Pweef will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pweef will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pweef will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pweef will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pweef will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pweef will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pweef will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pweef will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pweef will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pweef will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pweef will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Plateaued on Keto and IM

Squad,

I have had some awesome success with Keto plus IM over the last 4 months. Dropped about 20 pounds of fat while doing more of a recomp than a cut. Slow but steady progress.

Recently I have amped up my exercise in the mornings and in general. I have been skipping breakfast the last 4 months and working out fasted in the AM.

The progress is slowing down so I'm considering adding a protein rich breakfast back in to my diet, instead of just lunch and dinner.

I'm thinking this will be a big enough change to get my fat loss of this plateau.

Is my thinking sound? Thank you!
    ****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170863321

Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Pweef View Post
    Squad,

I have had some awesome success with Keto plus IM over the last 4 months. Dropped about 20 pounds of fat while doing more of a recomp than a cut. Slow but steady progress.

Recently I have amped up my exercise in the mornings and in general. I have been skipping breakfast the last 4 months and working out fasted in the AM.

The progress is slowing down so I'm considering adding a protein rich breakfast back in to my diet, instead of just lunch and dinner.

I'm thinking this will be a big enough change to get my fat loss of this plateau.

Is my thinking sound? Thank you!
    If you stalled you don't need to add calories, you would need to consume even less. So that wouldn't work. How many calories are you currently eating/day?
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

keyboardworkout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) keyboardworkout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) keyboardworkout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) keyboardworkout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) keyboardworkout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) keyboardworkout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) keyboardworkout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) keyboardworkout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) keyboardworkout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) keyboardworkout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) keyboardworkout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You probably crashed your thyroid.

You should check TSH, Free T3 and Free T4.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew^^^^^^

Pweef will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pweef will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pweef will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pweef will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pweef will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pweef will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pweef will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pweef will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pweef will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pweef will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pweef will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ghawk21 View Post
    If you stalled you don't need to add calories, you would need to consume even less. So that wouldn't work. How many calories are you currently eating/day?
    My apologies. I haven’t completely stalled. Just slowed down a little. I am finding that I’m so hungry in the mornings after my AM HIIT workouts that it’s hard to focus and weight till lunch. Instead of eating such a big lunch after being fasted, I’m thinking of moving some of those calories to a nice healthy breakfast. Possibly alter my metabolism and switch things up a little bit. Right around 2,000 calories per day.

Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post

Been on TRT for two years. I test everything and I mean everything quarterly. Hormones are all optimal.

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is no scientific data I know of that would suggest adding calories leads to fat loss.
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

Originally Posted by wave_length View Post
    There is no scientific data I know of that would suggest adding calories leads to fat loss.
    I’m suggesting moving calories from my lunch/dinner and starting to eat breakfast again. Stopping the IM.

Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ghawk21 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My apologies. I haven’t completely stalled. Just slowed down a little. I am finding that I’m so hungry in the mornings after my AM HIIT workouts that it’s hard to focus and weight till lunch. Instead of eating such a big lunch after being fasted, I’m thinking of moving some of those calories to a nice healthy breakfast. Possibly alter my metabolism and switch things up a little bit. Right around 2,000 calories per day.
    If you're just shifting the cals around that's fine. A lot of the initial weight loss was probably water which is especially common with keto. Slow progress is still progress and slow is much more sustainable.
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As you get lighter, you require less calories, keep this in mind. Provided you are counting cals correctly, if you don't like the pace you are losing at then eat less or move more. IM provides you no weight loss benefit over eating whenever you like within your allocated calorie limit.

Originally Posted by Nedo View Post
    As you get lighter, you require less calories, keep this in mind. Provided you are counting cals correctly, if you don't like the pace you are losing at then eat less or move more. IM provides you no weight loss benefit over eating whenever you like within your allocated calorie limit.
    Understood. Cals in v cals out. Wondering about effects of adding breakfast back in regarding my metabolism. 3 meals vs fasting.

Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Understood. Cals in v cals out. Wondering about effects of adding breakfast back in regarding my metabolism. 3 meals vs fasting.
    Zero
    “Other gyms use machines… CrossFit builds them”

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Wondering about effects of adding breakfast back in regarding my metabolism. 3 meals vs fasting.
    No difference.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post

Lmao not sure if srs.
    USAF
    LEO