kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Blood work done (testosterone)

Hey guys. Hoping you can help me out here. I got blood work done and got my results. Hoping since you guys are body builders you have some general knowledge. Unforinalty I am on vacation out of the country right now so have no access to the doctor that requested the blood samples till next week. I am just worried that my testosterone are too high (if that’s even a thing?$

My results were 1149.8 ng/dl. I am 31 years old. I don’t know anything about test but this seems higher than the average person my age.

All my other results fell within range of reference and there are no other red flags.
    www.miscers.com

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177185321 ~ WoW Classic <MISCERS> guild horde thread GTFIH

320 bench press
    1000lbs club at 190ish lbs

Chargers, Angels, Lakers, Canucks.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by kingofturtles View Post
    Hey guys. Hoping you can help me out here. I got blood work done and got my results. Hoping since you guys are body builders you have some general knowledge. Unforinalty I am on vacation out of the country right now so have no access to the doctor that requested the blood samples till next week. I am just worried that my testosterone are too high (if that’s even a thing?$

My results were 1149.8 ng/dl. I am 31 years old. I don’t know anything about test but this seems higher than the average person my age.

All my other results fell within range of reference and there are no other red flags.
    I'm not a medical professional. but per google, that's a little higher than normal, but I don't think way out of range. Heck, I think you should consider yourself lucky with a level that high at your age. You could compete with an 18-yaer old. I'm jealous. ;-)

GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500)
    how strong are your lifts? like bench / squat and shoulder presses?

Manlets gonna make it Natty1980's Avatar
    Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000) Natty1980 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No issues man, I have 1060 ng/dl @ 39 and I'm healthy (touch wood).
    For what reason did you test it? Fertility exams?

kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Natty1980 View Post
    No issues man, I have 1060 ng/dl @ 39 and I'm healthy (touch wood).
    For what reason did you test it? Fertility exams?
    I was getting a bunch of other stuff checked and got him to
    Throw it on. It was all paid for by my employer so wasn’t a big deal.
    www.miscers.com

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177185321 ~ WoW Classic <MISCERS> guild horde thread GTFIH

320 bench press
    1000lbs club at 190ish lbs

Chargers, Angels, Lakers, Canucks.

BBFun will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBFun will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBFun will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBFun will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBFun will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBFun will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBFun will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBFun will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBFun will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBFun will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBFun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kingofturtles View Post

Lol, you don't have to worry about that, your testo is really good and be happy with that
    Always ready to share my knowledge :)