Thread: here it goes

LeeonM is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile here it goes

So ive decided after having a new baby boy and my daughter asking me to teach her to ride a bike that its time to cut weight!! currently 24 & will be 25 in march and weigh 410! im ashamed since I use to play football and actualy stayed conditioned at a weight of 320(still not healthy I know) so since high school I basically gained 100lbs. I made a new years resolution to cut out all sugary drinks for the entire year of 2018 and committed myself to walk at minimum 2 miles a day. Well that worked out amazingly as knee pain stopped feeling tired 24/7 stopped and I cut weight just doing this. But this year I want to atleast knockout 100lbs is my small goal but 200 is my big goal. I have bought a weight bench & have done tons of research on nutrition & glad to say that im ready to tackle this & just waiting for my bench to start weight training to burn some fat. this post is more or less to just get my story out & to get as much advice from community members as I possibly, even though ive been on this site for the past 5 days & just now decided to make a profile & see what I get

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats on the desire to make a change!

Read this: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=165843261

Then read this: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173439001
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.