CrestfallenGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Farmer's walk forarm problem

Hi I just started doing the farmer's walk 3 days ago I have a problem with exercise when I do it the my left arm becomes weak and the muscle above the elbow becomes stiff and swollen strangely I don't have this problem with my dominant arm it's always the left one that gives out first. I only use 10kg dumbell.. what to do?

supramax is a name known to all. (+5000) supramax is a name known to all. (+5000) supramax is a name known to all. (+5000) supramax is a name known to all. (+5000) supramax is a name known to all. (+5000) supramax is a name known to all. (+5000) supramax is a name known to all. (+5000) supramax is a name known to all. (+5000) supramax is a name known to all. (+5000) supramax is a name known to all. (+5000) supramax is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your arms are completely extended, not flexed concentrically at all?
    It's easy to not be afraid of tigers when you're sitting in your living room watching a television program about tigers. When you're in the jungle where the tigers are, it's quite a different story.

CrestfallenGuy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    Your arms are completely extended, not flexed concentrically at all?
    Yes they are fully extended.

supramax is a name known to all. (+5000) supramax is a name known to all. (+5000) supramax is a name known to all. (+5000) supramax is a name known to all. (+5000) supramax is a name known to all. (+5000) supramax is a name known to all. (+5000) supramax is a name known to all. (+5000) supramax is a name known to all. (+5000) supramax is a name known to all. (+5000) supramax is a name known to all. (+5000) supramax is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CrestfallenGuy View Post
    Yes they are fully extended.
    Hmmmm. As long as there's no pain, I'd keep doing the exercise with the light weight and see if the problem goes away on its own.
    It's easy to not be afraid of tigers when you're sitting in your living room watching a television program about tigers. When you're in the jungle where the tigers are, it's quite a different story.

IroncraftP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IroncraftP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IroncraftP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IroncraftP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IroncraftP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IroncraftP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IroncraftP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IroncraftP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IroncraftP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IroncraftP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IroncraftP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If it causes you pain, don't do it. It's not necessary.
    If it's a grip issue use wraps, but it is pretty light weight. I think you need to just build upper body strength in general.
    Drop the weight if you really want to do it.
    https://www.instagram.com/ironcraft_physiques/

Originally Posted by IroncraftP View Post
    If it causes you pain, don't do it. It's not necessary.
    If it's a grip issue use wraps, but it is pretty light weight. I think you need to just build upper body strength in general.
    Drop the weight if you really want to do it.
    It is quite necessary, actually, if you want to be strong overall, that is. I'm guessing you've either never tried it or just can't tolerate the extreme level of discomfort that it brings.