sdriz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdriz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdriz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdriz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdriz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdriz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdriz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdriz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdriz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdriz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdriz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bathroom question

So I’m on this fantastic weight loss journey that I’m really enjoying and staying dedicated to. My meals are great, healthy, and really low calorie. I’m literally less than 2000 calories a day (I know it’s low but protein is sill high). My question is, I feel good but I haven’t gone number 2 in like 2 days... idk if that’s normal with 1750-2000 calories and working out for an hour every day. I know it’s kinda a gross topic... but this is a forum based on your body and it’s wellbeing. Anyone have any insight?

hardyboysare is a name known to all. (+5000) hardyboysare is a name known to all. (+5000) hardyboysare is a name known to all. (+5000) hardyboysare is a name known to all. (+5000) hardyboysare is a name known to all. (+5000) hardyboysare is a name known to all. (+5000) hardyboysare is a name known to all. (+5000) hardyboysare is a name known to all. (+5000) hardyboysare is a name known to all. (+5000) hardyboysare is a name known to all. (+5000) hardyboysare is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You have less food going in therefore less waste to go out so yes not going as regular as before your calorie lowering is common.

As long as you are not in pain then there is no real worries.

Ensure you get your daily fiber in (ranges of veg and fruit will do that) and adequate liquid and you will be fine.

sdriz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdriz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdriz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdriz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdriz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdriz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdriz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdriz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdriz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdriz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdriz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post
    You have less food going in therefore less waste to go out so yes not going as regular as before your calorie lowering is common.

As long as you are not in pain then there is no real worries.

Ensure you get your daily fiber in (ranges of veg and fruit will do that) and adequate liquid and you will be fine.
    makes sense, yeah I’m drinking a gallon plus a little bit every day, fiber is kinda hard to come by with my breakfast and lunch I’ve been sticking with but I’m getting between 25-35g per day, 10 of that is from a fiber supplement tho. No pain or anything so I’ll just wait it out! Thanks for the response

Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amanjaku will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try to sneak more fiber into your diet, don't forget about your water intake, since you consume a lot of protein, this should help your number 2 to come out .

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    get some metamucel or whatever it's called.
    It's an orange flavored fiber supplement.
    15 cals per serving.
    slug some before bed on the weekend to gauge when it hits the next morning.

you don't want to be mid-commute to work when things start rumbling inside.

Redgistered User dwightaroundya's Avatar
    dwightaroundya will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwightaroundya will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwightaroundya will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwightaroundya will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwightaroundya will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwightaroundya will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwightaroundya will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwightaroundya will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwightaroundya will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwightaroundya will become famous soon enough. (+50) dwightaroundya will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Vegetables? Oatmeal? An apple won’t kill you
    Hi.

Awesome responses guys! The good news is I’m back to regular! I think it was just a mix of new diet and stuff but everything seems to be moving along at this point. Good thing too!

natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000) natasor is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by sdriz View Post
    Awesome responses guys! The good news is I’m back to regular! I think it was just a mix of new diet and stuff but everything seems to be moving along at this point. Good thing too!
    I d suggest more green veggies like romaine, spinach, broc****, cuces, asparagus, kale, cabbage... They count for almost zero calories, but let you GO really. Try to eat them with every meal, both cooked or raw