rbrtkys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Advice for lifting

So my agency is sending me through an academy after I got promoted. They have their own PT program incorporated into it. It involves a lot of running and calisthenics. Any advice for a lifting program so I do not lose my strength gains would be awesome.

bloho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloho is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by rbrtkys View Post
    So my agency is sending me through an academy after I got promoted. They have their own PT program incorporated into it. It involves a lot of running and calisthenics. Any advice for a lifting program so I do not lose my strength gains would be awesome.
    Since you imply you already have strenght:
    5/3/1, pick a variation you like
    A real human bean

BS57 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BS57 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BS57 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BS57 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BS57 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BS57 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BS57 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BS57 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BS57 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BS57 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BS57 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rbrtkys View Post
    How did you get your gains initially without a program?

Since you work for an "agency", I hope offering an answer doesn't mean you'll have to kill me too.
    "We seem to have reached the age where life stops giving us things and starts taking them away."
    Dean Stanforth- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull