Closed Thread
Page 196 of 301 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 296 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,880 of 9012
    CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CandyMane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sotd: ADG Profumo

Will probably wear this all weekend

WheyyProtein is just really nice. (+1000) WheyyProtein is just really nice. (+1000) WheyyProtein is just really nice. (+1000) WheyyProtein is just really nice. (+1000) WheyyProtein is just really nice. (+1000) WheyyProtein is just really nice. (+1000) WheyyProtein is just really nice. (+1000) WheyyProtein is just really nice. (+1000) WheyyProtein is just really nice. (+1000) WheyyProtein is just really nice. (+1000) WheyyProtein is just really nice. (+1000)
    SOTD: Spiritueuse Double Vanille

Irrelevant to YOUR succes chino3's Avatar
    chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I tried Dior Sauvage today... It's fine, but honestly smells like a department store perfume section... I felt the same about YSL and gucci. Nothing offensive about them, but just seemed like anything you would smell on any schmuck at the bar/club.
    "It won't get better, just different."

“Yeah, that's what the present is. It's a little unsatisfying because life's a little unsatisfying.”

Bring back ****g‏‏‎ot, ****g‏‏‎ot .

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Scent of the Evening: Roja Dove - Bergamot Extrait

I've smelled Rojas that "weren't for me" but still good. This is the first Roja i've smelled that's just plain bad to my nose. The dry down smells so funky and off. Very similar to the funky dry downs i smell in Frederic Malle fragrances. Strong dislike.

Originally Posted by ko300zx View Post

If you all had to get rid of your collections, but could keep just 5, what would you pick?

Funny you mention this. I'm currently packing my bags for 3 to 5 month stay in the UK and I couldn't bring my full bottle collection. So I've assembled my favorite travel atomizers, and purchased glass decants to bring my favorites.

From left to right:

Bortnikoff - Amber Cologne (48ml): Possibly my favorite fragrance ever. Swiss army knife fragrance. Never an inappropriate occasion or season. So i played it safe and allowed it to be the one full bottle I brought.

Roja Dove - Aoud (20ml): Bringing it in two 10ml decants. Everything I said about Amber Cologne is what I said for Roja's Aoud before I smelled Amber Cologne.. Definitely wanted to error toward having too much than too little with this one. Everyone who has gotten whifs of this one loves it.

Roja Dove - Diaghilev (9ml): A rainy chilly british winter... prime Diaghilev weather. Will probably be worn most headed to the office.

Areej Le Dore - Russian Oud (3ml): One MAYBE 2 spritzes is all i need for this one. For those cold nights in alone enjoying a glass of scotch around the holidays.

Roja Dove - Great Britain (3ml): Wearing Roja's Great Britain IN Great Britain... the irony. Wish I had more of this one, might buy a travel atomizer from Roja HQ when I land. It falls in the same "wear to work or running errands" category as Diaghilev but WAY more wearable.

Roja Dove - PDLN2: (7ml)This will likely be my number 1 for any networking, or work conferences I go to. I also see myself reaching for this anytime I'm growing tired of both Amber Cologne and Aoud.

Roja Dove - Saudi Arabia: (7ml) I'm bringing it because it's small and I like it lol. It does nothing that hasn't already been accomplished by the previous scents. Just bringing it for the sake of added versatility.

Maison Francis Kurkdjian - Baccarat 540 Extrait (7ml):

Areej Le Dore - Baikal Gris: [3ml] For those Russian Oud moments when I don't want to go woodsy chocolate, but rather winter green and mossy.

Areej Le Dore - Russian Musk Attar: There's a big equestrian community over there, and I've gone out for strictly platonic drinks with some wealthy milfs. Usually chatting at a bar and have to lean in close to speak into each other's ear. I'd wear this in that situation. Take the stick out the oil and rub it into my facial hair stubble just to give off a sensual musky aroma.

3 to 5 months is how long i expect to be over there. Think i'm set for anything that gets thrown at me. There are other fragrances i really like but it's interesting to see what i chose to bring when the chips were on the table.
    Last edited by W1LLW; 11-08-2019 at 03:35 PM.
    DCA'ing FXS since Sept2022
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post

I've smelled Rojas that "weren't for me" but still good. This is the first Roja i've smelled that's just plain bad to my nose. The dry down smells so funky and off. Very similar to the funky dry downs i smell in Frederic Malle fragrances. Strong dislike.

Funny you mention this. I'm currently packing my bags for 3 to 5 month stay in the UK and I couldn't bring my full bottle collection. So I've assembled my favorite travel atomizers, and purchased glass decants to bring my favorites.

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/TYnFFbb4/Screen-Shot-2019-11-08-at-16-52-53.png[/ig]

From left to right:

Bortnikoff - Amber Cologne (48ml): Possibly my favorite fragrance ever. Swiss army knife fragrance. Never an inappropriate occasion or season. So i played it safe and allowed it to be the one full bottle I brought.

Roja Dove - Aoud (20ml): Bringing it in two 10ml decants. Everything I said about Amber Cologne is what I said for Roja's Aoud before I smelled Amber Cologne.. Definitely wanted to error toward having too much than too little with this one. Everyone who has gotten whifs of this one loves it.

Roja Dove - Diaghilev (9ml): A rainy chilly british winter... prime Diaghilev weather. Will probably be worn most headed to the office.

Areej Le Dore - Russian Oud (3ml): One MAYBE 2 spritzes is all i need for this one. For those cold nights in alone enjoying a glass of scotch around the holidays.

Roja Dove - Great Britain (3ml): Wearing Roja's Great Britain IN Great Britain... the irony. Wish I had more of this one, might buy a travel atomizer from Roja HQ when I land. It falls in the same "wear to work or running errands" category as Diaghilev but WAY more wearable.

Roja Dove - PDLN2: (7ml)This will likely be my number 1 for any networking, or work conferences I go to. I also see myself reaching for this anytime I'm growing tired of both Amber Cologne and Aoud.

Roja Dove - Saudi Arabia: (7ml) I'm bringing it because it's small and I like it lol. It does nothing that hasn't already been accomplished by the previous scents. Just bringing it for the sake of added versatility.

Maison Francis Kurkdjian - Baccarat 540 Extrait (7ml):

[im]https://media3.giphy.com/media/3o752exRtOmt5d1ZzG/giphy.gif[/img]

Areej Le Dore - Baikal Gris: [3ml] For those Russian Oud moments when I don't want to go woodsy chocolate, but rather winter green and mossy.

Areej Le Dore - Russian Musk Attar: There's a big equestrian community over there, and I've gone out for strictly platonic drinks with some wealthy milfs. Usually chatting at a bar and have to lean in close to speak into each other's ear. I'd wear this in that situation. Take the stick out the oil and rub it into my facial hair stubble just to give off a sensual musky aroma.

3 to 5 months is how long i expect to be over there. Think i'm set for anything that gets thrown at me. There are other fragrances i really like but it's interesting to see what i chose to bring when the chips were on the table.
    Read up on all those and besides the obvious, the only two I think might fit for me are amber cologne and roja aoud, though the former may be too floral for me.

I cant remember if you told me but if I had to buy an atomizer do i get the aoud or amber aoud? I think papillo likes the amber aoud more if I'm not mistaken.

Also the rest of your list sounds a lil too grown up for me but I wouldn't mind testing them someday just for fun.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's always fun to read Will's list of favorites because it's always high end sh!t that I've never, ever heard of lol

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Going out to my favorite sushi spot one last time before i leave. Scent of the Evening: Bortnikoff Amber cologne

ALSO: I forgot that I wasn't thinking of "freshies" when i made my original list since it'll be a colder climate. Then I remembered it's always good to have that cheeky "shower fresh" frag around for when you just wanna smell clean. (MFK Gentle Fluidity Silver, Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche etc.) so I decanted 10ml of Aventus Cologne to take with me. Really light and crisp.

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Read up on all those and besides the obvious, the only two I think might fit for me are amber cologne and roja aoud, though the former may be too floral for me.

I cant remember if you told me but if I had to buy an atomizer do i get the aoud or amber aoud? I think papillo likes the amber aoud more if I'm not mistaken.

Also the rest of your list sounds a lil too grown up for me but I wouldn't mind testing them someday just for fun.
    This is just the best compilation i could do with what i have on hand in my collection. For example I think Roja Qatar is superior to all the PDLN series. My girl lost her chit on that one and MFK Oud Extrait. Speaking of which, If i had to bring only 3 it'd be MFK Oud Extrait, Amber Cologne, and Roja Aoud.

If I had to recommend a travel atomizer between Aoud and Amber Aoud, I'd suggest Amber Aoud. The OG Aoud starts off glorious but can be the tiniest bit challenging during the dry down. Amber Aoud on the other hand... even though it smells nothing like 540Extrait, I couldn't help but see it as Roja's fragrance to challenge 540 Extrait. Just super sensual from top to bottom.

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    It's always fun to read Will's list of favorites because it's always high end sh!t that I've never, ever heard of lol
    I can't argue with that. I just like trying a bunch of random chit lol. Unfortunately that is at the cost of A LOT of chitty sampling that ends up in the garbage. Anyone remember me sampling the Ormonde Jayne discovery kit? "High End" yes, but painfully boring to my nose and a waste of money
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    SOTD: Maison Martin Margiela - By the Fireplace
    Holy ****, this is spot on to a campfire w/ marshmallows. It isn't something that needs to be suggested to you by the description and then you smell it, it transports you immediately. Projection is insane, longevity pretty good too, athough it gets more and more marshmallowy with time and you lose the fire element. I don't know what the practical application of this scent is, but I think you should try it if you haven't. This one put a smile on my face. Props to the designer for coming up with this.

SOTN: Frank Boclet - Tobacco
    This has the opening of Pure Havane, but toned down about 60% in intensity and sappiness, and then quickly settles into some sort of a cherry Tobacco Vanille. I get the impression that it will be more wearable than both, as it doesn't project as well as PH or TV. My one co-worker tired of Pure Havane pretty quickly, and did not find the relative moderation of Pure Malt to be much of an improvement, so I am looking forward to giving this a shot in the office to see if it is more agreeable.

Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Papillo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post

Yea W1ll is an Aoud guy while i prefer Amber Aoud. Aoud was a bit too "sparse" for me for lack of a better term. It's a more authentic oud fragrance than Amber Aoud is IMO, which is why i prefer Amber Aoud. I have the same issue with MFK's oud vs the oud blends (Silk and Satin) as im not a fan of straight up oud.

Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post

LMAO @ the description of BR 540. You gonna be in London? I would love to make it up to Harrods some day.

I couldnt agree any more re Roja Bergamot extrait. I couldnt sell it fast enough. It was sharp and linear the entire time. Def not my idea of an easy to wear bergamot scent.

SOTN: Baz by Spirit of *****. Got a 10ml decant of this one. Not sure what to make of it, you can tell that it has some excellent ingredients in there, I can smell a really nice oud note and there is something creamy in the background as well, with dried fruit, but there is something in it that is holding it back from being a gem for me. Would def never spend anything close to what they want for a bottle of this.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Items for Sale:
    > 100ml Aventus Bottle

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    SOTD: Joop! Homme.

Originally Posted by darkninja67 View Post
    Anything from Ferragamo worth getting? They rate pretty high and are cheap as fuk.
    Ferragamo Uomo Signature is their best product, IMO. But I'm partial to gourmands. The base Uomo is nice, too. It's like a greener Valentino Uomo, without the iris note. Heavy on the cardamom.

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...ure-50797.html

My girl keeps saying my cologne is soft and light. lol

That Bentley Intense might be my next buy.
    Nothing soft or light about Bentley For Men Intense. Straight rum, wood, and leather. Smells like a drunken biker bondage orgy in a cabinet shop. Macho x100. Nice looking and heavy bottle, too.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Scent of the Morning: Maison Francis Kurkdjian - Aqua Vitae Forte

Orange Crush soda as a perfume. Very bright, citrusy, and summer feeling. I really like this one as a mood lifter, and i think if he ever made this one as an Extrait it would possibly unseat B540.

Originally Posted by Papillo View Post

LMAO @ the description of BR 540. You gonna be in London? I would love to make it up to Harrods some day.

I couldnt agree any more re Roja Bergamot extrait. I couldnt sell it fast enough. It was sharp and linear the entire time. Def not my idea of an easy to wear bergamot scent.

SOTN: Baz by Spirit of *****. Got a 10ml decant of this one. Not sure what to make of it, you can tell that it has some excellent ingredients in there, I can smell a really nice oud note and there is something creamy in the background as well, with dried fruit, but there is something in it that is holding it back from being a gem for me. Would def never spend anything close to what they want for a bottle of this.

Yeah i'll be in London quite often. Definitely going to swing by Harrods at some point to see what it's like. I've always wanted to check a spirit of ***** frag but the saudi prince pricing was prohibitive to me testing, I'm sure they're great though.

As for the Roja Bergamot, it starts off decent enough for the first 60 seconds, but that dry down is so "stank" to me. When you were asking me about the unexplainable funkiness i was experiencing with Frederic Malle, THIS is it. The FM's I tried were Vetiver Extraordinaire, Portrait of a Lady, and Rose & Cuir
    Last edited by W1LLW; 11-09-2019 at 06:23 AM.
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SOTD : Zara - Tobacco Collection Rich Warm Addictive

SOTD : Dame Perfumery - Dark Horse

Cinnamon, cloves, vanilla, woody incense. What's not to love?
    My goodness. I threw on the hoodie I wore yesterday to run to the gym, the scent of Dark Horse is INTOXICATING.

What a hidden gem. I think Charles & I are the only ones who know about this performance monster!

Scent of the Afternoon: Roja Dove - Kuwait

Had a spare ml or so left in my first full bottle. decided to use it up before throwing it out. RIP my old love, I hardly knew ye.
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The CH Men Prive came today. First thoughts:

1)I don't own enough leather to wear this regularly.
    2)I'm selling most of my clothes and buying nothing but leather pants so I can wear it regularly. I really enjoy it.

Fits that dark, sexy, vibe I was looking for very well and that whiskey booziness definitely gives off that "bad boy" feel. What I really want to do is make a candle out of it lol. I'm always searching for these dark, leathery, tobacco-ish scented candles and this is right in that wheelhouse.

Also looked up the batch and it is from 2016. I don't think that's old enough to have any issues(?) and saw a few complaints about newer ones much like the La Nuit. Win win?

Onto the next choice. One of the JPGs (Ultra or Le Male), the Chanel Allure Homme Sport, and Dior Sauvage, are top contenders right now. How do I block this thread before I'm poor?

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    My goodness. I threw on the hoodie I wore yesterday to run to the gym, the scent of Dark Horse is INTOXICATING.

What a hidden gem. I think Charles & I are the only ones who know about this performance monster!

Yeah, it's good stuff. Wearing it right now.

Looks like they discontinued the free samples for a postcard program.

https://dameperfumery.com/collections/dark-horse

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Yeah, it's good stuff. Wearing it right now.

Looks like they discontinued the free samples for a postcard program.

https://dameperfumery.com/collections/dark-horse
    Bummer. I still have a blank postcard waiting to hook someone up with.

xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are there any sites that have black Friday deals on cologne?

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Onto the next choice. One of the JPGs (Ultra or Le Male), the Chanel Allure Homme Sport, and Dior Sauvage, are top contenders right now. How do I block this thread before I'm poor?
    This hobby is quite addictive to say the least. I almost laughed when I saw Coal Man had 60+ bottles. I'm at 22+ and I just started. What's even worse is my new girl likes her perfume too so it could get expensive next month.

SOTD: Mugler Pure Havane. Yup, tobacco and honey with some vanilla. This is a man's cold weather scent no doubt. Good call on this one guys.
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This hobby is quite addictive to say the least. I almost laughed when I saw Coal Man had 60+ bottles. I'm at 22+ and I just started. What's even worse is my new girl likes her perfume too so it could get expensive next month.

SOTD: Mugler Pure Havane. Yup, tobacco and honey with some vanilla. This is a man's cold weather scent no doubt. Good call on this one guys.
    Are you buying bottles or samples/decants? I'm new as well and find that buying samples makes for an affordable addiction.

On that note, I would love to sample/decant trade with anyone else who hordes these atomizers between 2-8ml. Shipping is cheap.

I have some Tobacco scents to trade:
    1) Odori Tobacco
    2) Tobacco Nuit
    3) Pure Havane (original 2011-2012 batch 208111 decant, bought full vintage bottle for myself)
    4) Solstice Scents Vanilla Pipe Tobacco

Others:
    Tom Ford Oud Wood
    Tom Ford Grey Vetiver
    Mugler Pure Coffee
    Mugler Pure Wood
    Last edited by DizzySmalls; 11-10-2019 at 04:55 AM.

SOTD ; Tom Ford - Tobacco Vanille

Nobody tell darkninja about this one, please

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dizzy, I buy bottles based on reviews and the numbnuts here.
    Wish I never entered this thread.

sloop/anyone: niche fragrance, Swiss Army knife, around the $200 pricepoint. Something dark and heavy, like me. 1.7/3.4 oz
    Don't worry Charles, I'm going to grab that Bentley as well as the Armaf for dumb grab/beaters.

Also, is that Demi chick a shill for PdM or what. Jeezus
    Last edited by darkninja67; 11-10-2019 at 11:28 AM.
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RubberBandMang is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I’m almost halfway done my bottle of Aventus. Fuaaaasrk. Such a goat but don’t think I can justify a repurchase. Got a sick deal on it in the first place

Registered User FranciscoMandar's Avatar
    FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000) FranciscoMandar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RubberBandMang View Post
    I’m almost halfway done my bottle of Aventus. Fuaaaasrk. Such a goat but don’t think I can justify a repurchase. Got a sick deal on it in the first place
    what did u pay? 100ml bottles are around $220 in the fragrance groups
    you can also buy 50ml decants for around $85

SOTD: Cuba Gold

sloop/anyone: niche fragrance, Swiss Army knife, around the $200 pricepoint. Something dark and heavy, like me. 1.7/3.4 oz

I wouldn't go blind buying niche stuff, personally, they can be very polarizing. Hate to see you drop a couple of Frankins on something you might hate. I agree with buying lots of samples, then you can be sure.

You might like Kerosene, he makes a lot of unique and heavy frags. Plus his stuff is thick and oily, no cheap ingredients, and some of his stuff lasts for days on skin. Full bottles have hand stamped metal labels. My favorites are Unknown Pleasures and Fields of Rubus, but they are gourmands, not really dark type frags. However, his Black Vines is the darkest EDP I can think of. Smells like fir, ivy, and black licorice.

I would picture you in Broken Theories, myself. The main note in it is smoke. Starts out like campfire in a bottle. And a far more realistic smoke note than Aventus. And lots of tobacco and wood. (That second review has your name all over it.)

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...ies-32090.html

https://www.houseofkerosene.com/prod...roken-theories

Try the sample pack, there may be some in there that your girl would like as well.

https://www.houseofkerosene.com/prod...ne-sample-pack
    Last edited by IronCharles; 11-10-2019 at 12:47 PM.

Good advice, Charles.

darkninja - get your nose on #7 and #9 before you go spending more money. I don't know of any stronger, heavier scent than #9.

In Christ name, Amen..

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The CH Men Prive came today. First thoughts:

1)I don't own enough leather to wear this regularly.
    2)I'm selling most of my clothes and buying nothing but leather pants so I can wear it regularly. I really enjoy it.

Fits that dark, sexy, vibe I was looking for very well and that whiskey booziness definitely gives off that "bad boy" feel. What I really want to do is make a candle out of it lol. I'm always searching for these dark, leathery, tobacco-ish scented candles and this is right in that wheelhouse.

Also looked up the batch and it is from 2016. I don't think that's old enough to have any issues(?) and saw a few complaints about newer ones much like the La Nuit. Win win?

Allure homme sport eau extreme version btw.

Glad you liked the ch prive brah. Wait till girls smell it on you lol.

Also be really careful going down that rabbit hole. I've been trying to just keep reminding myself to enjoy what I have. Constantly looking for new things when I already have such great stuff that covers all occasions. It becomes a chore when I have to choose what to wear lol
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000) penamante is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Any brahs use frags they no longer want as car freshener? Or am I the only one

tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tonyparker69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    been a few years since i've posted in here. are there still splitters here or they all bounce to other sites?
    ***Canadian Crew***

Originally Posted by penamante View Post
    Any brahs use frags they no longer want as car freshener? Or am I the only one
    I use as bathroom/bedroom freshener thus far, but that's a good idea too. I like spraying floral barbershop style scents for cleanly feel

Closed Thread
Page 196 of 301 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 296 ... LastLast