Thread: Bigger legs

petros5150 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bigger legs

Hi I was wondering what can I do to get bigger legs with pure strength and power

Spoken36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spoken36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spoken36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spoken36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spoken36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spoken36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spoken36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spoken36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spoken36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spoken36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spoken36 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by petros5150 View Post
    Hi I was wondering what can I do to get bigger legs with pure strength and power
    Squat and Eat.

Squat at least close to parallel, probably lower if you find you can. Use various foot spacing. Keep adding weight even when you think you can't. Do more reps after you think you've done all you can.

And Deadlift heavy the same way; that won't hurt.

And then eat some more.

If it isn't working you are being a sissy in the effort department.

If this is all confusing, seems a bit risky, and doesn't seem like it will work --

then it won't, so in that case you would be well off getting used to having less than Bigger Legs.
    Last edited by Spoken36; 01-04-2019 at 09:36 AM. Reason: more complete

tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Squat all the way down and get stronger both low reps and high reps. Also slowly gain weight. Do this over the years. Once you stall on back squats do front squats then other squats and other leg variations
    My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tobi_alder_strength_coach/

My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfUnpHsz47yT0WkkThQOOZA?view_as=subscriber

My Online Strength Coach Website: tobistrength.com

LittleIronGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleIronGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleIronGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleIronGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleIronGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleIronGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleIronGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleIronGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleIronGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleIronGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleIronGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    - Squats + any accessory work
    - Progressive overload
    - Train legs more than once a week
    - Focus on good technique and full range of motion