rlefebvr will become famous soon enough. (+50) rlefebvr will become famous soon enough. (+50) rlefebvr will become famous soon enough. (+50) rlefebvr will become famous soon enough. (+50) rlefebvr will become famous soon enough. (+50) rlefebvr will become famous soon enough. (+50) rlefebvr will become famous soon enough. (+50) rlefebvr will become famous soon enough. (+50) rlefebvr will become famous soon enough. (+50) rlefebvr will become famous soon enough. (+50) rlefebvr will become famous soon enough. (+50)

bone shoulder contusion and training

Hey,

I know you guys will not want to really answer this,

but I hurt my should and have a slight bone shoulder contusion from playing hockey.

It's on the top of the shoulder.

I was told it could take awhile to heel completely

I did one session with dumbbells and that went ok.

Today, I used a barbell and the bench press did not feel right and you can forget about rowing.

I don't know if its all in my head or if it is physical.

Question is, do u think I can do more damage to it by training.

Should I just stick to light weights or keep pushing it, despite the pain.

I mean, really, it's no more than a bruised bone don't you think. It's not like I tore a ligament.
    Ron

Current: Height:5'9 Weight: 170 lbs - Height:5'9 - BF:16%
    Goal:___Height:5'9 Weight: 170 lbs - Height:5'9 - BF:16%
    Dream:_Height:5'9 Weight: 180 lbs - Height:5'9 - BF:14%

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you are injured, it is not advisable to continue working out. Pushing through the pain can further cause injury and side line you longer than you care to enjoy. Always find the cause of your injury, find out what you need to do to repair said injury and do it.

Unless you're a pro athlete, working out, lifting playing sports etc is all about being able to do these things over your life time. The goal is to stay healthy. Unless you're trying out for the pros, you don't always need to go 100% every single day. Take care of your body.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew