Registered User TheStrengthYogi's Avatar
    TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

The Milk and Honey diet

I'm new here and haven't trained in a long time. I'm hoping to take part in the 2019 transformation challenge #bbcomchallengeseries and to prepare for this i'm doing an extraordinarily special diet that I know will work wonder - you basically don't east or drink anything (besides water) except product of the cow milk etc and of bee - namely honey but there are a whole host of other wonders to consider here too.

I'm an avid fan of kundalini yoga that suggest, as do many other cultures that both product of cow and bee as a finesse of agriculture and is a great example of what separates us form the animals.

Any animal can eat meat, grasses and fruit but this. Vegan and ordinary vegetarian diets are good and all, but this, this is real next level stuff.

Just for the record, this is not a fad diet. It is a serious empirical study I am doing. Not just to assess this as a (not thee) dietary foundation of a means toward health betterment, strength and power but if my hypothesis are correct it will allow a basis for further studies that relate either directly or indirectly.
    Last edited by TheStrengthYogi; 01-08-2019 at 10:57 AM.

Registered User TheStrengthYogi's Avatar
    TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheStrengthYogi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I don't believe in factory farming and try my best to stick with organic milk produce. I find it some what of a miracle that there are farms in the locality that are selling raw milk at an almost equivalent price as the organic supermarket stuff.
    I will have to pay a visit to them.

Stats are not ideal but I have to start somewhere

Day 1 Breakfast -
    1 cup of double cream with a dash of raw acacia honey.
    1 cup of organic whole milk

Can wait until my butter churner arrives
    Last edited by TheStrengthYogi; 01-08-2019 at 10:54 AM.

bramenn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It sounds unhealty for me. I am actually not vegan, Im just supply enough proteins from meat.

Kundalini yoga best type of yoga for me too actually, It really detoxify my mind and body.

I also use to detoxify my body detox tea's, they increase my nutrition, I used them for refreshment.

Maybe you want to check it out ttps://redcanchangeyourlife.weebly.co

GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500)
    sounds like a bad idea to me, do you lift? there is no way you will get enough energy to be able to do big lifts like squats and bench presses if you just consume milk and honey

Dental854 is not very well liked. (-100) Dental854 is not very well liked. (-100) Dental854 is not very well liked. (-100) Dental854 is not very well liked. (-100) Dental854 is not very well liked. (-100) Dental854 is not very well liked. (-100) Dental854 is not very well liked. (-100) Dental854 is not very well liked. (-100) Dental854 is not very well liked. (-100) Dental854 is not very well liked. (-100) Dental854 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by TheStrengthYogi View Post
    I don't believe in factory farming and try my best to stick with organic milk produce. I find it some what of a miracle that there are farms in the locality that are selling raw milk at an almost equivalent price as the organic supermarket stuff.
    I will have to pay a visit to them.

Stats are not ideal but I have to start somewhere

Day 1 Breakfast -
    1 cup of double cream with a dash of raw acacia honey.
    1 cup of organic whole milk

Can wait until my butter churner arrives
    Milk can help strengthen tooth as well.

anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Daily honey intake may cause insulin increase and can cause you to fat gain in the long term, how did it go, anyways?

almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100)
    It's interesting to hear about your unique approach to nutrition and your belief in the benefits of the milk and honey diet, inspired by practices in kundalini yoga and other cultures. It's essential to explore different dietary strategies to find what works best for you and your goals.

However, I'd like to emphasize the importance of a balanced and varied diet that meets all your nutritional needs. While milk and honey can offer some nutrients, they may not provide everything your body requires for optimal health and performance.

Before embarking on any restrictive diet, I recommend consulting with a qualified healthcare professional or a registered dietitian to ensure you're getting all the necessary nutrients and to avoid potential health risks.

Remember that a sustainable and well-rounded approach to nutrition, combined with consistent training and exercise, is more likely to lead to lasting health benefits and transformation. Good luck with your journey, and always prioritize your health and well-being above all else.

selohalal is not very well liked. (-100) selohalal is not very well liked. (-100) selohalal is not very well liked. (-100) selohalal is not very well liked. (-100) selohalal is not very well liked. (-100) selohalal is not very well liked. (-100) selohalal is not very well liked. (-100) selohalal is not very well liked. (-100) selohalal is not very well liked. (-100) selohalal is not very well liked. (-100) selohalal is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by TheStrengthYogi View Post
    I'm new here and haven't trained in a long time. I'm hoping to take part in the 2019 transformation challenge #bbcomchallengeseries and to prepare for this i'm doing an extraordinarily special diet that I know will work wonder - you basically don't east or drink anything (besides water) except product of the cow milk etc and of bee - namely honey but there are a whole host of other wonders to consider here too.

I'm an avid fan of kundalini yoga that suggest, as do many other cultures that both product of cow and bee as a finesse of agriculture and is a great example of what separates us form the animals.

Any animal can eat meat, grasses and fruit but this. Vegan and ordinary vegetarian diets are good and all, but this, this is real next level stuff.

Just for the record, this is not a fad diet. It is a serious empirical study I am doing. Not just to assess this as a (not thee) dietary foundation of a means toward health betterment, strength and power but if my hypothesis are correct it will allow a basis for further studies that relate either directly or indirectly.
    Awesome articles
    Nice thanks for the help man.
    Thanks so much!