Manthony98 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation what supplements should I be using for my body goal (Please help)

(Will update with results throughout entire year)

I’m 20 years old 6’3 tall 188 pounds my goal is to have an athletic body type I’m trying to reduce my body percentage fat which I think is around 10-12% I want to get down to 7-8% I’m looking to get more cut but build muscle also

I’m mainly looking for someone to help me lay out a good plan of supplements at which time of the day I should take them etc.. also just a good pre workout, post workout and other supplements I should be taking throughout the day and before the workouts also what foods I should be eating

Right now I’m using pro7ein post workout and n’sane pre workout but I want to know what else I should be taking throughout the day or anything I can be taking on top of pre and post workouts

Would anyone recommend I use creatine? I have a fast metabolism

I’m very committed I’m willing to prove to you guys if you help me I’ll stay active on this I appreciate all replies
    Last edited by Iceman1800; 01-10-2019 at 03:39 PM.

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Get your nutrition in check first, and if you need help with understanding fat loss, calories, and/or macros, go to the stickies in the nutrition section. And pick a goal first, cut or to gain muscle. Once you've got all that down, then you should consider the basic supplements such as creatine, multi, fish oil, and protein. Protein can be taken any time of the day, and it's help to meet your protein intake for the day~ Creatine is a basic staple for most people and very affordable, MuscleTech's Platinum Creatine is currently 30% off if you're considering on picking up creatine
    MuscleTech Representative

*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    You don’t understand actual body fat percentages. 10-12% is actually pretty lean and you should have those sought after abdominals showing. 7-8% is literally shredded and not very sustainable and if you’re trying to build muscle, it ain’t happening that lean naturally.

If you’re at 10%, it’s time to try to build muscle which means you need to forgo thinking about getting lean. You need a surplus of calories for this and if you want to mitigate fat gain as much as possible, keep your diet strict and maybe start at 200-400kcals over your TDEE.
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

Manthony98 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you