Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    packinheat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Evenings I crave sweets / treats

I work out 4-5 days a week, alternating resistance with cardio. I also keep up with my caloric intake daily on a phone app. I manage that well but during the evenings I always want something sweet or some other kind of treat. It's a psychological thing and I (being a psychologist myself) have analyzed the CRAP out of reasons for this. In the mean time, can you guys tell me what you do to treat yourself in situations like this?

I keep oranges for their tartness but if I'm not careful I wanna eat 8 of em.
    Apples too, but I don't love apples.
    Nuts... again if I'm not careful, I'll eat 5 lbs of them.

Couple thoughts: Slim-fast (bc it's chocolaty)? Whey protein for the same reason?

Your suggestions would be appreciated.
    Last edited by packinheat; 01-02-2019 at 12:56 PM.

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I also suffer from the late night sweet tooth. When I'm bulking (like now) I just give in to it and accept the extra weight (fat) gain it may bring. When I'm cutting it's another story.

You have to find low calorie "treats" that at least somewhat satisfy the craving. Or if not low calorie, something with protein that fits your daily macros. For me, that's usually one of these: apple with peanut butter; GOOD tasting protein bar (hard to find); 1 Reece's Cup with glass of milk; Skinny cow protein ice cream sandwich; flavored popcorn snacks.

But they're still calories, so they have to be fit into your diet to avoid going over your target for the day. But the lighter the snack, the easier it is to work in.

AdamCG2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamCG2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamCG2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamCG2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamCG2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamCG2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamCG2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamCG2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamCG2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamCG2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamCG2002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Low sugar dark chocolate? Sugar free sweets (candy)

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I pretty much avoid buying it, or on the rare occasion I do, only buy what I'm comfortable with eating at one setting.

Because that's what's gonna happen, lol.

Once every couple months, I'll cut loose on entirely too many Hershey Dark Chocolate Kisses, or Reese's White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups.
    Old, but not obsolete.
    Geezer Crew

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    For me: hot flavored tea does the trick. (I understand exactly "where you're coming from".)

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You are more qualified then I am to answer the psychological reasons why you can't restrain yourself, however if you can work in some treats into your calorie daily amount then no problem.

If however you start binge eating well some would say you aren't dedicated enough.

I am not a sweet eating person so I don't have this problem, but bread is my weakness I find just not having it hand usually restrains me and more interested in ensuring I don't go over my calorie level. So if you can't stop yourself eating it then only supply a small amount if there is none then you can't have it. Failing that learn some restraint same with everything in life.

Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sugar free candy and diet soda

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I keep a 2 liter of diet cola by the couch so I can chug that during dinner.
    having one now with my lunch.
    It has worked for me.
    But, i'm not a big candy person.
    Though I have a weakness for anything chocolate with Peanut butter inside it.
    gotta get that stuff out of the house when it's early in my cut.

packinheat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Sugar free...diet soda"
    "diet cola"

I have read substantial and verifiable peer-reviewed research indicating there is absolutely zero evidence that diet soda causes weight gain (or any other problem). But I still assumed everyone here on this site would consider it to be evil. It is a guilty pleasure of mine that would probably help me with this evening cravings issue. Do others find that it doesn't hinder their progress?

FormerlyObese is just really nice. (+1000) FormerlyObese is just really nice. (+1000) FormerlyObese is just really nice. (+1000) FormerlyObese is just really nice. (+1000) FormerlyObese is just really nice. (+1000) FormerlyObese is just really nice. (+1000) FormerlyObese is just really nice. (+1000) FormerlyObese is just really nice. (+1000) FormerlyObese is just really nice. (+1000) FormerlyObese is just really nice. (+1000) FormerlyObese is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by packinheat View Post
    I work out 4-5 days a week, alternating resistance with cardio. I also keep up with my caloric intake daily on a phone app. I manage that well but during the evenings I always want something sweet or some other kind of treat. It's a psychological thing and I (being a psychologist myself) have analyzed the CRAP out of reasons for this. In the mean time, can you guys tell me what you do to treat yourself in situations like this?

Couple thoughts: Slim-fast (bc it's chocolaty)? Whey protein for the same reason?

drink a large fruit and veggie smoothing before or after dinner

Registered User SubWooferCooker's Avatar
    SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know these feels and hate these feels, sugar free drinks don't effect progress in the slightest, no need to worry about them at all. I also find i get the most hungry at night and least in the morning so i try and either eat the least in the morning or skip breakfast completely and save calories for the evening. I find a mug of hot chocolate which works out to around 130 calories helps satisfy my sweet tooth much better than a few sweets equating to the same calories.

The best thing tho is motivation and desire, When i am not feeling the motivation to cut no amount of will power will work and the cut will feel like hell on earth, when motivated, and inspired looking forward to the summer etc it makes the cut soooo much more easier, no where near the amount of will power is required. The mental part of dieting is massively underrated. Inspiration that leads to motivation pisses all over will power when it comes to dieting, will power sucks and feels like ****, not saying cutting is ever easy but when your inspired and motivated its much easier than trying to do it with will power alone.

Also don't use a huge deficit, this always comes to bite you in the ass, there are no shortcuts in this game, thats the best thing i learned, trying to shortcut the game always leads to rebound.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Get everything tempting out of the house this is the only way it'll work. Make some popcorn at night. Filling, takes awhile to eat and low in calories.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Best thing for me is not to have anything and eventually the cravings will go away (it takes about a week for me). Having these sugar-free or low calorie alternatives usually leads to me going f*** it and eating everything in site.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Save calories for the evening. Everyone has different preferences and if you enjoy eating at night, set your diet up so that is when you eat the bulk of your calories.

NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Sugar free...diet soda"
    "diet cola"

I have read substantial and verifiable peer-reviewed research indicating there is absolutely zero evidence that diet soda causes weight gain (or any other problem). But I still assumed everyone here on this site would consider it to be evil. It is a guilty pleasure of mine that would probably help me with this evening cravings issue. Do others find that it doesn't hinder their progress?
    pffftttt I drink as much as I want and will still drop 3 lbs a week easy peasy.
    calories in / calories out.

zero calories or as close to zero as you can get with diet soda so have at it.
    I do.

HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    pffftttt I drink as much as I want and will still drop 3 lbs a week easy peasy.
    calories in / calories out.

zero calories or as close to zero as you can get with diet soda so have at it.
    I do.
    "Sugar free...diet soda"
    "diet cola"

Diet coke itself cannot cause any weight gain (because of 0 cals)
    but the artificial sweeteners found in it can actually cause more cravings of treats leading to overconsumption of cals. I remember there were some studies about this. Also I experienced this somewhat.

levit12 levit12 levit12 levit12 levit12 levit12 levit12 levit12 levit12 levit12 levit12

Sweet things with minimal/none sugar like fruits, diet/light products, etc.

homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Make some popcorn at night. Filling, takes awhile to eat and low in calories.
    This.

A whole bowl of popcorn is about 300 calories and takes some effort for me to finish. I always have a few microwavable packages in the kitchen for those cravings.
    -SF Gigantes y SF 49ers-

daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daveminnich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Halo Top ice cream.

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Greek yogurt, flavored rice cakes,low sugar protein bars
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew

jbliss15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbliss15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbliss15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbliss15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbliss15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbliss15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbliss15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbliss15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbliss15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbliss15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jbliss15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i chew gum. it can get expensive but its better than gaining weight

Keep on swimming! scrossmaggard's Avatar
    scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000) scrossmaggard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Berries with whipped cream and a protein shake.
    Nothing worth having in life comes easily!

MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Same problem here. For 10 years I spent every single evening snacking on chocolate.

What I do now is to not buy any chocolate or sweets. Instead I snack on homemade popcorn with sweetener, and strawberries/blueberries mixed with greek yoghurt. Occassionally I'll buy a cream cake or donut as a treat, which still tends to be far less calories than a huge bar of chocolate.

With all that said though, my family bought me loads of chocolate for Christmas (despite me not having eaten chocolate in the last 6 months). So now I'm eating small amounts each evening until it's all gone :-\
    Donkeyno9: Don't think you're the only one here who suffers from addiction, depression and failure. Winner is an attitude not a body type. Use your inner demons to gain an iron fist on the forces in life that hold you down. Step into the furnace of reality and walk out a hard ass mother fu....

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks to OP, I had a Tractor Supply Breakfast this morning.

A King-Sized Reeces Sticks.

And I liked it......
    Old, but not obsolete.
    Geezer Crew

RobertAu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobertAu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobertAu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobertAu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobertAu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobertAu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobertAu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobertAu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobertAu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobertAu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RobertAu1990 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    "Sugar free...diet soda"
    "diet cola"

Unless you drink 20ltr of "Diet drink" every day, for multiple years theres nothing wrong with that sweet sweet sweeeeeeeet aspartame.
    I find drinking diet soda's after a meal helps, if I have it on its own its like having nothing at all.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Diet soda and not keeping any sweets or snacks at the house.

I have a major sweet tooth and crave sweets pretty much 24/7. The only way I can manage it is by never keeping any sweets at the house.

So to eat sweets I have to go out like to an ice cream place where I can limit the portions and just enjoy a small treat. If I buy any ice cream or other sweets at home then rip diet.

Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    Diet soda and not keeping any sweets or snacks at the house.

I have a major sweet tooth and crave sweets pretty much 24/7. The only way I can manage it is by never keeping any sweets at the house.

So to eat sweets I have to go out like to an ice cream place where I can limit the portions and just enjoy a small treat. If I buy any ice cream or other sweets at home then rip diet.
    this summer the bike trail on the canal will be completed.
    I can ride 6 miles to get a cone then back home.

actually it will be soft-serve yogurt.
    Not the same but still damn tasty.

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AdamCG2002 View Post
    Low sugar dark chocolate? Sugar free sweets (candy)
    This.

Also yogurt.

All natty peanut butter with a tablespoon of honey will satisfy the ole sweet tooth as well

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by latverian41 View Post
    This.

Also yogurt.

All natty peanut butter with a tablespoon of honey will satisfy the ole sweet tooth as well
    gotta watch those PB cals
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    this summer the bike trail on the canal will be completed.
    I can ride 6 miles to get a cone then back home.

actually it will be soft-serve yogurt.
    Not the same but still damn tasty.
    Yeah delicious. There’s a gelati place by my gym where I go a lot. Just get the small serving and fit it into my calories.

Would be much cheaper of course to just buy a package of ice cream at the grocery story and eat a small portion at home daily. But I don’t have the self control for that. Have to keep my house sweets free.