Thread: Plateau

VanillaBaws has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Plateau

Hey guys,

I have been doing 16-8 intermittent fasting for the last 3 months, and it has shown some incredible results. Well I have cut out alcohol, and I eat fairly cleanly. I now seem to have hit a plateau though. I am stuck at the same weight for 2 weeks now. I have incoorporated more drop- and supersets into my workout in the hope it would shock my metabolism, but nada.
    Does anyone have experience with that ( Plateau while IF ) .
    I weigh in at 251 lbs and I eat 2000 kcal a day. I want to ultimately get down to 210 lbs.
    I have watched some videos of Thomas DeLauer, where he explains, that going in to a keto-bulk, you could break through. I am just not sure, how I can safely break the stagnation.
    Any help would be much appreciated.

Ride on guys,

deuces!

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For every 10 lbs you lose you need to drop another 100 calories a day from your diet to continue losing. You're taking in more than 2000 calories a day on a weekly basis. If no change in another week you need to drop calories.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough