mistosh5 is a complete loser! (-2000) mistosh5 is a complete loser! (-2000) mistosh5 is a complete loser! (-2000) mistosh5 is a complete loser! (-2000) mistosh5 is a complete loser! (-2000) mistosh5 is a complete loser! (-2000) mistosh5 is a complete loser! (-2000) mistosh5 is a complete loser! (-2000) mistosh5 is a complete loser! (-2000) mistosh5 is a complete loser! (-2000) mistosh5 is a complete loser! (-2000)

Wide Hips or skinny fat?

I’m curious if i have wide hips or I’m just skinny fat. 1st picture is when I was my lightest at 170, other two pictures I’m at 180 lbs
    I’m 5”11 https: //imgur.com/a/gw42JSH I can grab a good chunk of my hip fat, so I'm wondering if it's fat or I'm genetically ****ed

dawalsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawalsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawalsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawalsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawalsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawalsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawalsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawalsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawalsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawalsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawalsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fat. Trust me, I looked like that before. Well still look kind of like that. Lots of us guys store fat in that area. Keep at it.

mistosh5 is a complete loser! (-2000) mistosh5 is a complete loser! (-2000) mistosh5 is a complete loser! (-2000) mistosh5 is a complete loser! (-2000) mistosh5 is a complete loser! (-2000) mistosh5 is a complete loser! (-2000) mistosh5 is a complete loser! (-2000) mistosh5 is a complete loser! (-2000) mistosh5 is a complete loser! (-2000) mistosh5 is a complete loser! (-2000) mistosh5 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by dawalsh View Post
    Fat. Trust me, I looked like that before. Well still look kind of like that. Lots of us guys store fat in that area. Keep at it.
    Thanks glad to here, I used to be 237 pounds in the summer of 2017, so this really the lightest I've ever been.

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have you been lifting at all? I'd say eat in a slight deficit and lift. Good job on the weight loss.

Originally Posted by spradish View Post
    Have you been lifting at all? I'd say eat in a slight deficit and lift. Good job on the weight loss.
    I have started a caloric deficit of 500 less calories and I am using the fierce 5 routine starting yesterday and plan to continue it to possibly build strength and maintain muscle. I lifted for on and off for 2 months, I managed to gain some strength with a dirty bulk but in my opinion no obvious improvements in muscle development. I did calisthenics for 4 or 5 months, lots of pull ups and chin ups to build that basic strength I guess which I did see a vast improvement my back is a lot bigger than before.

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mistosh5 View Post
    I am using the fierce 5 routine starting yesterday........ I lifted for on and off for 2 months,
    Ready for some real talk? Off and on for two months accomplished very little, except to acclimate you to the gym - which is a good thing.

Good on you for starting Fierce 5. Follow it exactly as written, consistently, and WORK HARD. Then, after doing that for 6 months (yea, 6 months) you'll be able to see changes in the mirror, and MAYBE, if someone is paying a lot of attention, you may actually have someone else notice the changes. My point is that it is a long, very slow process. It's worth it and very rewarding but consistency and effort - real effort - is key.

Good luck.

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    Ready for some real talk? Off and on for two months accomplished very little, except to acclimate you to the gym - which is a good thing.

Good on you for starting Fierce 5. Follow it exactly as written, consistently, and WORK HARD. Then, after doing that for 6 months (yea, 6 months) you'll be able to see changes in the mirror, and MAYBE, if someone is paying a lot of attention, you may actually have someone else notice the changes. My point is that it is a long, very slow process. It's worth it and very rewarding but consistency and effort - real effort - is key.

Good luck.
    I definitely overestimated how much progress I would make, because of that I lost all motivation after seeing no progress going as far to believe I might have had klinefelter syndrome for no apparent reason lol, which just lead to unnecessary constant worrying rather than focusing on improving my image.

dawalsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawalsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawalsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawalsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawalsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawalsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawalsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawalsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawalsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawalsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dawalsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I definitely overestimated how much progress I would make, because of that I lost all motivation after seeing no progress going as far to believe I might have had klinefelter syndrome for no apparent reason lol, which just lead to unnecessary constant worrying rather than focusing on improving my image.
    Now just focus on your lift. If the number in the gym improves, the better you’d feel and look as well. That’s from my limited experience of course.

sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000) sunsean is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If building muscle and losing fat were fast, easy processes - everyone would look like a fitness model. It takes dedication and patience - think years, not weeks or months.

Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Skinny fat, men tend to store most of their fat in their lower back and lower abs area, keep lifting and be in a caloric deficit, things will change

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have started a caloric deficit of 500 less calories and I am using the fierce 5 routine starting yesterday and plan to continue it to possibly build strength and maintain muscle. I lifted for on and off for 2 months, I managed to gain some strength with a dirty bulk but in my opinion no obvious improvements in muscle development. I did calisthenics for 4 or 5 months, lots of pull ups and chin ups to build that basic strength I guess which I did see a vast improvement my back is a lot bigger than before.
    The on/off lifting wasn't ideal but if you hadn't done any resistance training at all while losing nearly 60 lbs you'd be in a far worse spot. Just stick with the Fierce 5 routine and really follow it (i.e., don't slack off.) I just realized you're only 18--I wouldn't even use a 500 calorie deficit at this point. If you eat in a very slight deficit while lifting you'll be fine and my guess is that you'll still see good newb gain-type results.

Originally Posted by spradish View Post
    The on/off lifting wasn't ideal but if you hadn't done any resistance training at all while losing nearly 60 lbs you'd be in a far worse spot. Just stick with the Fierce 5 routine and really follow it (i.e., don't slack off.) I just realized you're only 18--I wouldn't even use a 500 calorie deficit at this point. If you eat in a very slight deficit while lifting you'll be fine and my guess is that you'll still see good newb gain-type results.
    I seriously appreciate everyone's comments and motivation I want to keep everyone up to date with my progress overtime, I now realize that muscle building isn't something that happens in a month or two otherwise everyone would be looking like a model if it were so easy.