gerome1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Push ups when you do them

Hello.
    So i follow a 3 day split program and do around 50bpushups before i start my workouts(after warming up) on chest day i also do push-ups at thé end to faillure. My question is this. I want to do more variations of push ups like with feet raised on bench to target thé upper chest more but should i do these on chest day or other days? I do incline barbell bench.flat barbell bench.dumbbel flyes and cable flyes 4 sets of 8-10reps im worried that iff i do to much push ups on this day it Will be to much for my chest. So when should i do it? Or anyone got other advice?

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Push ups are ok for a warm up movement but keep them that way unless you have a specific goal with them.
    If you feel you need to work them do them on a off day and"practice"them not kill yourself on them.

Dhammer623 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I do push ups at home when I stretch and use foam roller - not only on chest day. At gym I focus on the weights and cables and finish with dips before I start tris.

IroncraftP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IroncraftP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IroncraftP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IroncraftP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IroncraftP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IroncraftP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IroncraftP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IroncraftP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IroncraftP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IroncraftP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IroncraftP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Push ups are great for a warm up or to fatigue at the end of a chest workout.
    You can progress to bodyweight dips.

Or if you really like your pushup, adding weight, on your back, weight vest etc.
    On your knuckles push ups, one arm behind your back. There are so many variations you could do.
    https://www.instagram.com/ironcraft_physiques/