Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Had a great bench session tonight. Several new PRs. Trained nearly fasted as well!

Tomorrow's goals:

Rest and recovery day
    Eat plenty of protein and drink lots of water
    Head to the coast and enjoy the day with hubby
    Smile and greet random people. See if I can get them to smile too
    Have a safe journey, and return to home sweet home
    Prep for deadlift day on Sunday

Enjoy the weekend everyone!
    Don't wish for it, work for it! "One More"

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by alicat32 View Post
    Today is almost gone, but:
    Hitting the gym shortly. Going to do a squat session, probably light/moderate weights. First session in some time, after being really sick.
    Fix a good chicken stir fry post workout. Lots of veggies.
    Tomorrow's goals:
    Get through Friday at work
    Come home and make my critter's salad for the next month
    Hit gym for some bench
    Fish for dinner
    Rest and recover
    PS Hey FBS! Nice to see ya around!
    Oooh fish. What kind? Cod? Salmon?

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Goal for Jan 11 2019
    1- Get up 4 a.m.
    2- Drink PW at 4:15 and start warming up by 4:50
    3- 5:00 Train Biceps/Chest and hit all the poundage which I already have written down
    4- 7:00 post workout shake and prep a salad for dinner to go with chicken already prepped
    5- 8:15 Post workout BIG meal
    6-9:30-6:00 Work and try to make more $ than today which was not a good $ day
    During my time at work have two more meals that I prepped on my day off Tues.
    7- 7:15 arrive from and have my dinner which is prepped
    8- 8:30-9:30 Suit prep for next week YES I prep my cloths for the following week so I
    have all my suits, shirts, and ties all set up so I don't have to go crazy trying to figure
    out what I want to wear on the day I'm working and this is why I'm almost never late
    to work.
    Damn, love the details on this one!
    Trying to dress better & invest in myself more this year.

Originally Posted by Iluvmud View Post
    I am better than what I was Yesterday, that's all I really ask for!
    Today is a new day, I will make the most of it.
    ^Image didn't work for my laptop, so I wrote it out

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    #Truth
    What did You accomplish today big guy

Any PR's today?
    Do you eat your carb load meal before workout or spaced apart?

Goal for Jan 11 2019

1- Get up 4 a.m.
    3- 5:00 Train Biceps/Chest and hit all the poundage which I already have written down
    4- 7:00 post workout shake and prep a salad for dinner to go with chicken already prepped
    8- 8:30-9:30 Suit prep for next week YES I prep my cloths for the following week so I
    have all my suits, shirts, and ties all set up so I don't have to go crazy trying to figure
    out what I want to wear on the day I'm working and this is why I'm almost never late
    to work.

1- Got up at 3:30 a.m. no alarm needed (so you know I wanted to train)
    2- 3:45 drank my PW
    3- 4:15 started warming up
    4- 4:30 -6:30 Trained biceps/chest and I hit ALL my poundage planned
    5- 6:35 recovery shake and prepped salad to go with chicken for dinner
    6- 7:30 huge post workout breakfast to keep my tank going til my next meal
    7- 8:30- 6:00 P.M. work and today I made more $$$ than yesterday
    8- 7:30 dinner
    9- 9:00-10:00 clothing prep for next week (I work high end retail so gotta look good!)

Accomplished EVERYTHING I had planned and most importantly had a great workout this morning
    and went to work and did what I had to do to make more $$$ than yesterday though it was still
    a tough day at work I still pulled it out

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any PR's today?
    Do you eat your carb load meal before workout or spaced apart?
    Ok done, unfortunately no pr’s today being gone two weeks and getting over the flu has taken its toll..... BUT I did carb load and hit legs better than I thought I would be able to.... hoping to be fully back to norm next week.

Also BONUS!- I had a good post workout meal too so that’s def a plus!
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok done, unfortunately no pr’s today being gone two weeks and getting over the flu has taken its toll..... BUT I did carb load and hit legs better than I thought I would be able to.... hoping to be fully back to norm next week.

Also BONUS!- I had a good post workout meal too so that’s def a plus!
    I was really sick as well for almost 2 weeks. You will come back and crush your goals very soon. Just think of it as a forced deload

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was really sick as well for almost 2 weeks. You will come back and crush your goals very soon. Just think of it as a forced deload
    Oh I know.... just hate doing β€œless” than before

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh I know.... just hate doing β€œless” than before
    Getting sick with the flu is the worst but once you can start eating again your strength
    will come back but the best thing to do the first couple of workouts is to do really high
    reps and get that pump going and then you'll be back to normal after about 2 or 3 workouts.

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    YES! I've successfully lured you in here
    For your overall goal, do you have specific role in mind?
    I.e, weightloss or fatigue in adults... Does it also cover mental health?

Mental health has become a huge issue for me. Apart of working, training and studying I'm not doing anything (except for battlefield 1 lol) and the motivation which I had before, has just turned into everyday routine.

Things I did yesterday:

Revised whole endocrynology while working
    Hardly made myself go to gym and train, forgot headphones at home and had to listen to some random guys screaming all around
    I lift things up and put them down...

**CountryMike Appreciation Crew**

I <3 Liquid Super Protein Aminos...

I <3 Keto bomb...

gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000)
    40lbs Kudos on that!
    What were your actions or target for today? Specific poundage on a press? Squat?
    What workout program are you on now?
    And I'll say my congrats tomorrow
    Never saw your reply! Sorry.

I'm working out with Greyskull LP. Shoulder mobility issues, so front squats are my go to until I can resolve that and return back to low bar back squats. Aiming for a 2 plate front squat and 3 plate DL in first half of this year. Definitely working hard to get my legs in better condition with heavy lifting twice a week. Chest will be 1X BW around that same time.

Every day target is constant progression of weight or increase on AMRAPS.
    Last edited by gcoulson; 01-12-2019 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Clarity

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Im in!!

Daily goals right now have to do with me bouncing back from a horrible flu and being out for 2 weeks!!!!!
    So far I'm a little lower in the weights than I would hope I would be, but that was really on day 1, today I was pretty dang close to what I was doing previously so I think Im bouncing back.
    Other than whats listed above my goals are simple....
    -eat my prepped meals daily and on time (kinda missed the carb load meal today- remember that topic??) which for me is a necessity as if I eat anything even remotely greasy..... I pay for it.
    -get my sleep (still having issues with there not being enough hours in the day, but it's getting better
    -improve when lifting every time I lift albeit weight, reps, form..... any improvement daily compounds in the long run!
    I remember when I got the flu last year, I've never felt so bad, but I hope you have a speedy recovery! Good luck to your goals, sleep is definitely an important factor especially with recovery!

Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    New goal for today.

Fix home furnace.

Had issues with it last night and took me a few hours to figure out the problem.
    It turns out the Flame Sensor is bad, which keeps turning the burners off as soon as they come on ... so the fan would keep blowing but the air would stay lukewarm.

Buying the part later today and replacing it.
    It was 15ΒΊF last night, so yeah ...
    Good thing we have space heaters, and we're also cooking/baking stuff we didn't really have on the menu, all day

Is this a fitness-related goal?
    You bet...!!!

As I was checking for the problem last night, I spent a couple hours on the floor by the furnace, stretching, reaching, getting up, getting back down ... I'm going to call that entire thing a Yoga session

I did manage to get a late-night, though brief, workout in as well.

Brrr
    Hahahaha :P I need to get into yoga, great for the mind, body, and soul
    MuscleTech Representative

*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by taydbear7 View Post
    In for support but my goal I started playing tennis again. I'm currently 2.5 and the goal is to be at 3.0 by the end of spring. To better my game, I'm looking to investment in a tennis ball machine. I can't really rely on other people to show up and practice with me. My goal is to also get my youngest son out there with me and get him better.
    I remember playing tennis when I was younger! Sports are a great way to bond

Originally Posted by fatboystick View Post
    Oh heyyyy....
    Great promo!

Carry on 😎
    Hii FBS, great to see you around

Goal for Jan 11 2019

1- Get up 4 a.m.
    to work.
    Wowww, busy busy schedule! Respect for waking up that early. I'm definitely a morning person, getting ready for the gym in the mornings gives me so much energy throughout the day~

ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Daily goals:
    1. Reach 10,000 steps on Fitbit.
    2: use couch-5k app today as it isn't a lifting day but I have a Spartan run in June.
    3: Be available to connect with my daughter as she wants me throughout the day.

Weekly goals:

1: running phase one of reg parks' program that is a 5x5 squat bench and DL 3 days a week. I created a ******** group for other homeschooling mothers in my area to share what they did for their own health this week and will post to there.
    2: kickboxing Thursday night with my daughter.
    3: couch-5k 2 night a week.
    4: continue to run self experiment eating carnivore only to see if my energy stays consistent.
    *Saved by the blood of the Lamb crew*

Maryland licensed Physical Therapist Assistant

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate
    Blackbelt in America Kickboxing
    Purple belt in Renzoku Jiu-jitsu

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Goals for today and tomorrow:

β€’Β change home furnace (repairs did not suffice)
    β€’ relax, in spite of a stressful week
    β€’ spend time with family
    β€’Β eat at (or close to) maintenance
    β€’ go to church
    β€’ stay positive, be happy

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Goals for today and tomorrow:

β€’Β change home furnace (repairs did not suffice)
    β€’ relax, in spite of a stressful week
    β€’ spend time with family
    β€’Β eat at (or close to) maintenance
    β€’ go to church
    β€’ stay positive, be happy

Hope everyone has a good weekend.
    When I feel stressed out, I always remind myself that stressing out will not solve the problem at hand. So it helps to remind yourself to remain calm~

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Made brunch for the kids.

1 butter stick
    bacon
    hot dog
    chopped veggies
    12 eggs

my plate

feeling pretty good right about now
    back to work

gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000) gcoulson is a name known to all. (+5000)
    PR on squats, Pendlay Rows and RDL

AWESOME day today!

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No gym time today...... tomorrow will be the day, I’ve already got my carb load meal ready for tomorrow.... it’ll be eaten 2.5-3hrs ahead of my workout(leg day, and I don’t like feeling full when working out). I’ll update tomorrow
    training my first morning session of the month tomorrow.
    Supposed to be a rest day, but meeting a group of entrepreneurs that are also gym fanatics
    Your sleep still getting better??

Originally Posted by BenBlue View Post
    Used to train during my lunch hour, switched to morning routine, hell maybe 4 years ago now? (time fly's).
    I'm actually not a morning person at all, but training in the AM just makes the most sense logistically at this point in my life. A good pwo and warm up usually get's me feeling good enough to go hard. I used to go in before eating anything but last year started having a carb source before hand (usually a medium sized bowl of a cereal of some sort, not the sugary kiddie stuff though). Not that my body has enough time to process those carbs for the immediate training session, but it's nice to have something small in my stomach, and I have noticed myself building/retaining muscle a little better w the carbs intra workout, and having most of my carbs around the workout seems to prevent me from fat gain I'd experienced w carbs in the past (will eat carbs and protein immediately following as well).
    In a perfect world I'd train mid day and the gym would be empty and I'd have all the time I need to train, but having only about an hour of lunch time, needing to change and shower in that time as well as train, and having to fight for a squat rack makes the morning better!
    EXACT thoughts on carbs & fatigue.
    It was a hit or a miss for me in the past.
    Had the runs frequently if I ate the wrong carbs or if I had it too close to my morning workout :/
    But I'm eating unsweetened cheerios an hour before my morning workout tomorrow
    Feels re-assuring that you eat it too.

Strong stuff indeed.
    I was hoping I'd be able to type up a review this week.
    I just finished it now.
    Here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1570911401
    I had a faulty Flame Sensor and a busted Stove Thermostat.
    I changed the Flame Sensor first so the heat would stay on.
    It's "working" now, but since I didn't replace the Stove Thermostat yet, the fan won't turn off unless I shut it down from the power switch of the unit ... I bypassed the Stove Thermostat altogether.
    Getting the part later today and hopefully getting it all done tonight.
    Thanks for asking.
    Do you learn it as you go? (via Youtube)
    My first home gave me a lot of problems.. probably spent a total of 4 hours talking with Home Depot employees
    *Not a big fan of using technology; more of a people-person

Had a great bench session tonight. Several new PRs. Trained nearly fasted as well!
    Tomorrow's goals:
    Rest and recovery day
    Eat plenty of protein and drink lots of water
    Head to the coast and enjoy the day with hubby
    Smile and greet random people. See if I can get them to smile too
    Have a safe journey, and return to home sweet home
    Prep for deadlift day on Sunday
    Enjoy the weekend everyone!
    Trying to keep up with the daily targets here.
    I'm loving the efforts so far
    Oooh, coast of where?
    & mirin' the deadlift mention!

Jan 13 Targets
    -Rest day, but I was invited to a new gym (Crunch) to network (βœ“)
    -Wake up at 6am, get a quick cereal, and hit Upper Body (βœ“)
    -Check bodyweight. Lost 14 pounds this months, which is really unhealthy (βœ“)
    -8am, Meet with a business consultant from Marietta to grow (βœ“)
    (New target is be involved with MM of Atlanta)
    -9:30am, Discuss with entrepreneurs to mix & mingle business (βœ“)
    (New target is to partner with 7-figure investors)
    -Finish Unit 18, 19, 20 on Health Insurance
    -Stay positive (left a great impression w/ the people I met today)
    "Things did not go well for awhile. And, and it was hard to see... It's just nice to win one" -Kevin Malone
    Last edited by koweanguy; 01-13-2019 at 09:32 AM.

Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jdot5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Meal prepped for the week meaning macros were hit. Was able to stay on track yesterday while out all day. Brought my chicken n rice with me so I could hit 4 solid meals while out.
    -#TeamBramble #GetFitOrDie

Follow my Ongoing Physique Quest:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166876461

Instagram: The_Machine_JB

1- Got up at 3:30 a.m. no alarm needed (so you know I wanted to train)
    2- 3:45 drank my PW
    3- 4:15 started warming up
    4- 4:30 -6:30 Trained biceps/chest and I hit ALL my poundage planned
    5- 6:35 recovery shake and prepped salad to go with chicken for dinner
    6- 7:30 huge post workout breakfast to keep my tank going til my next meal
    7- 8:30- 6:00 P.M. work and today I made more $$$ than yesterday
    8- 7:30 dinner
    9- 9:00-10:00 clothing prep for next week (I work high end retail so gotta look good!)

Accomplished EVERYTHING I had planned and most importantly had a great workout this morning
    and went to work and did what I had to do to make more $$$ than yesterday though it was still
    a tough day at work I still pulled it out
    Daaang, I only had 4-5 hours to sleep. So, I had to place an alarm far from my bed to get up.
    HUGE congrats on hitting all your poundage, eating correctly, and exceeding your daily income goal
    Lots of emojis in your one post.. so I know you're winning in life

tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cutting the toxic people out of my life.
    Win my first physique show this year.
    Drunk at 3am on a Thursday crew.

Say something nice in my CP get something nice back ;)

Goals for today:

Woke up with a bit of a head cold (again). Instead of pushing it with a big deadlift session today, I am going to lay low and get some things done around the house. Push deads to tomorrow.
    Drink lots of water and hit macros
    Do some mobility/stretching
    Get some meal planning/prep done
    Hopefully get some sunshine if it comes out today!

mikebutry is just really nice. (+1000) mikebutry is just really nice. (+1000) mikebutry is just really nice. (+1000) mikebutry is just really nice. (+1000) mikebutry is just really nice. (+1000) mikebutry is just really nice. (+1000) mikebutry is just really nice. (+1000) mikebutry is just really nice. (+1000) mikebutry is just really nice. (+1000) mikebutry is just really nice. (+1000) mikebutry is just really nice. (+1000)
    Goals for tomorrow!

0430:Wake up
    0435: Enjoy coffee
    0440: Prepare both mentally and physically for my Army Physical Fitness Test (APFT)
    0600: Start APFT
    0605: Wish I took pre-workout
    0700: Celebrate with 4 eggs and a cup of oats
    0830-1600: Have a productive day at work
    1600: Gym time; shoulder day
    1730: Head home and spend time with the family
    1800: Dinner time! Lemon chicken with rice and broc****
    1830: Homework for ASU; calculus =/
    2200: Bed time!
    US Army - OIF/OND/OEF/OIR

Trying to keep up with the daily targets here.
    I'm loving the efforts so far
    Oooh, coast of where?
    & mirin' the deadlift mention!

Jan 13 Targets
    -Rest day, but I was invited to a new gym (Crunch) to network (βœ“)
    -Wake up at 6am, get a quick cereal, and hit Upper Body (βœ“)
    -Check bodyweight. Lost 14 pounds this months, which is really unhealthy (βœ“)
    -8am, Meet with a business consultant from Marietta to grow (βœ“)
    (New target is be involved with MM of Atlanta)
    -9:30am, Discuss with entrepreneurs to mix & mingle business (βœ“)
    (New target is to partner with 7-figure investors)
    -Finish Unit 18, 19, 20 on Health Insurance
    -Stay positive (left a great impression w/ the people I met today)
    "Things did not go well for awhile. And, and it was hard to see... It's just nice to win one" -Kevin Malone
    We went to the southern Oregon coast. It is about an hour and a half from where I live. Took a nice long drive of about 100 miles of it, stopped for some short hikes to viewpoints. The OR coast is pretty rugged, lots of huge rocks in the sea, cliffs, etc. Beautiful.

Sounds like you had a busy day today, KG! Nice you are hitting those targets. Love that you are staying positive

shoulda posted this yesterday...........

Think I did pretty well considering, spent 2 hrs on shoulders and tri's, no PR's but did a lot more volume than normal and kept the weight near my OG numbers which is a win.

Today my body is mad at me and im walking around like a 90yr old..... #1 reason why I hate taking off too much time from working out.

Goals for today are as follow
    -promised this autistic kid Id make a hat bill clip out of a bullet casing so I gotta do that.
    -prep for a class that I teach kids at the Y
    -meal prep for the week
    -write at least one review on a product
    -spend some time with the kiddo.
    -rest...........

Do you learn it as you go? (via Youtube)
    My first home gave me a lot of problems.. probably spent a total of 4 hours talking with Home Depot employees
    *Not a big fan of using technology; more of a people-person
    I am not that handy, but I always like to learn something new. I have friends who work in maintenance/repairs and I ask for help. When I can do it alone, I prefer that. When I cannot, I ask for help. I also use some online resources.

I made 4-5 repairs on this furnace this week, and after spending close to $175 and there were still unsolved issues, I decided it’s time to stop throwing money at the wind and install a new one.

A friend and I worked unil 1AM last night and we installed a new furnace. The job is almost done. Just a few adjustments left to do, which is always expected with a new installation.

The new furnace is much stronger, though a bit louder , but also more efficient.

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Made brunch for the kids.

1 butter stick
    bacon
    hot dog
    chopped veggies
    12 eggs

my plate

feeling pretty good right about now
    back to work
    Looks legit right there!
    IG/Snapchat: qstick99

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    NoCarbsNoSugar always posts good looking food. Makes me want to have eggs right now and try it this way.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000) ccmarks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hit all my daily goals yesterday...even spent time with my daughter outside of school work (we homeschool). My self experiment with carnivore is going well...I did have and had some Natty peanut butter last night while we watched Longmire (which is an awesome series). I'm thinking if I can keep it 90% carnivore and the rest keto I'm in good shape. I've been keto for two years so it's my default lol
    *Saved by the blood of the Lamb crew*

Maryland licensed Physical Therapist Assistant

Squat/Bench/Deadlift
    205/150/300

Blackbelt in GoJu Karate
    Blackbelt in America Kickboxing
    Purple belt in Renzoku Jiu-jitsu