jonray1 jonray1 jonray1 jonray1 jonray1 jonray1 jonray1 jonray1 jonray1 jonray1 jonray1

critique my program

What do gym brahs think of this lift program?   Just focusing on a few heavy compound lifts like SL 5x5 but with a bunch of improvements:
    1. Added weighted chins and weighted dips for the Latsbrah aesthetic
    2. DUP instead of linear periodization.
    3. higher frequency, lower volume (better natty results, less DOMS)

Is there any muscle I'm totally neglecting here? Anything I should add or substitute (besides tren lol)

Monday
    Squat 3x8
    Bench 3x8
    Weighted Chins 3x8
    Tricep pushdown 3x8

Tuesday
    Deadlift 1x8
    OHP 3x8
    Weighted Dips 3x8
    Barbell Rows 3x8

Wednesday
    Squat 3x6
    Bench 3x6
    Weighted Chins 3x6
    Tricep pushdown 3x6

Thursday
    Deadlift 1x6
    OHP 3x6
    Weighted Dips 3x6
    Barbell Rows 3x6

Friday
    Squat 3x4
    Bench 3x4
    Weighted Chins 3x4
    Tricep pushdown 3x4

Saturday
    Deadlift 1x4
    OHP 3x4
    Weighted Dips 3x4
    Barbell Rows 3x4

Sunday
    Rest

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Interesting. Seems kinda redundant to me, with a multitude of pressing movements every day, including triceps pushdown in between. I was first thinking I'd probably do more reps per set, but then again the lower reps lowers the volume a bit.

Probably something I'd test out though. What matters is if you can progress in it or not.