Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Building The Monolith Anthony21's Avatar
    Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Let Blue Star help you with your strength gains for the new year!!!!

What's up Bodybuilding.com members. Blue Star wants to help you start off 2019 off right and help you propel your strength gains. How is that you ask? The answer is pretty simple and the reward is pretty sweet.

This is a promo for 5 lucky winners to have the opportunity to add P.P.K and Crea-Tech to their supplement stack to really boost their strength gains and give them the edge in 2019.

I'm going to keep things pretty simple when it come to how to enter. I want to know what strength is to you as strength can mean a lot of things for different people. It could be in the gym, outside of the gym with your every day life, maybe at work, or maybe you experienced something hard in life that you had to have the strength to endure and overcome.

Let me know with your entry and i'll be picking 5 lucky winners. All I ask in return is for a forum and store review, simple.

So let's kick start 2019 off with some great strength gains powered by PPK + Crea-Tech

PPK
    Make the switch to P.P.K.
    * Supports blood flow during exercise*
    * Supports athletic endurance*
    * Supports an Increase in lean body mass*
    * Promotes an increase in strength*
    * Lessens muscular fatigue*

Crea-Tech
    Pure Science. Pure Creatine.
    *Enhance Performance
    *Boost Power
    *Support Strength

Rules
    *Must be 18 years and older
    *Must have at least 200 posts
    *Must have a positive rep rating
    *Must have not won a Blue Star promo in the last 30 days
    *Must post forum and store review

Forum Representative
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    Facebook: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

My 5/3/1 training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175799121

Instagram: l_anthony

Registered User backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To me strength means to endure hardship and to not give up. Life is never over unless you accept it's over.
    And you never know what the future might bring no matter how dark things might look at the moment.
    Maybe this sounds like a cheesy quote of a movie but i really do believe that.

I've been down many times in life, then got up doing better only to get knocked down again. But i know the sun will rise again so it's important to keep trying your best and keep an optimistic view even when things don't go your way.
    It's not easy though but struggles definitely build character. And i believe when you overcome it, you'll become a lot stronger and better equipped for the next mountain you're trying to climb.

Incredible promo by the way. PPK and Crea-Tech? That's going to make some lucky people start 2019 in a really good way. Never tried Crea-Tech before but i know PPK is top tier. Great prize to win. Let's make this year a great one.
    Last edited by backinthegymbro; 01-10-2019 at 03:44 PM.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    To me strength means to endure hardship and to not give up. Life is never over unless you accept it's over.
    And you never know what the future might bring no matter how dark things might look at the moment.
    Maybe this sounds like a cheesy quote of a movie but i really do believe that.

I've been down many times in life, then got up doing better only to get knocked down again. But i know the sun will rise again so it's important to keep trying your best and keep an optimistic view even when things don't go your way.
    It's not easy though but struggles definitely build character. And i believe when you overcome it, you'll become a lot stronger and better equipped for the next mountain you're trying to climb.

Incredible promo by the way. PPK and Crea-Tech? That's going to make some lucky people start 2019 in a really good way. Never tried Crea-Tech before but i know PPK is top tier. Great prize to win. Let's make this year a great one.
    I appreciate you being the first to drop an entry.
    Forum Representative

My 5/3/1 training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175799121

dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looking forward to some great entries! Good luck everyone!
    Lead Forum Representative

Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals / @dazedncnfz

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Really great promo guys!!! And def a good topic -Strength.... like you said it has a lot of different meanings to different people.

For me it is very open ended...

For starters having the strength to push on through this hard time im going through right now with my head held high is one, having the strength to keep all your worries and troubles at bay and not show how they really affect you to your kid so they grow up not knowing about "hard times" is definitely another. Yes even the strength to get ONE MORE REP out of your next workout is definitely one too.

As @backinthegymbro stated, these only make you stronger so after a rough year and a half..... I would say I'm really effin strong

Most importantly also having the strength to hold on to hope knowing that everything will get better!!! THAT is what makes all the worth it right??
    Salty

mr.left hook is a name known to all. (+5000) mr.left hook is a name known to all. (+5000) mr.left hook is a name known to all. (+5000) mr.left hook is a name known to all. (+5000) mr.left hook is a name known to all. (+5000) mr.left hook is a name known to all. (+5000) mr.left hook is a name known to all. (+5000) mr.left hook is a name known to all. (+5000) mr.left hook is a name known to all. (+5000) mr.left hook is a name known to all. (+5000) mr.left hook is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post

What's up Bodybuilding.com members. Blue Star wants to help you start off 2019 off right and help you propel your strength gains. How is that you ask? The answer is pretty simple and the reward is pretty sweet.

This is a promo for 5 lucky winners to have the opportunity to add P.P.K and Crea-Tech to their supplement stack to really boost their strength gains and give them the edge in 2019.

I'm going to keep things pretty simple when it come to how to enter. I want to know what strength is to you as strength can mean a lot of things for different people. It could be in the gym, outside of the gym with your every day life, maybe at work, or maybe you experienced something hard in life that you had to have the strength to endure and overcome.

Let me know with your entry and i'll be picking 5 lucky winners. All I ask in return is for a forum and store review, simple.

So let's kick start 2019 off with some great strength gains powered by PPK + Crea-Tech

PPK
    Make the switch to P.P.K.
    * Supports blood flow during exercise*
    * Supports athletic endurance*
    * Supports an Increase in lean body mass*
    * Promotes an increase in strength*
    * Lessens muscular fatigue*

Crea-Tech
    Pure Science. Pure Creatine.
    *Enhance Performance
    *Boost Power
    *Support Strength

Rules
    *Must be 18 years and older
    *Must have at least 200 posts
    *Must have a positive rep rating
    *Must have not won a Blue Star promo in the last 30 days
    *Must post forum and store review

Blue star Ointment ?
    MR.PHF '09

“Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, thirty or forty hulking giants? I intend to do battle with them and slay them.”- Don Quixote

“A bad year and a bad month to all the backbiting bitches in the world!...”- Don Quixote

''Putang Ina Mo''

Originally Posted by Iluvmud View Post
    Really great promo guys!!! And def a good topic -Strength.... like you said it has a lot of different meanings to different people.

For me it is very open ended...

For starters having the strength to push on through this hard time im going through right now with my head held high is one, having the strength to keep all your worries and troubles at bay and not show how they really affect you to your kid so they grow up not knowing about "hard times" is definitely another. Yes even the strength to get ONE MORE REP out of your next workout is definitely one too.

As @backinthegymbro stated, these only make you stronger so after a rough year and a half..... I would say I'm really effin strong

Most importantly also having the strength to hold on to hope knowing that everything will get better!!! THAT is what makes all the worth it right??
    I fully agree with the kid part. I have two girls and to not show them the hard times I go through at times.
    Forum Representative

BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigPoppaPump84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strength, to me, is the ability to persevere through hardships (both mental and physical).

I'll kick your neck off martoch's Avatar
    martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strength for me personally has nothing to do with picking up a weight. It is recognizing that I can overcome even the toughest struggles in life that flat out crush me/make me feel the weakest I've ever felt.

Refer to this thread: I almost died a year ago. Ask me anything, srs.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=170451821

I was in the dumps with the anniversary of my Dad's death hitting me too hard - didn't reach out to anyone for help and nearly drank myself to death. Ended up in the ER, then rehab, missed my Son's 18th birthday, a month of work, etc... Worst days of my life, so I thought. It took a ton of inner strength to fight through the pain (physical and mental) and embarrassment of feeling like a complete failure. I really had to dig down deep to pull myself out of the rock bottom hole I was in...the climb seemed impossible. I didn't think I would ever have that kind of mental strength to get through it and actually become a success story, but dammit I did it and I went from being completely embarrassed/degraded to being proud of myself.

Fast forward nearly four years later and I'm still sober...and tremendously thankful.

And stronger than ever.

OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OT2000 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Really good entries so far, keep them going.
    Forum Representative

Instagram: @bluestarnutrceuticals

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Your diet and nutrition determines your success. Always start and finish there.
    IG: otaylor2000

backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Amazing story martoch. Now keep that momentum going and keep moving forward. The beginning is always the hardest and you have overcome that.
    Very inspirational.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice promo, and a very thought provoking question.

Personally, I feel strength is something that comes from within. For me to have strength, it takes getting up every morning and looking in the mirror and saying "What can I do today to make myself better?" That isn't to say I don't like myself, but it sets a challenge each day to improve. What can I do to make a positive difference in the world, or someone else's life? What can I do do help? And when I do something every day to improve, however great or small, it builds personal strength. I am a much stronger person today than I was 20 years ago, but I am not perfect, nor will I ever be. So I feel there is room for improvement every day.

Just my take
    Don't wish for it, work for it! "One More"

I'll kick your neck off martoch's Avatar
    martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Amazing story martoch. Now keep that momentum going and keep moving forward. The beginning is always the hardest and you have overcome that.
    Very inspirational.
    Thanks, brah. I felt completely defeated at the beginning...like I was scum, worthless, weak, etc. It was horrible. I wouldn't even look at myself in the mirror.
    Not that this thread is about me, but I can't even fully explain what it took for me to pick myself up off the ground.

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by martoch View Post
    Strength for me personally has nothing to do with picking up a weight. It is recognizing that I can overcome even the toughest struggles in life that flat out crush me/make me feel the weakest I've ever felt.
    I was in the dumps with the anniversary of my Dad's death hitting me too hard - didn't reach out to anyone for help and nearly drank myself to death. Ended up in the ER, then rehab, missed my Son's 18th birthday, a month of work, etc... Worst days of my life, so I thought. It took a ton of inner strength to fight through the pain (physical and mental) and embarrassment of feeling like a complete failure. I really had to dig down deep to pull myself out of the rock bottom hole I was in...the climb seemed impossible. I didn't think I would ever have that kind of mental strength to get through it and actually become a success story, but dammit I did it and I went from being completely embarrassed/degraded to being proud of myself.
    Fast forward nearly four years later and I'm still sober...and tremendously thankful.
    And stronger than ever.

That is amazing.
    🔥 Official Muscletech Rep 🔥

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I look forward to reading a lot of these entries! Some good ones so far.

For me, a big part of strength is not being afraid of failure. It ties directly to success. Two examples... you will never be a great investor if you aren't willing to risk and fail. You need to be able to take chances, understand you can fail in order to win. A lot of people stop themselves from taking a chance because they are afraid of failing or losing. To me, being able to break through that natural human instinct to avoid failure is a huge show of strength. Because at the end of the day, you have to know you'll be fine in the end and you have countless opportunities to rebound within your control. Second example related to this site... you will never be as physically strong as you could be if you're not afraid to fail. I've been guilty of slow stepping certain weights on squats because failing weights has mentally hurt my progress before. I am in the process of conquering this still and have that internal strength to throw that extra 10-20lbs I can likely physically do, but mentally doubt myself.
    Last edited by compan; 01-11-2019 at 12:29 PM.
    Forum Representative

Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals | @natecompa

gesler0811 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gesler0811 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gesler0811 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gesler0811 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gesler0811 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gesler0811 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gesler0811 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gesler0811 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gesler0811 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gesler0811 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gesler0811 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Outside of specific situations such as the gym, strength in the general sense to me refers to strength of character. Specifically: integrity, being intentional, perseverance.

Integrity - being a man or woman of your word. Too many people rattle off open-ended promises ("yeah I'll do that," "yeah I'll call you," "yeah I'll look into it,") with no true plan to follow through and then next time you talk to them it's "oh sorry I forgot." In general I find it hard to be able to rely on the word of most people because they don't come through. It's no surprise that the handful of people I do know who have established reputations of being people of their word, those same people are in high demand and are always being flooded with requests for assistance with things. This is an area of my life that I am working to make one of my top priorities.

Intentional - Life happens, but most things worth having or worth doing don't just fall into your lap. You have to make some specific effort to achieve them. That means knowing what the goal is, knowing the steps to get there, and then performing those steps, whether it takes a day, week, month, year, or lifetime. I know too many people who are either just floating from one thing to another and life is just something that happens to them, or who change their life goals every 15 minutes and basically achieve nothing because they never stay one path long enough to make it happen. I think you need to know what you want and then devote yourself to achieving it and stick to it.

Perseverance - As others have said, keep getting up when you get knocked down. Take the knocks and learn from them, get better. Handle setbacks with grace and then refocus and get back to it. I've been through so much... one of the worst being losing everything in Hurricane Katrina. My story was never to be a victim though and I came back stronger after that, and now I put far less of a premium on physical possessions. That was my lesson from that. Nothing on this earth is truly mine so don't get too attached. That lesson helped me refocus on my faith and relationship with God. There was no looking back after that. Every hardship is an opportunity to learn and grow.

So yeah.... strength = strength of character, as exemplified primarily in those three areas.

My two cents.

Better Every Day: A Log About Lifting, Supps, and Life
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174233481

JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeTinpan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strength is being able to help others who may never be able to help you in any way. Strength is also being able to lead others mentally and/or physically. Sometimes you have to be strong mentally for others, because they can't be strong for themselves. Strength is leading by example and trying to do the right thing, even if it costs you friends or money.
    ****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173739861

First its 1 scoop of pre-workout, then its 3, then you don't even know if you're on it anymore

Philippians 4:13

That evil 3 letter store which must not be named.....

krankphreak is a name known to all. (+5000) krankphreak is a name known to all. (+5000) krankphreak is a name known to all. (+5000) krankphreak is a name known to all. (+5000) krankphreak is a name known to all. (+5000) krankphreak is a name known to all. (+5000) krankphreak is a name known to all. (+5000) krankphreak is a name known to all. (+5000) krankphreak is a name known to all. (+5000) krankphreak is a name known to all. (+5000) krankphreak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Amazing stories in here guys, I can relate to a few points in some of them. I just saw this thread so I'll have to think a bit before entering.
    My Reviews:
    https://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/krankphreak

\m/ Avalanche Hockey, Broncos Football \m/
    <> Oklahoma State Cowboys Football<>

www.infowars.com

I appreciate all the entries thus far. Let's keep them coming heading into the weekend.
    Forum Representative

Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iluvmud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by martoch View Post

And stronger than ever.
    Glad you made it through bud and feel your pain, and he’ll you’re stronger than me for sharing that but it’s good that you did!

It always seems bad, but I always try to put it in perspective.... I’ve had a lot of lows in my life (seemingly more lows than highs) but I’ve always had the strength to fight through it knowing that my life is worth way more than any kind of self destruction..... but now that I think about it, I totally stopped caring for my health physically, gained a crap ton of weight.... hell looks like I did do self destruction... well I had the will to get out of that hole....
    Salty

Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strength for me is being able to push through hard times and challenges. To be able to improve myself both physically and mentally and maintain a positive attitude.
    👽

dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fang2 View Post
    Strength for me is being able to push through hard times and challenges. To be able to improve myself both physically and mentally and maintain a positive attitude.
    Great definition bud!

Do you have an example of a hard time or challenge that you personally made it through?

Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dazedncnfz View Post
    Great definition bud!

Do you have an example of a hard time or challenge that you personally made it through?
    A hard time for me last year was because of a family emergency. I was down since it happened so suddenly, but going to the gym and accepting what happened and moving on helped me a lot.
    👽

I hope everyone is having a good weekend thus far and I appreciate the applications. Let's keep them coming.
    Forum Representative

Bumping this so more people can join. Let's hear your stories!
    Cobra Kai never dies!

krankphreak is a name known to all. (+5000) krankphreak is a name known to all. (+5000) krankphreak is a name known to all. (+5000) krankphreak is a name known to all. (+5000) krankphreak is a name known to all. (+5000) krankphreak is a name known to all. (+5000) krankphreak is a name known to all. (+5000) krankphreak is a name known to all. (+5000) krankphreak is a name known to all. (+5000) krankphreak is a name known to all. (+5000) krankphreak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Personally, I feel strength is the ability to recognize and admit faults/failures in yourself and taking steps to remedy and fix those things. There are a few things I'm personally working on as a husband and dad but it took a long time to recognize the problem was myself and not others. Pride and self always seem to bury those realizations until I was just in denial about some things. I know everyone else is about the same. We all have issues in our personal lives, but the ones we cause take the most strength to solve.

Hey Martoch, way to put yourself out there man, much respect.
    My Reviews:
    https://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/krankphreak

\m/ Avalanche Hockey, Broncos Football \m/
    <> Oklahoma State Cowboys Football<>

www.infowars.com

It's a new week so let's get some new entries in. This is a pretty simple and straight forward promo so drop an entry in.
    Forum Representative

Bump for some more entries!

This is a huge promo. I don't know why it doesn't have at least 5 pages full of entries yet. People are missing out.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

This is a huge promo. I don't know why it doesn't have at least 5 pages full of entries yet. People are missing out.
    Lol I was about to post this!!!!

C’mon guys jump in on this!
    Salty