superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Wink Blue Star Nut helps get in your GREENS pleasantly without a ROUGHAGE taste

I won a promo and was given the opp to pick one of three products so I went
    with Blue Stars PW P.P.K. and the reps and the co. were kind enough to also
    include a tub of their greens powder called Roughage, and a shaker cup along
    with the PW. Before I get into this review I'd like to THANK ALL the reps from
    Blue Star and the co. itself for having a promo and giving me the opp to review
    not one but 3 products from your co. and I've already review each of the items
    in the store.

I personally LOVE vegetables and eat them everyday as well as salads which I
    also consume on a regular basis so I don't really find it a need for me to consume
    a green's powder BUT there are many who hate anything that has to do with
    vegetables and salads. I've been happy to try this supplement out and be able
    to give my feedback about it.

I have tasted a few samples of green's powders in the past from supplement
    orders that I've received and samples were included. I've tasted them and they
    were not the best tasting to drink but since I don't drink them I figured why not
    give a few sample scoops to someone who does consume green powders on a
    daily basis so on Christmas while visiting I gave one of my sisters a couple of
    scoops without telling her the flavor so I could get her honest opinion on it.

Up top is a pic of a scoop that I weighed out in a small container to see how much
    of a scoop I needed to hit the full serving of approximately 12gm. I didn't use the scoop
    to weigh it cause the powder is very light and it would get all over the place.

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (12.3 g)
    Servings Per Container: 30
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Calories 40
    Fat 1 g <2%**
    Carbohydrate 10 g 4%**
    Fiber 5 g 20%**
    Sugar 1 g †

Fiber Complex*
    Oat Fiber 4,630 mg †
    Inulin 1,000 mg †
    Flax Seed Powder 500 mg †
    Apple Pectin 75 mg †
    Agave Leaf Powder 75 mg †
    Psyllium Seed 50 mg †

Antioxidant Complex*
    Kale Powder 150 mg †
    Kelp Powder 125 mg †
    Aronia Berry Powder 62.5 mg †
    Maqui Berry Powder 62.5 mg †
    Lychee Berry Powder 62.5 mg †
    Baobab Powder 62.5 mg †
    Tart Cherry Powder 62.5 mg †
    Pomegranate Powder 62.5 mg †
    Zucchini Powder 55 mg †
    Broc**** Powder 55 mg †
    Spinach Powder 55 mg †
    Blackberry Fruit Powder 50 mg †
    Blueberry Powder 37.5 mg †
    Coffee Berry Powder 1.25 mg
    Immune Support Complex*
    Pineapple Fruit Powder 75 mg †
    Sea Buckthorn Berry Powder 62.5 mg †
    Brown Seaweed 62.5 mg †
    Amla Fruit Powder 62.5 mg †
    Mangosteen Fruit Powder 62.5 mg †
    Goji Berry Powder 62.5 mg †
    Parsley Leaf Powder 55 mg †
    Maca Powder 12.5 mg †
    Camu Camu Powder 11.25 mg †

Digestive Support Complex*
    Flax Seed Oil Powder 125 mg †
    Coconut Oil Powder 125 mg †
    Pumpkin Seed Oil Powder 125 mg †
    Prune Powder 75 mg †
    Papaya Fruit Powder 75 mg †

Detox Complex*
    Spirulina Powder 1,000 mg †
    Alfalfa Leaf Powder 250 mg †
    Chlorella Powder 55 mg †

Cholesterol Support Complex*
    Lecithin Powder 1,000 mg †
    Sunflower Oil Powder 125 mg †
    Cinnamon Bark 25 mg
    ** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
    † Daily Value not established.
    Other Ingredients:
    Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Organic Cane Juice, Organic Stevia.
    Allergy Warning: Contains ingredients derived from soy. Made in a facility that also processes milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nut, fish, and shellfish ingredients.

This is ^^^^the impressive ingredient profile and it's FULLY DISCLOSED and I'll mention something
    else about this when I talk about $$$. There are 6 different categories and each one has a few
    ingredients to help make this a comprehensive formula that touches on helping support the health
    benefits of utilizing a supplement such as a greens powder.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

After weighing out a scoop I knew precisely how much of a slight heaping scoop
    I needed each day while using this powder without really having to weigh it out
    each time I was using it. If this was a stimulant based supplement I would weigh
    it out each and every time I consumed it.
    Attached Images

This is an up close shot of what the powder looks like and it's very light
    weight so when your first opening the tub and removing the scoop I would
    advise in keeping the scoop outside of the container until you get half way
    into finishing the container and you can then stick the scoop inside so that
    when you remove the scoop you don't get powder all over.
    Attached Images

Thumbs up

Mix ability- 10/10- I used a shaker each and every time with 10oz of ice cold
    water and the powder mixed flawlessly with really no foaming or clumping so a
    shaker cup is the way to go with this powder. I drank it down and I always
    fill it back up with about 2 oz of more water to pick up any of the residue
    and that 2oz cleaned it right up with no waste left in the shaker.

Taste- 9/10- I mentioned that I had given one of my sisters a few sample scoops
    so I was waiting to hear from her and a few days later SHE CALLED! I didn't want
    to have to chase her down but I didn't have to she was more than happy to give
    me feedback on the flavor and she LOVED IT!

First thing I asked her was what was the flavor? She answered Pineapple and I said
    good but do you taste anything else? She said yes but I can't put my finger on it so
    I mentioned how about coconut and YEP was that's the flavor she tasted but couldn't
    be sure until I confirmed it. So she is a big fan of this flavor.

The powder when your sipping on it will have a slight graininess like what you would
    get from a vegetable based protein such as pea and rice which I'm not a fan of the
    taste of those types of proteins cause they have a bad after taste and I remember
    that was the bad after taste that I got from samples of green's powders that I've
    tasted in the past.

This Blue Star powder has a sweet enjoyable refreshing pineapple flavor that gives
    these greens just the right amount of sweetness and flavor to help mask most of the
    bitterness you would get from an ordinary greens supplement. The pineapple flavor is
    a good choice of flavor to keep this green's powder with it's natural flavor but again
    the pineapple and the very slight hint of coconut taste very natural in this formula
    which makes these green's very enjoyable to consume either after a meal or first thing
    in the morning when you get up. I would say it's 90% Pineapple and 10% Coconut and
    very cold water helps bring out the coconut flavor more.

I know there are some who despise anything coconut I personally LOVE IT but I really
    don't think anyone who doesn't like it is gonna have an issue with tasting it cause for
    me it was very faint.

Price-8.5/10- I checked on a site where I purchase my everyday vitamins and they do sell
    greens powders and the price range is from $19-$25 but when you look at the profile it's
    no where near what this Roughage supplement gives you on ingredients. When I researched
    further there are other green's formula similar to Roughage and they too are $55 so when
    your looking for a green's supplement with a thorough formula the going price is high $55-$60.
    What I noticed was that these other formula's had similar ingredients to Roughage but they
    are in a proprietary blend so you have no clue how much of each ingredient is used where
    Roughage is a fully disclosed formula.

These other formulas do give 60 servings but they are 8 gm servings where you would need
    1 1/2 to meet the 12gm Roughage gives you so your getting much less than 60 servings and
    you really don't know how well these other formula's taste and honestly if your someone who
    doesn't like vegetables and wants to consume a green's supplement it BETTER taste good and
    that's where Blue Star hit a home run on the flavoring of Roughage. I honestly don't see anyone
    who know's what green powders taste like not liking this one.

Overall- 9/10- I may not need to use a Green's supplement but YES I will finish this container
    with no problem and I have no issue in recommending this supplement to anyone who might
    be interested in a green's supplement. I will tell them to do the same price comparison's that I
    did and see for themselves that this type of quality will cost $$$ but the excellent flavor will
    make it so easy to consume each and every day.
    Attached Images

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    Roughage is one of my favorite supplements from Blue Star based on the profile and how easy to drink it is as a greens.

Glad you enjoyed it brother, good review once again
    Your nutrition and workout program determines your success.

FL and NC crew. Lol @ living in PA. Just LOL.

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's awesome your sister enjoyed it as much as you did.

It's definitely a great product with a great formula and taste.

Thanks for the awesome review.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fantastic review as always. Thank you!

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Man that looks awesome! I love how it turns green as well after mixing it with water.
    I haven't been able to try this one yet but so far everyone says it's the best. Especially great now during the winter when your immune system is more vulnerable. Awesome review!
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm pleased to see you enjoyed your Roughage, SH.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Originally Posted by OT2000 View Post
    Roughage is one of my favorite supplements from Blue Star based on the profile and how easy to drink it is as a greens.

Glad you enjoyed it brother, good review once again
    I can see why it's one of your favorite products cause the profile is legit and the flavor
    makes it easy to drink and get the healthy benefits of greens.

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Wow, very thorough review. All the times I think, man, I should really get more veggies in my diet, I never really considered a supplement to help out. You sold me on giving this one a try.

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by grubman View Post
    Wow, very thorough review. All the times I think, man, I should really get more veggies in my diet, I never really considered a supplement to help out. You sold me on giving this one a try.
    Greens supps are the way to go. I always have one in my rotation since I’m always running around. I do prep my meals but feel like I just eat the same old 3 every time and don’t have much variation.
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    one of my favorite products, great review as always.
    Instagram - @dougefresh093

Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    That's awesome your sister enjoyed it as much as you did.

It's definitely a great product with a great formula and taste.

Thanks for the awesome review.
    You know when a woman says a supplement taste good then it has to be good Lol cause
    woman have a tough pallet when it comes to supplements and from my experience with
    them they tend to like things a bit sweeter than men do. I have 6 sisters and I work with
    woman all day so I know.

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    You know when a woman says a supplement taste good then it has to be good Lol cause
    woman have a tough pallet when it comes to supplements and from my experience with
    them they tend to like things a bit sweeter than men do. I have 6 sisters and I work with
    woman all day so I know.
    Haha my wife thinks every bcaa supp tastes horrible. I’m like these are the best tasting supps lol
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man I $&#^ing hate vegetables. I hope I come across a sample of this.

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    Haha my wife thinks every bcaa supp tastes horrible. I’m like these are the best tasting supps lol
    BDO.... the new AminoFast Series to launch is off the charts. Maybe another 6–8 weeks. We just need to unload current stock, which you know... that certain time of the month.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals