Registered User carljohnson1968's Avatar
    carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

After how many months of Muay Thai I should take to call out my ex's boyfriend?

I'm 18 years old senior in high school and started taking Muay Thai classes 4 weeks ago and there's a guy who used to bully me in my Sophomore year, I was weak and small back then. This guy has no fight experience, he's so skinny and he smokes but he's just an a**hole from a rich family. My problem is he started dating my ex-girlfriend and how could she date a guy like him? My ex doesn't know he used to bully me but I'd like to see what she does if she knew and I want to fight that guy, u don't know what I had to go through my Sophomore year because of him and now he's dating her. I know i can beat him up but I prefer doing it with having some experience. How long you'd prefer training Muay Thai before calling him out?

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What if you call him out and he brings 2 friends and they take you to the ground and beat the living **** out of you?

Your best move is to move on and find a better girlfriend.

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post
    What if you call him out and he brings 2 friends and they take you to the ground and beat the living **** out of you?

Your best move is to move on and find a better girlfriend.
    And why would your ex give two s*&ts about the fact that the guy she actually like now bullied you two years ago?

You're an adult now. Time to grow up.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Move on with your life and do nothing. Anything else will be a regret later, unless you get killed.

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by carljohnson1968 View Post
    I'm 18 years old senior in high school
    So, you're 18 and are going to assault someone. That would be a felony charge as an adult. You'll loose your voting rights for awhile and you right to own weapons until you die; all because of some ahole who's seeing your ex? Hmmmm, sounds rather stupid, doesn't it.

Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Beating someone up is a bad idea especially when you are 18 or older. Beating up some rich kid is an even worse idea.

Best case scenario? You beat him up badly, humiliating and hurting someone. After 5 minutes of feeling badass you will quickly become uncomfortable at your own senseless brutality, the fact that she is still with him but now thinks you're a violent idiot and the fact that violence is the only way you can handle problems making you relatively stupid. People avoid you.

Worst case: You hit him just right he falls onto the ground and dies. Your ass goes to prison.

Weight the options.

swatlikewhat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As a lifelong martial artist.. I have to ask you to please stop training and go do some growing up before you do some ignorant ****. Welcome to life kid, **** happens. Guy bullied you. Get over it. You should only be training for two reasons. To stay healthy and to be able to defend yourself if you HAVE to. Not to go around calling out bullies. You've got 4 weeks of Muay Thai under your belt. You think that's special? It isn't. Then there's all the legal ramifications of your actions. You wanna commit a felony and screw up the rest of your life? What if you accidentally kill him? What if you don't stop when you need to (you obviously don't have good judgement). He can probably afford a good lawyer. Etc.

Hopefully you don't go through with this idea. But if you do, I hope he kicks your ass.

GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500) GunplayRohaan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by lucia316 View Post
    And why would your ex give two s*&ts about the fact that the guy she actually like now bullied you two years ago?
    ^^ THIS x10

OP, heres my 2 cents. I was bullied in high school by a bunch of guys and that's why I took up Muay Thai, to be able to beat them up. 3 months into the training, i thought beating them isn't worth it unless they bully me again.

But all in all, id say 8 weeks would be enough to beat an untrained person.

gr3gorio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gr3gorio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gr3gorio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gr3gorio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gr3gorio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gr3gorio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gr3gorio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gr3gorio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gr3gorio has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You should forget about that bro life's like that why you need to prove something if it doesn't need to? What will you gain and what will you lose? There's more to life that revenge bro just keep that Muay Thai of yours as self defense or rather be part of MMA when you got better.

grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Send him an invitation to an overseas martial arts tournament. He will most likely attend as he has been training in ninjutsu since birth, being chased by two men associated with the Army. He will befriend two men, and the four of you will be victorious the first day of the tournament. On the second day, you will hospitalize one of the new boyfriend's friend and he will vow to avenge them, even against the wishes of your ex.

On the last day, the two men will try to stop the new boyfriend but he will stop them and escape from the police. You will then face the new boyfriend in final combat. He will quickly overpower you, but you will gain the upper hand by sneakily blinding him with salt. However, using his ninja training he will still overcome you and win. He goes home with your girlfriend, and you are left lying on the canvas defeated. He will then make a movie about it called Sportblood.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by grouchyjarhead View Post
    Send him an invitation to an overseas martial arts tournament. He will most likely attend as he has been training in ninjutsu since birth, being chased by two men associated with the Army. He will befriend two men, and the four of you will be victorious the first day of the tournament. On the second day, you will hospitalize one of the new boyfriend's friend and he will vow to avenge them, even against the wishes of your ex.

On the last day, the two men will try to stop the new boyfriend but he will stop them and escape from the police. You will then face the new boyfriend in final combat. He will quickly overpower you, but you will gain the upper hand by sneakily blinding him with salt. However, using his ninja training he will still overcome you and win. He goes home with your girlfriend, and you are left lying on the canvas defeated. He will then make a movie about it called Sportblood.
    Frank Dux would approve of this.

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Surely OP

Nothing qyiejje ending your senior hmyesr of high school and starting college with a felony assault and battery charge.

Yeah you got this all thought out.

grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post
    Frank Dux would approve of this.
    Though there are many times I wish I had more rep to give, this is one of those times I truly regret.

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don’t know man. I know the damn feeling of being bullied. I was a small polish kid growing up and everyone bullied me and beat me up. Most of my friends ended up being black and we would pump iron all day and I ended up getting huge and being good at football. If I could go back to high school and stand up to the bullies and have the courage to tell the girl I liked I liked her I would and I think this guy should take a brick and bust it on this *******s face and then tell that chick to stay away from pricks like him and then get into the awesome car that you stole from his dad and drive the **** off like s boss

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is true but he is under 18. At worst you spend a day in jail or go to Hugo and you meet so many cool people and go on with life. Don’t ever live your life wonderngvwhat if? What if?

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Immichaelski View Post
    This is true but he is under 18. At worst you spend a day in jail or go to Hugo and you meet so many cool people and go on with life. Don’t ever live your life wonderngvwhat if? What if?
    Except not true...
    I'm 18 years old senior in high school
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic

Registered User carljohnson1968's Avatar
    carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carljohnson1968 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    He's 20 years old and a high school dropout sitting in his mansion having fun with daddy's money. Anyways I called him out on Insta and he told me he would come to my school and beat me up and he didn't show up and the next day he blocked me on Insta and half of the school calling him a coward for not showing up. I did get my revenge, I feel much more relaxed and will try to control my anger from now on. Also I started MMA with muay thai and I feel more confident than ever since I started, wish i could've started martial arts earlier in life.

You should have stuck with my Bloodsport spinoff, much better story.

He's 20 years old and a high school dropout sitting in his mansion having fun with daddy's money. Anyways I called him out on Insta and he told me he would come to my school and beat me up and he didn't show up and the next day he blocked me on Insta and half of the school calling him a coward for not showing up. I did get my revenge, I feel much more relaxed and will try to control my anger from now on. Also I started MMA with muay thai and I feel more confident than ever since I started, wish i could've started martial arts earlier in life.
    Calling someone out on instagram now counts as revenge?

Listen, OP, I am glad you are not in jail now. But the more you focus on the actual Art the more you will realize you dont even need to compete with turds like that anyway.

fevtom is on a distinguished road. (+10) fevtom is on a distinguished road. (+10) fevtom is on a distinguished road. (+10) fevtom is on a distinguished road. (+10) fevtom is on a distinguished road. (+10) fevtom is on a distinguished road. (+10) fevtom is on a distinguished road. (+10) fevtom is on a distinguished road. (+10) fevtom is on a distinguished road. (+10) fevtom is on a distinguished road. (+10) fevtom is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you really want to prove to your ex that you're the better guy the best thing you can do is make a success of your life. This guy sounds like he has no intention of changing so he'll always be a ****.

Focus on yourself. 12 months from now you could be doing great in your education/career, carry on working out and you'll have a great body and will just be an all round great guy. When you're happy and you have chicks all over you then they'll see who the real winner was.

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Op if you are entering your training with this type if mindset and motivation I would say never.

Cause you have no foundation to build on.

How about you let the past be the past and you train and learn for the right reasons

In the future if you are confronted with this person then handle it . From that day that moment. And not with you focusing on the past.