Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Guys i have a question about MPS and hypetrophy. If for example someone in his whole lifting career can put 20 or 25 kg of muscle at most. Does it matter if he achieves this in 9 years or 10? Maybe with 4 protein meals per day plus one protein meal before bedtime which is the most optimal solution, it can be done within x years but with IF it can be done within x + 1 years. In the end he will reach his genetic potential. Or i am thinking this in the wrong way?

Registered User AntoineIbanez12's Avatar
    AntoineIbanez12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntoineIbanez12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntoineIbanez12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntoineIbanez12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntoineIbanez12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntoineIbanez12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntoineIbanez12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntoineIbanez12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntoineIbanez12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntoineIbanez12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntoineIbanez12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Galiron View Post
    Guys i have a question about MPS and hypetrophy. If for example someone in his whole lifting career can put 20 or 25 kg of muscle at most. Does it matter if he achieves this in 9 years or 10? Maybe with 4 protein meals per day plus one protein meal before bedtime which is the most optimal solution, it can be done within x years but with IF it can be done within x + 1 years. In the end he will reach his genetic potential. Or i am thinking this in the wrong way?
    yooo say that again?
    Metal was made to be played in the gym.

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    What do you mean "does it matter"?

Yes, it takes longer. Unless that's not what you are getting at.

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    With IF he might never make the same LBM number as with 4-5 protein servings spread over the day.

Here's a good read on genetic potential: https://www.lookgreatnaked.com/blog/...ing-potential/

AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AntoineIbanez12 View Post
    That's the one.
    Yeah he's retarded.
    Why live a 'good' life when you could live an EPIC life?

AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure I get the question at all..

but i'll tell you this...

If you could actually gain 40-50lb of muscle, you better be starting from a SUPER SKINNY body state... most people naturally will never gain 40-50lb of actual muscle...

But back to the point I was going to make, regardless of 9-10 years, if progress is similar in years 1-9, then ~95% of all the muscle this person would gain would occur in years 1-9 anyway, or 1-8 in the scenario it took 9 years.

It's highly unlikely the final year will induce a visual difference because you would have already gained so much (that is, assuming BF % was the same)
    Why live a 'good' life when you could live an EPIC life?

Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000) Galiron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thank you all.

I understood. What i was trying to ask is if eventually all the diet protocols would yield the same results. Either if you eat all the protein and the calories once a day or evenly spread across the day.