I can live with that.. im hoping I hit 45 kilos in each hand soon

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thats good weight.
    It would depend on how you do them and how low or high the incline bench is.
    A video or pics would be helpful.

FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GunplayRohaan View Post
    Good luck with that.
    Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175660541