Closed Thread
Page 129 of 301 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 229 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,870 of 9012
    W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SDOptimist View Post
    It was 108 this weekend. Didn't feel like I had anything to wear for that weather. So, I went without.
    Originally Posted by dizzin9 View Post
    You’re fired.
    lol so much this.

yeah broski you have to step your "pure summer" frag game up. I was like you though and didn't have any frag appropriate for 80F+ temps. Some fragrance.net based recommendations

Dumb reach: Elie Saab - Vetiver 100ml / $60
    Summer Formal: Guerlain - Vetiver 50ml / $27
    Strictly Beach/Lake/Pool: Creed - Virgin Island Water 8ml Travel Atomizer / $30
    Signature Scent: Byredo - Gypsy Water 100ml / $220
    DCA'ing FXS since Sept2022
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    lol so much this.

yeah broski you have to step your "pure summer" frag game up. I was like you though and didn't have any frag appropriate for 80F+ temps. Some fragrance.net based recommendations

Dumb reach: Elie Saab - Vetiver 100ml / $60
    Summer Formal: Guerlain - Vetiver 50ml / $27
    Strictly Beach/Lake/Pool: Creed - Virgin Island Water 8ml Travel Atomizer / $30
    Ah ya, I keep forgetting I have a 10ml decant of VIW. I have a 2ml sample of Gypsy water. Pretty good stuff.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz

Top Ten fragrance right here. Nothing else remotely like it.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Message Board King xLostxAngelx's Avatar
    xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Creed Pure White Cologne

Was so close to spraying this on yesterday in place of Acqua Di Gio Essenza.
    .. ... [Red Bar Crew] ... ..

──▄█▀█▄─────────██
    ▄████████▄───▄▀█▄▄▄▀
    ██▀▼▼▼▼▼─▄▀──█▄▄
    █████▄▲▲▲─▄▄▄▀───▀▄
    ██████▀▀▀▀─▀────────▀▀

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SoTD : SMW

You know how we do.

CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sotd: Louis Vuitton Sun Song

Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sup brahs! Been away on the west coast for a week. Lots of catching up to do.

@Papilloooooooooo

Want to go half on a bottle of Roja Madison Pour Homme with me? We'll flip a coin to see who gets the bottle and who gets a poverty 25ml atomizer lol.

But no, I read this review on fragrantica and i'm pretty sure it was written by fuking JK Rowling. Regardless, it sounds like it should be my sig scent.
    LOl. stronk review. Isn't Madison the one that was pretty close to A Midsummer Dream? I had a chance to get a bottle but passed on it since i had AMSD. Im trying to chill with my purchases.

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Nothing to lose really except having my feelings hurt. Where I live it's impossible to find decants or samples so I'd have to buy a decant online and have a friend or family member bring it from Miami to the Caribbean. After all that waiting I'd be real annoyed if it isnt much smoother than CDNIM lol
    I can send you a sample of Aventus if you have anyone heading to the Caribbean anytime soon.

Originally Posted by Arsenal01 View Post
    Welp my knee keeps giving in. Potential ACL and meniscus tear.

MRI isn't until September :/

Gym has sucked...time to purchase a fragrance
    Damn brother! Feel better. Ive been suffering from Plantar Faciaitis since last November and haven't been able to play since then. Hate injuries.

No bullchit. 100 question exam and I passed by one question lmfao I was GEEKING out in the test center when i got the exact scores. Came home blasting music. Sprayed Roja Kuwait twice in the air and walked through it with my sunglasses on lolol. I'm so f00king happy and glad I don't have to study anymore.

Dats it brah, Congrats!!

Awesome day in the fragrance universe boyos. Decided to walk in a Neiman Marcus and explore as long as my tolerance of annoying sales associates would allow me. Wanted to just put my nose to things that are hyped as well as some slept on gems.

ALSO I caught a week ban on basenotes for cursing out a mod. Today was a good day.

Edit: Nevermind on the creed acqua originale collection. it's scented water. worse performance than blue bottle Tom Fords
    Can confirm pure white cologne is da ****. Longevity could be a bit better, but it smells so good. Lol at the scented water for the AO collection. That collection flopped hard.

Yeah mane from the first time i sampled it i said it was right up there with layton for me. I just dont wear either often as I still have a ton of designers to rotate. And I wear my niche sparingly as I love them more and don't want them to lose the magic.

That's why Herod blew my mind yesterday.

It was extremely rainy and cold today (cold for me at least) so I went with 2 sprays of ultra male today.
    Sometimes that's the best when you don't wear something forever, and then try it on and you get reminded why you bought it in the first place.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SOTM: MFK Aqua Vitae
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Papillo View Post
    Sup brahs! Been away on the west coast for a week. Lots of catching up to do.
    Was legit wondering where the hell you were, but to answer your question, yes Madison Pour Homme was supposed to be the more "masculine" version of midsummer dream. I regret selling my bottle, i miss that frag.

No SOTD today cause my MFK sample haul came in the mail yesterday. Received 6 samples for $16, great deal.

Oud Extrait: Chose this one because I love the Oud EdP and never tried the Extrait. Excited because i know how big the difference is between 540 EDP and Extrait

Gentile Fluidity Silver: Just because it's newish, kinda hyped and saw Pap digging it.

Oud Silk Mood: I HATED cashmere and satin mood but loved the OG Oud. Pap said he doesn't care for the OG Oud but likes this one. Based on these variables alone, i'm confident i'll hate it.

Aqua Vitae Forte: Didn't try the non-Forte version but the reviews on Fragrantica were really good for this one

Amyris Homme: I already tried this one and it's forgetable, think they swapped out my og selection

Lumiere Noire Homme: I'm a Rose fan and this is supposed to be a spicy masculine rose so had to pick this up

Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Damn brother! Feel better. Ive been suffering from Plantar Faciaitis since last November and haven't been able to play since then. Hate injuries.

thanks brah, Im realizing I need to be consist with my physio and I hope you are too

sotd. aventus island water
    "Take account of yourselves before your are brought to account."

You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength -Marcus Aurelius

Was legit wondering where the hell you were, but to answer your question, yes Madison Pour Homme was supposed to be the more "masculine" version of midsummer dream. I regret selling my bottle, i miss that frag.

No SOTD today cause my MFK sample haul came in the mail yesterday. Received 6 samples for $16, great deal.

Oud Extrait: Chose this one because I love the Oud EdP and never tried the Extrait. Excited because i know how big the difference is between 540 EDP and Extrait

Gentile Fluidity Silver: Just because it's newish, kinda hyped and saw Pap digging it.

Oud Silk Mood: I HATED cashmere and satin mood but loved the OG Oud. Pap said he doesn't care for the OG Oud but likes this one. Based on these variables alone, i'm confident i'll hate it.

Aqua Vitae Forte: Didn't try the non-Forte version but the reviews on Fragrantica were really good for this one

Amyris Homme: I already tried this one and it's forgetable, think they swapped out my og selection

Lumiere Noire Homme: I'm a Rose fan and this is supposed to be a spicy masculine rose so had to pick this up

Nice! That sample package is one of the best in the biz. You get a credit if you decide to purchase a bottle from them too and its under US MSRP from his website.

LMAO @ the bolded. In for thoughts on all. I bet you will hate Gentle Fluidity, its pretty boring, but that's why i like it.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

In for thoughts on all. I bet you will hate Gentle Fluidity, its pretty boring, but that's why i like it.
    I've actually changed my tune on "boring" frags a bit. They don't seem to bother me as much when they aren't obnoxiously hyped by the frag comm. As coalman would argue, not everyone wants/needs to smell like an endagered seayeti marinating in centaur musk.

You could get deep on the explanation of Gentle Fluidity, but it comes down to simply smelling like a laundry drier sheet and that's okay. In my opinion you buy this, Prada L'homme, Creed pure white cologne, or Byredo blanche.

Wearing GF in a cafe now, and it's pleasant but i personally need a little more even from my "boring" frags, so I would go with Creed's Pure White Cologne if I had the choice.
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A great deal on Guerlain Songe d'un Bois d'ete testers. This is the original bottle. Supposedly, it's been repackaged into Bois Mysterious and now sold as a 125mL.

https://www.fragrancenet.com/fragran...-parfum#338455
    Misc Cologne Crew

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've actually changed my tune on "boring" frags a bit. They don't seem to bother me as much when they aren't obnoxiously hyped by the frag comm. As coalman would argue, not everyone wants/needs to smell like an endagered seayeti marinating in centaur musk.

You could get deep on the explanation of Gentle Fluidity, but it comes down to simply smelling like a laundry drier sheet and that's okay. In my opinion you buy this, Prada L'homme, Creed pure white cologne, or Byredo blanche.

Wearing GF in a cafe now, and it's pleasant but i personally need a little more even from my "boring" frags, so I would go with Creed's Pure White Cologne if I had the choice.
    Have you had the chance to put your nose on Byredo M/Mink yet?

depaulbrofi sent me a decant many moons ago, now THAT is some crazy ass juice. It's probably the weirdest fragrance I've ever smelled. I've only worn it a couple times because it's just so damn far out there. I can't name one distinct note in it. It's like rusty soda cans covered in mildewed towels next to a camp fire?

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...ink-10758.html

Originally Posted by Coolcicada View Post
    A great deal on Guerlain Songe d'un Bois d'ete testers. This is the original bottle. Supposedly, it's been repackaged into Bois Mysterious and now sold as a 125mL.

https://www.fragrancenet.com/fragran...-parfum#338455
    Nice find. They also have good prices on Encense Mythique as well.

SOTA: Mancera Wild Fruits
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

Wearing GF in a cafe now, and it's pleasant but i personally need a little more even from my "boring" frags, so I would go with Creed's Pure White Cologne if I had the choice
    LOL at coal man. GF is the thing that has been getting me through this scorcher of a summer. Yea i think Pure White cologne is a bit smoother. How is the longevity of PWC on you?
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Have you had the chance to put your nose on Byredo M/Mink yet?

depaulbrofi sent me a decant many moons ago, now THAT is some crazy ass juice. It's probably the weirdest fragrance I've ever smelled. I've only worn it a couple times because it's just so damn far out there. I can't name one distinct note in it. It's like rusty soda cans covered in mildewed towels next to a camp fire?
    tml[/url]
    Heard of it but the notes sounded even to crazy for me as an attar/oud lover.

Comme Des Garcons makes a few frags that are equally as strange. check out this description from "Odeur 71". First paragraph looks like they contracted xLostxAngelesx

The second anti perfume. A deeping of the research into solid phase micro technology cloning inorganic smells from modern daily life and mixing them with natural ingredients.

Smell of dust on a Hot Light-Bulb, Warm Photocopier Toner, Hot Metal, A Toaster, Freshly Welded Aluminium, The Ink in a Fountain Pen, Fresh Pencil Shavings, Wood and Moss, Bay Leaves and Bamboo, White Pepper, Hyacinth, Lettuce Juice

GF is the thing that has been getting me through this scorcher of a summer. Yea i think Pure White cologne is a bit smoother. How is the longevity of PWC on you?
    Elie Saab Vetiver is my summer scorver frag. MFK's signature smoothness and it blends citrus/green very well. That's my default summer frag when I don't want to smell like a fuking coconut cocktail (VIW / Bahrain)

As far as pure white cologne longevity goes, I can't say. I just smelled it off a card at the creed boutique and it was amazing. I have a 5ml decant arriving thursday to test out a full wear. I'm praying it's better than the aqua originale collection.
    Last edited by W1LLW; 07-30-2019 at 01:49 PM.
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

EdmundGTP is a name known to all. (+5000) EdmundGTP is a name known to all. (+5000) EdmundGTP is a name known to all. (+5000) EdmundGTP is a name known to all. (+5000) EdmundGTP is a name known to all. (+5000) EdmundGTP is a name known to all. (+5000) EdmundGTP is a name known to all. (+5000) EdmundGTP is a name known to all. (+5000) EdmundGTP is a name known to all. (+5000) EdmundGTP is a name known to all. (+5000) EdmundGTP is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Funny I just got a bonus sample of Creed Pure White Cologne yesterday and yall mfkrs are talkin about it now. Pleasantly surprised by that one!

Bit late on it, but I'm narrowing in on some warm/hot (AZ hot) weather frags.

Creed Royal Water, and Himalaya were slight disappointments. Neither is a fit for me. I have a 10mL decant of each if anyone wants to cover shipping for them.

Tom Ford Costa Azzurra is the strongest contender so far. Need to give PWC a day or two of wear to make judgement on that.

Also waiting for samples of TF - Oud Minerale, Ex Nihilo 352, and a couple others.

MFK Aqua Vitae is on my list to check out

Any other suggestions?
    wat..

wristwatch crew
    scotch crew
    permanently holding water crew
    couldn't grow a calf if I owned a pregnant cow crew

Scent of the evening.

Lumiere Noire Pour Homme: I've got a lady coming over for "movie night", and didn't want to smell like fermented sealion hair distilled in raccoon urine so i bypassed the MFK Ouds and went with Lumiere Noire. So far an "aromatic chypre". Very professional/businesslike. Appropriate for suit & tie occasions (as most chypres tend to be) and just a mature aroma all around.

Originally Posted by EdmundGTP View Post
    Funny I just got a bonus sample of Creed Pure White Cologne yesterday and yall mfkrs are talkin about it now. Pleasantly surprised by that one!

Creed Royal Water, and Himalaya were slight disappointments. Neither is a fit for me. I have a 10mL decant of each if anyone wants to cover shipping for them.

Tom Ford Costa Azzurra is the strongest contender so far. Need to give PWC a day or two of wear to make judgement on that.

Also waiting for samples of TF - Oud Minerale, Ex Nihilo 352, and a couple others.

MFK Aqua Vitae is on my list to check out

Any other suggestions?
    The opening of Royal Water is great but the dry down is chit to me. Creed MI and Original Vetiver are good quality but painfully boring to my nose. Creed's Erolfa would be a more interesting summer purchase. If you want sunshine, creamsicles, and orange soda in a bottle MFK's Aqua Vitae Forte was def giving me those vibes from initial sniffs.
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    SOTD: A*Men Gold Edition. Seven sprays.

Fuks given = zero
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Message Board King xLostxAngelx's Avatar
    xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) xLostxAngelx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Moonlight in Heaven Croisiere

Originally Posted by EdmundGTP View Post

Any other suggestions?
    Mugler Les Exceptions Hot Cologne is strongly recommended.

Not sure where you can get a sample that's not ripped off though. It's so expensive per ml, I wouldn't trust the typical prices out there from people selling decants. Those profit margins aren't really feasible for greedy ass people.
    Last edited by xLostxAngelx; 07-30-2019 at 09:30 PM.
    .. ... [Red Bar Crew] ... ..

──▄█▀█▄─────────██
    ▄████████▄───▄▀█▄▄▄▀
    ██▀▼▼▼▼▼─▄▀──█▄▄
    █████▄▲▲▲─▄▄▄▀───▀▄
    ██████▀▀▀▀─▀────────▀▀

SOTD : Signature Scent Sport Eau Extreme

SOTD: MFK - Oud Silk Mood

Officially giving up trying to understand Pap's taste in fragrances. This one is more realistically Oud-ey than MFK's Oud.

Cashmere mood smells like wet cardboard and sucks. Out Satin Mood is a powdery candy bomb. Oud Silk Mood is the closest thing to a genuine Oud frag in the whole damn house. I REALLY like this one, but I'm inclined to think the standard Oud would be easier to pull off and thus more likable by Pap, but alas it's not. But hey, at least we found a frag we both like besides Roja's Midsummer's Dream.

Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

SOTD: MFK - Oud Silk Mood

Officially giving up trying to understand Pap's taste in fragrances. This one is more realistically Oud-ey than MFK's Oud.

Cashmere mood smells like wet cardboard and sucks. Out Satin Mood is a powdery candy bomb. Oud Silk Mood is the closest thing to a genuine Oud frag in the whole damn house. I REALLY like this one, but I'm inclined to think the standard Oud would be easier to pull off and thus more likable by Pap, but alas it's not. But hey, at least we found a frag we both like besides Roja's Midsummer's Dream.

Lmao. I don't understand my tastes in fragrances either. Oud Silk Mood is some good chit. The rose in there coupled with the oud that isn't too sparse, dry or skanky does it for me. Cashmere Mood is gross. I don't understand who could pull that off.

I have to try the regular oud, it has been a while since I smelled it, but i recall I wasn't a big fan back then.
    SOTM: Mancera Wild Fruits.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

Dorm 5 Original|First 9 CrewsBrah's Avatar
    CrewsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrewsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrewsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrewsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrewsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrewsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrewsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrewsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrewsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrewsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrewsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sotd: creed viking
    ***Dallas MISC Crew***
    ***Drunk Trailer Park Supervisor Crew***
    ***MISC Computer Science Crew***
    ***Panty Fetish Crew***
    ***Yellow Fever Crew***
    ***medhead Is My 9/10 Crew | 8/19/2015 I miss you bby :( ***
    ***Angie Varona Crew***
    Chlo Grace Moretz Appreciation Crew Board Member
    Wildcards [MC]
    ⚓S&P Crew⚓
    "Scared money make no money" - Cinnabon Chan. Never forget.

Just found an Oud Silk Mood 90% partial on ebay listed for $150 or Best Offer.

I offered $115, he countered with $125. SOLD!
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SOTD: Code Profumo
    Proof Angels exist: OzleyASMR

“Listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude. He's trying to help you out.”

Just found an Oud Silk Mood 90% partial on ebay listed for $150 or Best Offer.

I offered $115, he countered with $125. SOLD!
    I know it's just poverty ass Polo, but have you ever tried Polo's Oud Supreme?

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...Oud-29082.html

I picked up a 5 or 10ml decant last fall and find it really easy to wear. Doesnt have that stank so many other ouds seem to give off.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As coalman would argue, not everyone wants/needs to smell like an endagered seayeti marinating in centaur musk.

Lmao!!!

You guys are something else. Anyways I have to side with everyone in this page in giving Pure White Cologne some love. It's so freaking hot today. I came home for lunch but I'm gonna take a shower to cool down and splash on some PWC. It is BEAUTIFUL in this kinda weather.

@ Paps I'd love a Juaventoose sample if you can. Doesn't have to be anything special, just a wearing or two.

Guys I know I said I wouldn't be buying anything soon after my last purchase but the absolute beauty of Reflection Mane has me eyeing Bal D'Afrique and Aqua Celestia since it's always hot here.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    I know it's just poverty ass Polo, but have you ever tried Polo's Oud Supreme?

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...Oud-29082.html

I picked up a 5 or 10ml decant last fall and find it really easy to wear. Doesnt have that stank so many other ouds seem to give off.
    I don't discriminate against brands bruh, just chitty quality. Even Chanel BdC is likable to me if i get the Parfum concentration, and my new fav Guerlain Vetiver can be picked up brand new in box for $35.

I'm one of the dudes that like the skanky centaur dung ouds (in the winter), but just trying to open my horizons a bit and acquire some more perfumey crowd pleasing scents too. I'll give the polo a spin.

Lmao!!!

You guys are something else. Anyways I have to side with everyone in this page in giving Pure White Cologne some love. It's so freaking hot today. I came home for lunch but I'm gonna take a shower to cool down and splash on some PWC. It is BEAUTIFUL in this kinda weather.
    mind n00ked coalman has a wearable decant of PWC while i don't. what kind of fukery is this?
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

Closed Thread
Page 129 of 301 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 229 ... LastLast