kadams016 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

11 lbs in 22 weeks

Hi,

I am a 29 year old female, 5’5, healthy, currently weigh 125 lbs.
    I would like to lose 11 lbs – so be 114 lbs at the end. Yes, I know that’s on the lower end of a “healthy weight range” for my height, but I’m more petite/smaller boned as it is.
    I plan on eating 1400 calories per day, working out 2-3 times per week (mix of weight lighting and cardio), and I’ll have 1 cheat day per week as well (which would bump up my average daily calories).
    Do you think I could do this in 22 weeks?
    So 11 lbs weight loss in 22 weeks = average of 0.5 lb weight loss per week.
    Thoughts?

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    The rate of loss is not unreasonable. You'll probably have to adjust calories as you go along. I don't recommend 'cheat' meals however. These can really jack up your average calorie intake if not properly controlled. And if they are controlled, it just feels like torture because you can't have as much as you want. Better to work in the the things you like into your calories day to day